Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2010, 09:15 AM   #31
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

tsrv4me,

This thread is amazing to me. I am SO sorry for you guys!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:14 AM   #32
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

She is a very well known provider on here .......but I wont mention her name ....but I have not been back to see her ...nor has she contacted me .LOL and that was not expected ......it was a long time ago .....I really only see one very special lady for the last several months ...I"m sure you know who you are .LOL ...T
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:02 PM   #33
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Folks,

Please don't bump a thread that has not been active in more than 30 days.

Thanks!

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:10 PM   #34
Mr. Heffner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Yawning while I'm fucking her(happened twice).

STUBBLE on or around the twat or on her legs.

Un-manicured fingernails.

Dirty hair.

No make-up.

Stinky butthole(oh wait, that's what they hate about us). Heff
Mr. Heffner is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 04:16 PM   #35
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Default Turn offs

Find a clean provider with a nice incall and don't deal with the rest of the BS.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:57 PM   #36
jrewing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Bushaolic great list, damn you have had some bad luck, i can see all of these happening at some time, another reason outcall to my place i ask plenty of questions and tell the provider ahead of time how it will be, my way or the highway, JR
jrewing is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:43 PM   #37
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

i've experienced the following and they have turned me off ever visiting her again.

-1. bad smells - had to hold my breath it was so bad!

-2. cell phone ringing - before, during [while she was in cowgirl], and after. the next guy was at the front door as i walked out. she was young, i was horny, i got what i was after, but never returned.

-4. she's on her period - it's the messiness and not informing that turned me off, not the sex we had.

-5. evidence of others she entertained - just plain lazy, if you ask me.

-11. dog in the bathroom whining the enter time - she kept telling the dog "quite" for most of my visit. very distracting.

-12. passionless - it's not a newbie only thing. several well thought of providers have exhibited this while i was there.

-13. no or low lights. one woman has every light in the bedroom off and only has one black light on. talk about night blindness. then had the gall to complain when i asked to turn one of the table lamps on or light a candle.

-15. lack of imagination or variety - up and down bj with lots of hand action is not what i call a bj. moaning and talking dirty when i barely getting it in her is not inspiring.

-16. this is one i really Really REALLY dislike "why dont you make yourself comfortable?" a) well i was until you said that. b) why dont you help me get comfortable by removing my clothes for me while i do the same to you?? btw, the complainer in #13 above used this line right after she led me into the dark bedroom.

-18. the legal term is "premature dressing". she obviously didnt read the service level agreement that she gave me and that i signed - 32 mins is not 60 mins.

-19. see #2 above.

-26. "cleanliness is next to horniness!"

i've experienced some of the others, but they generally dont turn me off, unless it's fucking egregious!!!
* 3 - i needed the break, she was fucking wearing me out :^)

* 8 - i've cunniliguished them until they came and was coated w/ her juices. how is that much different after i've fornicated with her?

* 9 - it's all coming off in a bit anyway.

* 10 - i have cats so dont mind. beside it's kinda cool getting some pussy while a pussy is rubbing up against me [btw, the former is the human pussy, the latter is the feline pussy, not the other way around :^]

* 14 - i like to know what her limits are, i want her to know what my limits are. plus, it kinda shows she wants to know how to provide pleasure for both of us. besides, it's not like i'm ordering, just mentioning suggestions.

* 17 - i'd prefer she look at me, but as long as the attitude and activities are above average, i can understand why she doenst. i asked one woman; her response "when i'm lying on my back and someone is doing me, that's the only way i can come." then, by all means, do so in order that we both have a deliteful encounter.

* 22 - i'm glad that she opened the door and is inviting me in!!

* 24 - depends on how many envelopes are there. :^)

* 26 - as long as her dirty feet dont smell [see #1].

* 29 - hickey marks on her neck - guess i better be careful about how i nibble/bite her neck, earlobes, chin, nipples, etc.

after getting thru the photos, the ads, the posts, the emails, the phone calls, the initial visual encounter, ... it's her attitude and passion about our encounter that is the major determining factor if i'll ever visit her again. i had about a 50% positive encounter percentage last year. however, only about 25% of the women i visited last year will i continue to visit, assuming they stay in the business and i have time & money.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:52 PM   #38
Deja Dubois
Valued Poster

Nice advice to take in my mind.

Thanks Gentlemen,
Deja Dubois'
Deja Dubois is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:16 PM   #39
UTR4Passion
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default I agree with all but laughing

Well, unless she is pointing at my member and laughing!!! Otherwise, it is part of stress relief and makes for better bonding.

I did not see a listing for post event communication that goes on for days and weeks. Like:
"wanna see me babe"
"sweetie i need some cash"
"phone is turned off and I need 800 for car repairs"
"baby has doc appointment and I need 300"
"where u ben, mis u, need 250 by 2night"

Come on, if business is slow, get more creative. Describe what was so fantastic 2 sessions ago, make me want to believe it was great for you and how much you dream about that experience.

There are others, this just is a hot topic for me.
UTR4Passion is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:25 AM   #40
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews

seems to me yall need to change ur providers lol **they always come back for more ***

<3 Brooke
Brooke Cumsalot is offline   Quote