Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2023, 01:40 PM   #31
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Yeah, Biden has nothing to do with energy skyrocketing. He only campaigned to destroy the industry.

“I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.”

“We are going to get rid of fossil fuels very quickly.”

“we should put them (energy executives) in jail”

-Joe Biden
This topic is about the fake tax cut not Biden and gas prices.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 01:41 PM   #32
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Yeah, old Senile Biden is working hard to destroy the middle class with his highest inflation in 50 years, highest gas prices his open borders and giveaway of US taxpayer dollars to corrupt Ukraine and freeloading illegals

Contrast that to President Trump who gave all tax payers a tax cut with the biggest cuts going to the middle class
This topic is about the fake Tax cut. Not world inflation that you blame the democrats for. Fake Tax Cut and making fun of Genius, Genus.
Old 08-04-2023, 02:57 PM   #33
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Yeah, Biden has nothing to do with energy skyrocketing. He only campaigned to destroy the industry.

“I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.”

“We are going to get rid of fossil fuels very quickly.”

“we should put them (energy executives) in jail”

-Joe Biden
Well he sure as hell didn't campaign in Asia or Europe, where gas prices are way higher than they are here. Sorry to burst your hate bubble, but Biden didn't make gas prices go up all over the world simultaneously. Lol. It's a global commodity. Think it through.

Anyway, back to these awesome tax cuts that so many hundredaires seem so excited about ... I sure am glad they got passed lol.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 03:48 PM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Are you going to, to use your own words, be "man enough and have a high enough self esteem to admit" your mistake and admit that Trump's tax cuts helped all taxpayers, but especially those in the middle class?
I guess we have our answer
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 03:55 PM   #35
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
This topic is about the fake tax cut not Biden and gas prices.
One can only assume you don’t pay any federal income taxes, about half the population, if you think the tax cuts were fake. Throw me a thank you next time the snap card gets recharged, it’s always appreciated.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 08:16 PM   #36
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:
One can only assume you don’t pay any federal income taxes, about half the population, if you think the tax cuts were fake. Throw me a thank you next time the snap card gets recharged, it’s always appreciated.
Now do you feel better about yourself with that comment? Problem is it only lasts for about 15 minutes.

Now getting back on Topic, fake Tax Break for the middle class. It helped the top 1 % extremely well. Biden changed it back his first month.
Old 08-04-2023, 10:55 PM   #37
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now do you feel better about yourself with that comment? Problem is it only lasts for about 15 minutes.

Now getting back on Topic, fake Tax Break for the middle class. It helped the top 1 % extremely well. Biden changed it back his first month.
Seems he hit a nerve. He must be spot on

And there you go, posting false information yet again. You have already been proven wrong with your false claim that Trump's tax cut did not benefit the middle class. Not only did you double down on false info about that, you added more false info about Senile Biden changing Trump's tax cut's his first month. Why is it you just make this false stuff up when it is so easily disproven.
Old 08-05-2023, 04:03 AM   #38
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:

And there you go, posting false information yet again. You have already been proven wrong with your false claim that Trump's tax cut did not benefit the middle class. Not only did you double down on false info about that, you added more false info about Senile Biden changing Trump's tax cut's his first month. Why is it you just make this false stuff up when it is so easily disproven.
Berry everyone knows of how you feel after your Rant and Rave posts everyday and how long the feeling last. It will last 15 minutes. That is why you post those ridiculous posts numerous times a day. But I know I personally don't mind. Take the hatred out here, don't do something crazy. We don't want to see deliberating head lines on the news like we seen this week.

Now I just read yesterday of how many billions it cost our government for the tax cut the rich got and how much the deficit goes up with that 1% luxury.
Old 08-05-2023, 06:14 AM   #39
Jacuzzme
BANNED

How much it cost our government? It didn’t “cost” them anything. It’s OUR money, not the government’s, they just confiscated a little less. Tough shit, tighten the belt just like everyone else has to when their energy and grocery go through the roof.
Old 08-05-2023, 08:02 AM   #40
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

So, what's all the inflation fuss about? Just tighten the belt, right? Everyone else has to.

It's a worldwide issue, by the way. It's not a Biden issue, or a trump tax cuts issue. Inflation is happening everywhere, and it's completely misguided to think it was caused by any one politician or administration from any one country.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2023, 08:28 AM   #41
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Tell ya what. Send in your whole paycheck and live on grasshoppers so some other, less fortunate family can eat ribeyes. Live by the example you want others to follow, then your argument will have credibility.

And nearly everyone has already cut their discretionary spending. You should see the lines at Disney, they’re way shorter than usual. They’ve also stupidly jacked up prices to offset the decline. It’s $4-500 every night (4-5 people) for dinner somewhere decent like Boma or Ohana’s. Stupid business model imo, pricing out the middle class, but maybe not. Only HD knows for sure, seems like his thing.
Old 08-05-2023, 10:10 AM   #42
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
How much it cost our government? It didn’t “cost” them anything. It’s OUR money, not the government’s, they just confiscated a little less. Tough shit, tighten the belt just like everyone else has to when their energy and grocery go through the roof.
Yeah, pretty amazing that there are leftists out there who think it is "the government's money". The Government only gets money by taking it from US taxpayers. I suspect the issue is many leftists are freeloaders not paying any taxes - so to them they incorrectly believe the government generates it's own money
Old 08-05-2023, 12:44 PM   #43
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:
You saying I am on some type of free money scheme, access cards wow, You must know all about those (Staff edit) the crazy things you say and post. You want to pay taxes once a year instead of out of everyone’s paycheck. Who are you El Chapo? No he was a standalone guy I don’t think he was a puppet or a fluffer.
You talk about me having all that welfare money, spend some of that drug money you apparently know all about.
. I personally worked all my life.
Old 08-05-2023, 12:46 PM   #44
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:

When it comes to posting false facts you lead the pack on that one. I don't rant and rave and hate like you do maybe that is why you can't understand my post.
Old 08-05-2023, 01:13 PM   #45
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
When it comes to posting false facts you lead the pack on that one. I don't rant and rave and hate like you do maybe that is why you can't understand my post.
LOL. People are still wondering when you will admit your mistake and admit that Trump's tax cuts helped all taxpayers, but especially those in the middle class now that multiple people using actual IRS data have proven your statements in this thread utterly wrong?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women