Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2023, 02:17 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
No pretending. There is a trend of you and your fellow leftists both actively defending and not condemning any of this leftist trans insanity. Anyone looking back at the various threads can see it. You can post your fake denials all you want. Doesn't change the facts
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/118977

BAHAHAHAHA
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 02:18 PM   #32
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I'm literally asking for more details. For the proof. And if you give me the proof I need we can go take a trip together to San Francisco and protest togtogether. I've got plenty of vacation available. And you might learn something about me in the process
You’d need that app to avoid the feces and used needless.

That aside, I could hang out with HD, although preferably not in Frisco. Just because opinions don’t 100% line up doesn’t mean people can’t get along well. He comes across as an intelligent, successful, well spoken guy, unlike some of the posters on the left here who just spew idiocy they found on Democratic Underground.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 03:12 PM   #33
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
No pretending. There is a trend of you and your fellow leftists both actively defending and not condemning any of this leftist trans insanity. Anyone looking back at the various threads can see it. You can post your fake denials all you want. Doesn't change the facts

Cute double down. I'm not even a leftist.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 03:47 PM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

That aside, I could hang out with HD, although preferably not in Frisco. Just because opinions don’t 100% line up doesn’t mean people can’t get along well. He comes across as an intelligent, successful, well spoken guy, unlike some of the posters on the left here who just spew idiocy they found on Democratic Underground.
Good luck!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2023, 06:03 PM   #35
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post

I'd be up for a meet for cigars and whiskey as long as you agree to buy a round everytime you call me or infer that I'm a leftist, Nazi sympathizer or a Tranny lover.

And to keep it on topic, bring the videos.
Old 04-13-2023, 06:13 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'd be up for a meet for cigars and whiskey as long as you agree to buy a round everytime you call me or infer that I'm a leftist, Nazi sympathizer or a Tranny lover.

And to keep it on topic, bring the videos.
Typical. Only under your conditions. What’s your end of the bargain Mr Gristle? Free drinks!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2023, 06:30 PM   #37
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Wasn't talking to you, Bam. Quoted J and he can set his own terms.

Maybe we'll end up at Del Frisco's and steaks are on me while we debate what a punch looks like and whether Riley or David Hogg is the bigger attention whore seeking their 15 min

And the IOC rules on transgender participation in Olympic sports and their outsized impact on framing the current state and local rules, which also led to the exact conditions that Riley feels compelled to speak about and shill her position.

We'll agree that violence isn't the answer, though.
Old 04-13-2023, 06:31 PM   #38
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I don’t smoke and you could count how many drinks I have in a year on one hand. Nothing against it or people who do, its just never been my thing.

I do love a good steak tho.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 06:38 PM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wasn't talking to you, Bam. Quoted J and he can set his own terms.

Maybe we'll end up at Del Frisco's and steaks are on me while we debate what a punch looks like and whether Riley or David Hogg is the bigger attention whore seeking their 15 min

And the IOC rules on transgender participation in Olympic sports and their outsized impact on framing the current state and local rules.
Del Friscos!!! Haven’t been to the Pittsburgh location yet. Next to Eddie Vs., But Atlanta and Orlando, yes. As good as the other Steak franchises. So mebbe I’ll show up. Only if J does. Those are my rules. I have no interest in spending time with you only. I prefer at least one other rational mind.
Old 04-13-2023, 07:42 PM   #40
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

You're not even invited
Old 04-13-2023, 07:52 PM   #41
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

🤣
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 09:05 AM   #42
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

HDGristle,

I wasn’t there; you weren’t there. So I agree; we don’t know for sure if there were any punches actually thrown. But can we agree that there were threats of violence, even if there was no actual violence? After all, police ushered Ms Gaines into a room where they secured her from the protestors. Surely they did not do so because the protesters wanted to have a debate and sing Kumbaya with her.

Now, legally, there are two separate crimes, and people often confuse and conflate them. Assault and battery are not the same thing. If a protester actually punches Gaines, then that protestor is guilty of battery. If a protestor threatened to punch her, then that protestor is guilty of assault, and this is the case regardless of whether or not a pinch actually was thrown. So can we not condemn these protestors even if there were no actual punches thrown? There was obviously the threat of violence, even if there was no actual violence. Can we not agree that threats of violence should be off limits in political debate?
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 09:13 AM   #43
tommy156
BANNED

I agree that threats of violence have no place in political dialog. Everyone on either side should agree with this, but sadly, even some political leaders on a certain side we could mention don't agree with this.
Old 04-14-2023, 09:23 AM   #44
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Liberals are the most tolerant people in the world..........as long as you agree with them......

Let's throw out this protest and Jan 6th protest.....

Now make a list of the violent protests done by the left and a list of violent protests by the right

Then u have your answer
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 09:28 AM   #45
tommy156
BANNED

The alt-right is now making bomb threats against a certain woke brewery in the news lately. Lol.

I don't think there's really a competition between the violent tendencies of each side. By the way, equating the Riley Gaines speech to January 6th is pretty indicative of the lack of perspective from certain folks.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women