Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Point A: What “truth” are you referring to? The truth that for nine years he worked with a child molester and did nothing but tell his boss? .
That is another lie.

Sandusky retired in 1999. Do you understand wtf that means? If not, it means that in 2002 he was not working for Joe. Joe had no control over him.

So when his assistant told him a water down version of what happened, Joe reported it to his boss.

You lack of knowledge on the actual facts of the case is frightening in lieu of how you post things as fact.

Quote:
The truth that because he was never charged he is not guilty? The truth that if you have enough money and influence to peddle, you don’t necessarily subsume to the long arms of the law? Which one?

No, the fact that I have presented the actual law:

Ever legal expert has agreed that Paterno broke no law.

That is why he was not charged.

Can you read?

Below is the actual law.

You do not need a law degree to see if Paterno broke it but you do need a bit of common sense.

the relevant Pennsylvania code:
Licensees who are staff members of a medical or other public or private institution, school, facility or agency, and who, in the course of their employment, occupation or practice of their profession, come into contact with children shall immediately notify the person in charge of the institution, school facility or agency or the designated agent of the person in charge when they have reasonable cause to suspect on the basis of their professional or other training or experience, that a child coming before them in their professional or official capacity is a victim of child abuse. Upon notification by the licensee, the person in charge or the designated agent shall assume the responsibility and have the legal obligation to report or cause a report to be made.
Quote:

You always think you are slam-dunking when in fact you are just spouting your never changing opinions.

Point B: This is a discussion board. You think I’m the first one that will chime in that he was sanctioning pedophilia? I’ll bet I’m not.

Well the fact is....so far, you are the only one speaking disrespectful about Paterno in this thread.

It is also a fact that you were the first one to do so. The man just died. The thread was a RIP thread. Not very classy on your part.

Quote:

B. You don’t know what did or didn’t go on. You aren’t the DA in county XYX in PA. Here’s the story where he hired an attorney that represented H.W. That’s gotta come pretty cheap. Who knows what deal may or may not have been cut or would have been cut. You don’t know. I don’t know. And now that he’s dead, no one will know.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...efense-lawyer/

Your link goes to a homepage.

So hiring an attorney means he is guilty?

You do realize that the grand jury did not think so.

Look...if you read the actual law and you understood the case, you would know that there was nothing illegal that Paterno did.

That has never been the issue , except for a brief moment when there was this huge rush to judgement of which everybody but you and a few other kooks have come to their senses.

Quote:
Ran? No! He was a coward that hid from the truth. Hoped it would either go away or just stop. All the while, he was a powerful individual that could have ended the suffering of children with one phone call. He was a bastard and a coward.
That is another lie. He made them fire him. He did not run.

He reported to his boss what was told to him by one of his assistants that he had seen. He met all legal requirments. Nothing has materlized where he tried to cover up anything. Nothing.

He was a Football coach a a major university. That is not an excuse but just a fact. He was 77 years old. Again not an excuse but another fact.

Should he of followed up? With hindsight, yes. He has admitted as much and we all realize that.

That is quite different from what you are lying about.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #32
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I said he was part of the cover up. I thinck when everything is said and done in the investigation there will be enough shit around that program to fertilize Pennsylvania. Coaching staffs work year round, in close quarters . . . no one can tell me he did not know sandusky was dirty.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:37 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Nevertheless, it seems bad form to pile on in death. Charlestutor

The second idiot appears...

A windy bagpipe chalked full of twisted conspiracies with no proof.

Look folks believe what you will but do it in another thread.

It is in bad taste to do it in this one.

Jesus, you and Olivia ever go to church together and make out in front for all to see? No.

Well try it sometime, it is about as much class as you are showing here....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #34
MrGiz
BANNED

What did I tell you about too many assholes?
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:56 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The second idiot appears...

A windy bagpipe chalked full of twisted conspiracies with no proof.

Look folks believe what you will but do it in another thread.

It is in bad taste to do it in this one.

Jesus, you and Olivia ever go to church together and make out in front for all to see? No.

Well try it sometime, it is about as much class as you are showing here....

How about a big FUCK OFF!

Now when you want to talk without being a pissy BITCH . . . You have the evidence of the Penn State issue as I. I prefer to thinck about what happened and the time tables rather than mourning the dismissal of Paterno. But you do not seem to thinck before you post. You can get away with calling others idiots but I strongly advise you to pick a different target. Why are those with different ideas from yours idiots? I would advise you to do the same prior to name calling.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #36
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

All of you that want to piss on his grave, go start your own thread.
Guest032414-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:03 PM   #37
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

I piss where I want. Deal with it.

Life coach for his players, I get it. Good man, I get it. A saint, far from it.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:09 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You wind up with all those eyes stuck up your ass. Pissy bitch. You have presented nothing to counter the facts as we know them. Go post on the hater thread. Come on p try and show some class.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:10 PM   #39
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I piss where I want. Deal with it.

Life coach for his players, I get it. Good man, I get it. A saint, far from it.
Never said he was and never said he would be. Neither did he, by his own admission he should have done more. However, also by his own admission, if McQueary had said he witnessed a man raping a boy he would have been very confused, since that was a concept and idea very foreign to him.

Had he committed a crime, he would have been charged...simple as that. The State Police commissioner said as much, in the same breath as he used to criticize JoePa for his lack of action.

Let's see what the facts reveal, but until then, I will mourn a man who contributed a lot to a university and to a state.
Guest032414-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:12 PM   #40
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
You wind up with all those eyes stuck up your ass.

You can only try.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

And you can only say fuc off from afar
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #42
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is another lie.

Sandusky retired in 1999. Do you understand wtf that means? If not, it means that in 2002 he was not working for Joe. Joe had no control over him.
It means they FIRED his ass and allowed him the privilege of announcing his resignation.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:28 PM   #43
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
And you can only say fuc off from afar
If I was sitting next to you . . . believe you would understand it when I whisper fuck off in your ear.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #44
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomidis View Post
All of you that want to piss on his grave, go start your own thread.
Well said. it didn't take long for the shit to fly. The man ain't been stiff barely 48 hours and here it comes.

What could TWK say to blast several of you posters, and you know who you are? plenty. Why bother? We discussed this ad nauseam in the now infamous previous post which i will not bother to link to. find it yerself. And while you are at it, post your "opinion" there, not here.

I'll just say this: Jerry Sandusky is the one accused, not Joe Paterno. The man was a person who had a family now grieving at their loss. Consider that the next time YOU lose some close to you. Maybe your Parents wouldn't like to know you are a hooker. Maybe my parents wouldn't like to know i see hookers. Maybe your brother did 5-10 in State Jail. For whatever. Would you like it if i posted in an online obituary that "Hey well, no biggie, your brother was a manslaughter convict, who cares that he died?"

And consider THIS: even if convicted, don't you think Sandusky's own family won't grieve at his loss?

You people talk big shit but you'd be the first self-righteous asshole to scream bloody hell if anyone treated a member of your family like this and you know it.

We Are Penn State
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:55 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Talk is cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
If I was sitting next to you . . . believe you would understand it when I whisper fuck off in your ear.
Just pm me the details and lets take all this personal stuff off the board...
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women