Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2024, 12:11 AM   #31
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
^^ Do you ever just shut the fuck up? You ramble on and on and no one gives 2 fucks about what you say, you’re a known liar, stalker, harasser shortshit shinepro. You got all this pussy to fuck but you’re steady here collecting points and talking shit! Please do us all a favor and point this handle out and go away!

I say again, the ignore function is a beautiful thing.

DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 01:20 AM   #32
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
^^ Do you ever just shut the fuck up? You ramble on and on and no one gives 2 fucks about what you say, you’re a known liar, stalker, harasser shortshit shinepro. You got all this pussy to fuck but you’re steady here collecting points and talking shit! Please do us all a favor and point this handle out and go away!
I never initiate anything with you. I simply respond. You follow me around. You are not relevant to me so all you have to do is say nothing to me. I repeat, I know how to get pussy. So.......do yourself a favor and like dear John said just ignore me. I don't bother you at all. Only talk to you once you engage me, otherwise you have absolutely nothing I want anymore or want to me associated with. You can't disparage me. I'm still getting what I want as long as the money doesn't stop. You don't get points. We get it, but like c'mon, what you are losing might be potential customers. Who wants to be around someone who constantly fucks with someone who otherwise could care less about them. Dns lists go both ways
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 01:27 AM   #33
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I say again, the ignore function is a beautiful thing.

I got to keep my eye on the lies he tells. I get under his skin so bad its comical he’ll eventually go BSC, so the ignore function isn’t a thing for me.
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 04:50 AM   #34
Vicky Zafirah
ULTIMATE GFE COMPANION*

User ID: 151644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I'll be alright RM. Pussy is the least of my problems
Then stop begging for it trying to quote people on how to run their business and if I'm not your cup of tea move around you dip s***.... Shall I say it again.... I have never f***** you bald headed dwarf.... Talking down on me what the f*** is wrong with you I might be crazy but you're in a different kind of crazy. And you f***** so many women wear all your reviews I don't see any of me at all from you the only thing I see from you and any site is you always putting two cents on every other review out there.
Again the proof is in the pudding!!! If I ever see you it will probably be in the news on a mug shot again. Stop badgering my name, you're not going to like when I checkmate your stalking ass.
Who do you think you are to tell me what I should sell my body is for... I'm not new and I know how to take care of my business that's for you you should worry about yours go scoop some more dog s***.
Vicky Zafirah is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 05:03 AM   #35
Vicky Zafirah
ULTIMATE GFE COMPANION*

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Vicky please stop. We know the truth. UC. You saying I don't have a soul is just.... especially since you have never met me in person or know my character. I am hated here because I call the shit how it's supposed to be. Guys are afraid to say anything because we are held hostage by an unjust point system and the dreaded do not fall on someone's dns. Like . ......mosost providers here honestly live paycheck to paycheck. Most here really don't screen because most providers will not respond in a timely fashion to reference requests and these chicks need the money. So the thought that a guy who has the money for a session and can't get one has to be beyond laughable. I stand on I'm the best client most women will ever see. Record is impeccable, I just call it like I see it because I know I will always be able to buy pussy. Plus I've fucked most here so I can live vicariously off that. I have a way to save the hobby because the way it's going it's going to fizzle out really fast. Women, not for me, are asking for ridiculous amounts of money now and that market plan is absolutely not feasible in Texas. So I get pointed for saying hey ladies come up with something that makes sense. Look in the mirror, can you really justify 350 an hour if so post real pictures of yourself no stock photos no photoshopped pictures. That's all. I'm tired if being pointed now an ex mod says I have no soul for caring about dudes and this industry price wise getting completely out of hand. So average to below average women are getting more than Mona Lisa who provides out of probably the best incall in Houston, doesn't live there, consistently delivers, no ounce of bsc at all. Service above everyone in Houston. So now you want to have a donation above her. Plus her body is better than most here and all natural. This shit is laughable. But I have no soul and get pointed for telling the truth. That marketing plan will not last because the donations you are asking for doesn't line up with you. So truth is pointed here. I stand by everything I say. If I say I fucked you I fucked you I'm respectfully asking for mods to please really read my posts and be honestly objective

