Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-28-2022, 02:29 PM   #31
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
This whole thread is predicated on a lie. Famous black men do not "almost always marry white women." That's pure bullshit. I've demonstrated that the opposite is true by a big margin, and if I wanted to I could keep posting examples. Some people prefer a lie that fits their narrative, I guess. Not surprising at all that some have shown up in this thread and shown exactly how they are. Like I said in the other thread. Some Pittsburgh fans are just spoiled and unrealistic. Others hate Tomlin because, well...
Here are the statistics I found long ago.

The most IR marriages for black men, are white women.

For white men, and you have to think about this, due to their relatively small group in this country, is an asian woman.

Even though there are half as many Asians as black folks, so, is that racist?

That is the word you wanted to say but didn't.
Old 11-28-2022, 02:34 PM   #32
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

What does that have to do with the fact that this thread is entirely predicated on a lie?

I'm not allowed to call forum members racist, and you've already threatened to report people to the mods recently.
Old 11-28-2022, 02:37 PM   #33
Devo
Valued Poster

Also this.

History of Black Marriage

In 2012 The U.S Census Bureau released a report that studied the history of marriage in the United States. They discovered some startling statistics when calculating marriage by race. They found that African Americans age 35 and older were more likely to be married than White Americans from 1890 until sometime around the 1960s. Not only did they swap places during the 60s but in 1980 the number of NEVER married African Americans began a staggering climb from about 10% to more than 25% by 2010 while the percentage for White women remained under 10% and just over 10% for White men. The first two charts below are charts included in the report. Only the headings have been altered by BlackDemographics.com to outline these findings.

What changed in the Sixties?

One word.

Welfare.

Now, two other things to note.

Look at all the marriages that must have occurred after WW2, as the rates of no marriages dropped significantly.

The other, in the 80s, what happened then?

The start of Gansta Rap and gang culture in general, I never realized this statistic.
Old 11-28-2022, 02:38 PM   #34
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
What does that have to do with the fact that this thread is entirely predicated on a lie?

I'm not allowed to call forum members racist, and you've already threatened to report people to the mods recently.
Don't worry, I won't rat you out.

Further the stats don't lie, any black man, famous or not marries more white women than any other race, than black women.

And then, they aren't even marrying them, do you see this as a good thing?
Old 11-28-2022, 02:45 PM   #35
Devo
Valued Poster

I think the most important thing that can be drawn from the entire conversation is:

Regardless of race, marriage as an institution is critical in the upbringing of children.
Old 11-28-2022, 02:46 PM   #36
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Don't worry, I won't rat you out.

Further the stats don't lie, any black man, famous or not marries more white women than any other race, than black women.

And then, they aren't even marrying them, do you see this as a good thing?
None of that has anything to do with the subject of this thread. Most famous black men do not marry white women. The thread is based on a lie. There's no discussion to be had. Furthermore, your question seems kind of convoluted. Maybe you want to edit it. It's hard to tell exactly what you're asking.
Old 11-28-2022, 03:00 PM   #37
Devo
Valued Poster

YOU claim it's a lie, but the statistics SHOW, when a black man marries out of his race, its most often with a white woman.

Extrapolate the fact over the entire population, and its likely that when famous black men marry out of their race, its going to be most often a white woman.

Now, show me statistics to back your claims its not the case.

I'll wait.

Old 11-28-2022, 03:19 PM   #38
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
YOU claim it's a lie, but the statistics SHOW, when a black man marries out of his race, its most often with a white woman.

Extrapolate the fact over the entire population, and its likely that when famous black men marry out of their race, its going to be most often a white woman.

Now, show me statistics to back your claims its not the case.

I'll wait.

You can chirp all you want, but the title of the thread is "Why do famous black men almost always marry white women?" The burden of proof of "almost always" is extremely high. The OP provided 5 examples of famous black men who have married white women. Jordan didn't count because he married one black woman and one hispanic woman. I provided 23 examples of famous black men who married non white women. I doubt you will find a statistical study that proves the point of the OP, but I could list hundreds of other examples that disprove it, if I wanted to.

You keep trying to go off topic and take it to non famous black men, but even then you said "when a black man marries out of his race, its most often with a white woman," which is no where near the same as "(non) famous black men almost always marry white women."

It would take a major life changing experience, for someone like you to change your views on race, so I know I'm wasting my time. Chirp away.
Old 11-28-2022, 03:28 PM   #39
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can chirp all you want, but the title of the thread is "Why do famous black men almost always marry white women?" The burden of proof of "almost always" is extremely high. The OP provided 5 examples of famous black men who have married white women. Jordan didn't count because he married one black woman and one hispanic woman. I provided 23 examples of famous black men who married non white women. I doubt you will find a statistical study that proves the point of the OP, but I could list hundreds of other examples that disprove it, if I wanted to.

