Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2015, 06:00 PM   #31
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:02 PM   #32
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I too have fond memories from aspd's HDH board and the early days of D&T

There were threads with intelligence and thought provoking topics. Responses with a wide variety of interesting and different points of views.

Unfortunately, the posters that helped fill those threads have either been run off, moved to other posting boards, or have retired and have moved on.

I've tried to add interesting topics, but I fail to be able to come close to those that have gone before. It's not easy to come up with new and interesting topics that are relevant and original to this forum.

We just need more people willing to step up and participate with something of value to say.
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 06:06 PM   #33
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post
Perhaps... it is the DEFINITION of True Manhood that the Forum is lacking,
a Genteel Society is always a
Better Society:

Characteristics of Manhood:

Having Character
-
CHARACTER is revealed through your actions, and therefore it Defines who you are.
You should not be concerned with how you act just around people, but how you Behave all the time.
CHARACTER is not something you turn On and Off depending upon whose Presence you are in.

SERIOUSLY... your best Counterpoint is Name Calling and Mud Slinging???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

Posted by Ninotsugi
YES Altcomedy... I DO remember the Better Days!!!

after all..... you have whores like this one on the mix that cannot see in a mirror how little she reflects an image of the definitions she tends to be so fond of....

I appreciate your taking the time out from your Playground,
to unconditionally... PROVE MY POINT.

Old 01-06-2015, 06:15 PM   #34
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
There were threads with intelligence and thought provoking topics. Responses with a wide variety of interesting and different points of views.

Unfortunately, the posters that helped fill those threads have either been run off, moved to other posting boards, or have retired and have moved on.

I've tried to add interesting topics, but I fail to be able to come close to those that have gone before. It's not easy to come up with new and interesting topics that are relevant and original to this forum.

We just need more people willing to step up and participate with something of value to say.
cheers. Jessica!
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:14 PM   #35
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

So while again I appreciate you participating and welcome your participation you really don't know what I was referring to.
He doesn't even know what HE'S referring to.

Atl threw down a gauntlet saying "too much garbage" around here and the garbage showed up. Point proved.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:24 PM   #36
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default sure, enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I have never been a big vodka fan. I prefer a nice Dominican dark rum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame X View Post
... with caviar? I wouldn't, unless it's tobiko... and even then the flavor might hold up better against a lighter rum.

As far as your choice of islands, I can't over-extol the virtues of Jamaican rum Much brighter flavors!

~Mme X~
Dark rums are great.
Though I think its about the situation, cold, caviar, vodka, my friends. Though truly never ruin good food with a strong vodka/rum my taste buds can still discern slight differrences.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 04:26 AM   #37
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

*Shrugs*

I in no way consider myself a courtesan. I enjoy art, single malts, am bit of a foodie and have traveled. So this forum attracted me. But I shop at Nordstrom Rack, Marshall's, and their ilk and wear Calvin Klein's white label.

I feel like if you want to attract the type of conversations you miss people should try a bit more. I do appreciate Jessica's and even the philosophy threads in their attempts to revive the "glory days". Report the topics you feel don't fit...rehash old topics so newer posters can chime in.

I was force fed caviar as a child and despised it. I had a poor aunt who thought that with enough exposure I would grow to like it. She just managed to breed a deep aversion. I do love tobiko and uni so perhaps it is time to take that plunge again. As for my recommendation on pairings...Soju. It's very light and the slight sweetness will offset the briny roe.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:11 AM   #38
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default ok, I'm watering a bit here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
*Shrugs*

I in no way consider myself a courtesan. I enjoy art, single malts, am bit of a foodie and have traveled. So this forum attracted me. But I shop at Nordstrom Rack, Marshall's, and their ilk and wear Calvin Klein's white label.

I feel like if you want to attract the type of conversations you miss people should try a bit more. I do appreciate Jessica's and even the philosophy threads in their attempts to revive the "glory days". Report the topics you feel don't fit...rehash old topics so newer posters can chime in.

I was force fed caviar as a child and despised it. I had a poor aunt who thought that with enough exposure I would grow to like it. She just managed to breed a deep aversion. I do love tobiko and uni so perhaps it is time to take that plunge again. As for my recommendation on pairings...Soju. It's very light and the slight sweetness will offset the briny roe.
I grew up catching it/harvesting and the fresh stuff is insurmountable.Talk about different taste. I was force fed cooked oysters and hated that as a young one.
In my early adulthood though, wow. Maybe its just me but Briny/gamy are the same. I eat game cause its Game. Alas, briny can over power taste though depending on situation.

Oh, I've had Gator before but what's the best for a first time on those beautiful creatures?
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:44 AM   #39
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... I appreciate your taking the time out from your Playground, to unconditionally... PROVE MY POINT.
While you simultaneously prove his. As deeply painful as that is for me to point out.

One who wishes to remain "above it all" does best to remember to remain above it all.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:50 AM   #40
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
He doesn't even know what HE'S referring to.

Atl threw down a gauntlet saying "too much garbage" around here and the garbage showed up. Point proved.
J.C. ... I appreciate the support your obviously a MAN of Character,
plus your handle represents the most beautiful initials known to Humanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
As deeply painful as that is for me to point out.

One who wishes to remain "above it all" does best to remember to remain above it all.
"CHARACTER is revealed through your actions, and therefore it Defines who you are."

J.Y. ... if it is deeply painful my Advise would be not to do it,
Christmas
is a down time in my REAL CAREER
it is well passed the time to start pulling in my Commissions.

Old 01-07-2015, 03:08 PM   #41
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

And past my time too.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:59 PM   #42
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

this thread is blessed...
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 04:22 PM   #43
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
And past my time too.

Veni,Vidi, Vici
Old 01-07-2015, 08:19 PM   #44
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
J.C. ... I appreciate the support your obviously a MAN of Character,
plus your handle represents the most beautiful initials known to Humanity.
Ah, another Jimmy Carter fan. Where is PJ when we need him?
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 07:56 AM   #45
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Admittedly, I'm new to this sub-forum, but I like the idea behind it.

And I'll admit that I'm very guilty of being involved in arguments (its in my blood), but I wish every thread didn't wind up in digressing into fighting. If its not a controversial first post, within 2 pages, someone somewhere attacks someone else. It's one thing to disagree or to tease someone else, but inevitably, someone just goes off on someone else and starts attacking their core beliefs, which I find decidedly disrespectful.

Sadly, I've done that with one person on these forums (in Nationals) because we obviously do not have similar core beliefs and every interaction was me being offended at his (aggressive and soapbox) perspective. So I went off on him, but then I blocked him. I even admit that I still have the tendency to smart off to this person when someone else quotes him, because every time I see something he's typed, it always offends me, and it pisses me off that I still see other's quoting him when I have him blocked. But at least I'm trying, lol.

I'm blocking more and more people as I learn about potential conflicts with people BEFORE I snap. I wish others would do the same to prevent attacking people instead of discussing different perspectives.

To me, that's a key characteristic in "restoring the class."
sketchball82 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women