You should really stop, who the hell wants to listen to a dog poop scooping mother sucker like you, seriously catch that in your head real quick, you're trying to give us business models while you're someone's chacho come on now, take it down like 10 notches and take medication you just sounded like Kanye West Donald Trump and Oscar the grouch all in one trying to tell you how to run a business, you are really going down ��the hole .....
Kanye wanted to be known as"God" is called crazy, the other one we know is a liar and a fraud and still wants to lie about how much money he's got because he's Rich remember like someone I know here supposedly allegedly...haha!and the other one lives in the dumpster, sounds familiar.... I think you are a little confused never had a surgery done this is my god-given body as well, you are so off putting that I don t think providers would appreciate you putting providers names in your mouth I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want their name in your mouth.deal with it if you can't oh well.
Old 05-08-2024, 06:59 AM   #36
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky Zafirah View Post
Then stop begging for it trying to quote people on how to run their business and if I'm not your cup of tea move around you dip s***.... Shall I say it again.... I have never f*****
you bald headed dwarf.... Talking down on me what the f*** is wrong with you I might be crazy but you're in a different kind of crazy. And you f***** so many women wear all your reviews I don't see any of me at all from you the only thing I see
from you and any site is you always putting two cents on every other review out there.
Again the proof is in the pudding!!! If I ever see you it will probably be in the news on a mug shot again. Stop badgering my name, you're not going to
like when I checkmate your stalking ass.
Who do you think you are to tell me what I should sell my body is for... I'm not new and I know how to take care of my business that's for you you should worry about yours go scoop some more
dog s***.
Ha. He's the one that can't get laid in a whore house. Snick.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 07:05 AM   #37
Vicky Zafirah
ULTIMATE GFE COMPANION*

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Ha. He's the one that can't get laid in a whore house. Snick.

Damn that was cold Mamita!!! I loved it, RM....
Oh God! Too funny.... I just spit my coffee all over my brand new MAC desktop
Old 05-08-2024, 07:09 AM   #38
Vicky Zafirah
ULTIMATE GFE COMPANION*

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And posts up, stalking in front of girls incalls.. like those YouTube videos about the Bushman that scares people like that. To each their own
Old 05-08-2024, 07:22 AM   #39
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Dammit somebody done stirred up the Houston ladies.
Don't do that.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 07:49 AM   #40
Vicky Zafirah
ULTIMATE GFE COMPANION*

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't worry Winn-Dixie the pot will stop stirring in just a bit.
Old 05-08-2024, 07:56 AM   #41
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
I got to keep my eye on the lies he tells. I get under his skin so bad its comical he’ll eventually go BSC, so the ignore function isn’t a thing for me.

Eventually go BSC? You under estimate yourself. He's been there for years.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 07:56 AM   #42
Vicky Zafirah
ULTIMATE GFE COMPANION*

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Everybody that know me, know I'm a sweetheart but if you don't know me and I'm talking s*** about me, my opponent here doesn't know the enemy he is conjuring. Some people have to learn lessons to hard way that's the only way they learn it it's like telling the toddlers don't do it.... That's when they do it the most..
He won't be my problem child for much longer anyways.. he should just stop poking The hornet's nest.thats all I'm saying ... I'm ecstatic with eccie's co-ed guidelines which state that we can vote interact here at hobbyist and providers that way we can always defend ourselves immediately from these kinds of attack on our character/persona & reputation... Only place we can both go at it at the same time but I'm canelo and he is munguia.. you had a good run there pit room but you still lost..... Still no receipts???? Let's not hold our breath because we'll die waiting!
Old 05-08-2024, 08:17 AM   #43
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky Zafirah View Post
Damn that was cold Mamita!!! I loved it, RM....
Oh God! Too funny.... I just spit my coffee all over my brand new MAC desktop
It's just one of those kinda days.
LMAO.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 08:25 AM   #44
Vicky Zafirah
ULTIMATE GFE COMPANION*

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tell me about it!.....I know.... I know.but that was frankly laughable.
Old 05-08-2024, 09:03 AM   #45
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Keep going! When you get to 25 you get a special prize!!!
corona is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women