You keep trying to go off topic and take it to non famous black men, but even then you said "when a black man marries out of his race, its most often with a white woman," which is no where near the same as "(non) famous black men almost always marry white women."

It would take a major life changing experience, for someone like you to change your views on race, so I know I'm wasting my time. Chirp away.
I'm not going to report you, but your attempts to portray me as a racist, repeatedly is out of line, even when a black man agreed with me in this very thread.

Have the nuts to say it and take the points, or, quit inferring what you don't know and can't prove.
Old 11-28-2022, 03:32 PM   #40
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

"Even when A black man agreed with me" reminds me of when 45 said "There he is. There's MY African American."

I haven't called you racist or any other name. I have not violated the rules. You're the one violating the rules by repeatedly going off topic. The fact is, the thread is based on an easily debunked lie. I can go 2 for 1 on famous black men who haven't married white women to famous black men who have. I'm up 23-5 right now. Get it up to 23-12, which still wouldn't fulfill the burden of proof of "almost always," and I'll post some more examples that prove this thread is based on BS.
Old 11-28-2022, 03:37 PM   #41
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Even when A black man agreed with me" reminds me of when 45 said "There he is. There's MY African American."

I haven't called you racist or any other name. I have not violated the rules. You're the one violating the rules by repeatedly going off topic. The fact is, the thread is based on an easily debunked lie. I can go 2 for 1 on famous black men who haven't married white women to famous black men who have. I'm up 23-5 right now. Get it up to 23-12, which still wouldn't fulfill the burden of proof of "almost always," and I'll post some more examples that prove this thread is based on BS.

I'll let your words speak for themselves, and the lack thereof as well.
Old 11-28-2022, 03:38 PM   #42
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Let them speak for themselves. I'll say them again. This thread is based on an obvious lie.
Old 11-28-2022, 04:03 PM   #43
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen let’s stop the trading of barbs and get back on the threads topic.

You are walking a very fine line so let’s think before we post.
Old 11-28-2022, 04:04 PM   #44
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

The topic is "Why do famous black men almost always marry white women?" It's a lie.

Wesley Snipes
Dave Chapelle
Shaq
Mike Tyson
Kevin Hart
Ali
Morgan Freeman

30-5 now. If anyone gets it to 30-15, which still wouldn't be close to the burden of proof, I'll post some more.
Old 11-28-2022, 06:00 PM   #45
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:

History of Black Marriage

In 2012 The U.S Census Bureau released a report that studied the history of marriage in the United States. They discovered some startling statistics when calculating marriage by race. They found that African Americans age 35 and older were more likely to be married than White Americans from 1890 until sometime around the 1960s. Not only did they swap places during the 60s but in 1980 the number of NEVER married African Americans began a staggering climb from about 10% to more than 25% by 2010 while the percentage for White women remained under 10% and just over 10% for White men. The first two charts below are charts included in the report. Only the headings have been altered by BlackDemographics.com to outline these findings.

What changed in the Sixties?

One word.

Welfare.

The other, in the 80s, what happened then?

The start of Gansta Rap and gang culture in general, I never realized this statistic.
These are likely the racist comments that have been claimed.

Although I would be willing to give some leeway for a hypothesis of reasoning.

You're staying as a fact that in the 60s it was welfare that created the change of nuclear black families

&

In the 80s it was gangsta rap and gang culture as the causation for change.

Id say there were MANY reasons and that these are not nearly even in the top of the lists.

In the 60s
  • There was civil rights legislation that was voted on in the prior 3 yrs.
  • Segregation ended.
  • Black voices and even celebs became more mainstream.
  • Home ownership was available to blacks moreso.
  • Black enrollment in schools and things like affirmative action.
  • Degrees mean more money, more security and more independence.
In the 80s,
  • More black females enrolled and getting degrees, and more money and more independence.
  • Black males are less likely to graduate vs. females.
  • The incarceration rate for black males skyrocket.
  • Black on black crime is predominantly a black male issue.
  • The change of black dominance in sports was forged in bball and football along with trappings of those sport genre and stereotypes.
  • Black culture changes by nefarious ideology and gang / jail glorification

I'm not sure rap created that, or it came afterwards but gangs filled in the void of brotherhood and protection as it has in every society in the world.

I just don't think there are one or two things, but rather many points empowerment towards single female head of household or and the downfall of roll models for males. Then there is the typical stereotyping of a group.

But back to the post. Glamour of bad boys, independence of black women, and the fact that black women feel they don't need black men since they are often both the bread winner and homeowner. White women are still underpayed for same work and suffer low self esteem if a little fluffy. Black women embrace that shit, and flaunt it no matter if white or black males like it. Generally it seems like women of color have higher levels of self-esteem and income per their same race male counterparts.

Just my observation and not a statistical analysis
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women