Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #31
colt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

AA I had it most of my life, and there are millions of men that have it. The fact that you are hot only makes their condition worse, the hotter a lady is the more the guys AA hits. Since there was no recognition of AA and no scientific cure for it, they invented the bar, a few drinks and the mans AA goes into remission but unfortunately the side effect is their ass comes out.

I agree with Candii she is rather clever, I'd like to go one on one with her in a battle of wits.

You've heard of too much information, well that is the case we didn't need to know. Hell yeah, I want to see you again.

Oooh for those that don't know AA is approach anxiety.
colt is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #32
Daktari
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

T A - Just tell those who disagree with your preference(s) that "the 'big booty' White Girl is one of the keys to successful race relations in America."
Daktari is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:12 AM   #33
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely agree also you should'nt and dont have to defend your business.

However, being from a city were IM the minority, I find it somewhat amusing to even make that statement..

Being from the dirty south and going to places like NYC or DC or even just Ohio, I was disgusted and shocked by just how racist the world can be and is. Im sorry but where Im from you would'nt even say that...whats the point? What the heck does color have to do with Anything. To even say "I prefer black men" is, to me, is almost racist even. How can you define a group like that? Rather than the fucktards who for whatever reasons would care what color your boyfriend is, think of how many more are now wondering why just black men? What does that have to do with anything? To say maybe you often get in relationships with black men is one thing, but to just generally state it like its a qualification your looking for rather than a quality, Im sorry sounds somewhat bizarre Tracy.

One thing a Vet provider tried to warn me about Before I started traveling...that I was always kinda blissfully unaware of as in its not as blatant where Im from....but the world IS racist. Fucked up, yes. Sad, extremely. But just true. I am overly open about my RL also with friends here, but life's life- might not be fair, but if your going to share things you know for a fact might rub many the wrong way, its not really justified to later complain about somes reactions. Me, I dont even mention or describe someone that way, its a skin color, not taboo, just darker skin, thats it! But To do the exact same thing as your haters, by even categorizing black men like their a damn different species, just puts the stigma there even more. Screw anyone who said anything Tracy, but dont do the same thing. Sorry thats just IMO.
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:50 AM   #34
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Well, I won't comment on the thing about your ass, you obviously know my opinion and any hobbyist that doesn't can read any of my reviews on tracy. But yes I think if you have any doubt or even if you have no doubt, you should see tracy and decide for yourself.

Now maybe the hobby is warping me, although I've always big a big scifi fan, but the thing about playing with a alien. I'd probably ask you to tape it so I could see, or just ask questions about it.

I know not on topic, but you mention aliens and playing, but yes it's sad fact but the world we live is not a nice place and filled with way too many small minded people.

you can't win either: if you say you don't discriminate some won't see you because you see black,brown,yellow,green,fat,s hort,handicapped,whatever. if you say no AA or NBA first thing they said she has a pimp,manager
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:03 AM   #35
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Candi.. everyone has their preferences. And if you'd like to keep yours a secret then that is your prerogative. Don't deny that when you first see someone you are initially attracted to certain features. EVERYONE is. To deny that would be really ridiculous. Maybe it's because I grew up on Disney movies... my favorite Prince being one with dark hair and light eyes. Maybe it's because I grew up in Alaska around a lot of darker skinned native alaskans where I was the minority. Maybe I'm attracted to opposites of me.. when I look at my porcelain skin next to someone with a deeper tone.. that's a beautiful thing to me. And being that I'm from the West Coast, I'm actually shocked at the amount of racism down here!! It still amazes me to this day how segregated just this town is.

What I prefer attraction/physical wise .. how is that any different from what a hobbyist likes? Obviously I don't discriminate when seeing a hobbyist... I normally don't see them until they arrive. But a hobbyist will choose based on his preferences, it's the same thing I do in the real world. Besides, I enjoy all men and my reviews are a testament to that. If someone was ever not satisfied, please let me know and we'll figure out a resolution. But it won't be because I didn't like your skin tone.

But what my actual dating preference in the real world has nothing to do with this here, though the two collide. Is the issue that I'm open with myself or is the issue that it ruins the fantasy that I'm a single girl who only has eyes for you? Well, I'm very sorry for that. It's a fantasy when you're with me, but at some point you do have to wake up. When you try and keep the fantasy going after the session, that's when people get stalkers and weirdos.

Also, I'm curious, for those that have an issue guys and girls..

Girls, do you not see black men because you think your vagina will get loose? I promise you it wont. I've had the smallest of men tell me mine feels tight and have gotten off quite quick when I put it on them... or maybe you're afraid of pimps? I can assure you if you SCREEN properly you won't ever have this issue. I have yet to have one, so if you need advice on screening, feel free to hit me up.

Men, I'm assuming some of you think the same thing.. that your penis will fall into the ocean rather than a pond. I promise you, that won't happen. Kegels are a girls best friend. Kegels, kegels, kegels.

Lastly, thank you to the men who've PMed me thanking me for opening up this discussion. I think it's a good one to have and I think we should be having discussions like this. I for one am against any racism and have spoken up on multiple occasions to anyone that says anything negative to anyone. I don't let people bully others.
Guest101314 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #36
Guest110314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Tracy is uhhhhhhmazing!
Guest110314 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #37
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

[QUOTE=Tracy Auburn I for one am against any racism and have spoken up on multiple occasions to anyone that says anything negative to anyone. I don't let people bully others.[/QUOTE]

Good on ya Tracy.

Dogg
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 01:42 PM   #38
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I admire you for your words and how you word them Tracy!
I definitely agree, all IM saying is I just dont think it SHOULD even be a topic at all! Its sad that it has to be. And again though, FUCK whoever even made a comment like that about Tracy in the first place. Its rude and just plain stupid!

(Laughing at the reasons why girls would'nt want to see or date a black men- more for me and Tracy I guess)
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:34 PM   #39
Mike6082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

It would only matter to me if I were black
Mike6082 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #40
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, it matters for some.
(I dont think it should. But hey, some guys are denied dates bc they see TS) *kanye shrug*
Im surprised no one has said it, yet.
Oh well....back to your normal scheduled programming

Ps-im jealous Tracy! Your bootys bigger than mine!! Ha!!
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #41
e_l traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
Yes, it matters for some.
(I dont think it should. But hey, some guys are denied dates bc they see TS) *kanye shrug*
Im surprised no one has said it, yet.
Oh well....back to your normal scheduled programming

Ps-im jealous Tracy! Your bootys bigger than mine!! Ha!!

What gives?
e_l traveler is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:36 PM   #42
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti View Post
*kanye shrug*
I couldn't resist MsPrittiKitti!! Hehe!!

Edit- I just saw the one you posted e_l traveler!!
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:48 PM   #43
e_l traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla View Post
I couldn't resist MsPrittiKitti!! Hehe!!

Edit- I just saw the one you posted e_l traveler!!
I just noticed this is Kanye as a ECCIE smilie:

P.S. Your Kanye is better than my Kanye. It moves.
e_l traveler is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:09 PM   #44
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_l traveler View Post
I just noticed this is Kanye as a ECCIE smilie:
It is??

Oh yeah!! it is!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_l traveler View Post
P.S. Your Kanye is better than my Kanye.
Haha!! That cracked me up!!
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:18 AM   #45
Guest021214-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 196874
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Who Cares

Gurl looking at you reviews I don't think anyone cares what you do in the RW..I have a lot of respect for you and from what I see,read and hear.They really don't care.BTW I think you have a very Sexy Booty...Just Me...Dezirie
Guest021214-02 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women