Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2010, 06:36 AM   #31
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold4u View Post
Name the country and city and if they have one...I have probably been. In Nov I am traveling to San Fran...my fav is The Power Exchange...remodeled warehouse...5 floor with everything from dance club, medical fantasy room with 10 beds, glory hole area, a 3 cell jail area...london tunnel complete with a full size London Taxi. You can google it. Though I must admit I have not sampled the DFW area...that changes tonight.
Glad to know you're feeling better and are able to attend this weekend. Have an awesome time, hon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Drama free just means you get your way all the time. That’s not healthy.
ahem....I may not get my way ALL the time, but think I must be a spoiled brat, at least in the lifestyle. Even though I never would have thought it of myself, I've also discovered I am a "bit" of a Diva. I have become intolerant of "playing" in any venue other than those with a clean, classy, and upscale environment. You don't have to be considered one of the "beautiful people" to be able to hang out with me, but you surely need to have a little class and I greatly enjoy being with others who are able to accept those around them for who they are. No matter what end of the spectrum of the lifestyle they choose to participate in.

Also, to suggest that one step outside the boundaries of their comfort zone is healthy and is the only way one would be considered open minded or a member of the lifestyle, puzzles me. Please elaborate.

I have participated in many lifestyle activities since coming to DFW years ago. I've had several couples approach me and tell tell me that one of the things they've noticed and like about me, is that I am one of the few who refrains from being in the midst of drama. Maybe it's that some people are able to spot drama coming a mile away and simply know how to avoid it. Maybe it's just maturity.

I have learned this though, that being in the lifestyle and my ability to avoid drama there (in real life) has been much easier than being in the hobby and avoiding drama on a board. The participants in the lifestyle understand that is better to respect one another in order to have more participation. I'm still waiting for that to happen in the hobby. Could be the anonymity of being behind a computer screen precludes this.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 11:30 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Why do swingers get hung up on their so-called specialness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post

ahem....I may not get my way ALL the time, but think I must be a spoiled brat, at least in the lifestyle. Even though I never would have thought it of myself, I've also discovered I am a "bit" of a Diva.

Being DIVA is not DRAMA?

Quote:
Also, to suggest that one step outside the boundaries of their comfort zone is healthy and is the only way one would be considered open minded or a member of the lifestyle, puzzles me. Please elaborate.
I only said that people not in the lifestyle should no more be subject to the accusation of NOT being open minded than people who are in the lifestyle. When lifestyle members get their own definition thrown back at them they seem to protest to much.

Quote:
I have participated in many lifestyle activities since coming to DFW years ago. I've had several couples approach me and tell tell me that one of the things they've noticed and like about me, is that I am one of the few who refrains from being in the midst of drama. Maybe it's that some people are able to spot drama coming a mile away and simply know how to avoid it. Maybe it's just maturity.

All that proves is that there is plenty of drama in the lifestyle, except for the Diva's who are getting exactly what they want. LOL

Quote:
I have learned this though, that being in the lifestyle and my ability to avoid drama there (in real life) has been much easier than being in the hobby and avoiding drama on a board. The participants in the lifestyle understand that is better to respect one another in order to have more participation. I'm still waiting for that to happen in the hobby. Could be the anonymity of being behind a computer screen precludes this.

The participants in the lifestyle want what they want. If you have it they tend to be nicer. Some geek behind the computer may not value what you have quite as much and therefore you may perceive that as more drama.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:22 PM   #33
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Being DIVA is not DRAMA?

I only said that people not in the lifestyle should no more be subject to the accusation of NOT being open minded than people who are in the lifestyle. When lifestyle members get their own definition thrown back at them they seem to protest to much.

All that proves is that there is plenty of drama in the lifestyle, except for the Diva's who are getting exactly what they want. LOL

The participants in the lifestyle want what they want. If you have it they tend to be nicer. Some geek behind the computer may not value what you have quite as much and therefore you may perceive that as more drama.

I did clarify that I am a "bit" of a Diva and that I do not like to go to places that are not up to the standards to which I've grown accustomed. Other than that, I like to think I'm a fairly easy person to get along with and have been told so on quite a few occasions.

I don't think that's it, but appreciate your input. It's fairly common knowledge that there are those who feel they are ten foot tall and bullet proof once they get behind the screen with a keyboard. They'd never behave in a public or real life situation the same way they do on a board. Makes for a great screening tool though.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:54 PM   #34
Charlie Drake
Premium Access

Encounters: 72
Default Stupid is as stupid does......

Quote:
Originally Posted by .. View Post
This is what is called in german "Sauna Club" or "FKK Club". It's not a swinger club or "party house", and it's not like "Les Chandelles"

A "Sauna Club" is defacto a bordello -- but without a bordello license (which is quite hard to get). Popular in the german speaking world but certainly not what Alex had in her mind, I guess.

...read my post...I said it was a brothel....same as a bordello....and I did not compare it to Les Chandelles.
Charlie Drake is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:02 PM   #35
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Glad to know you're feeling better and are able to attend this weekend. Have an awesome time, hon!

ahem....I may not get my way ALL the time, but think I must be a spoiled brat, at least in the lifestyle. Even though I never would have thought it of myself, I've also discovered I am a "bit" of a Diva. I have become intolerant of "playing" in any venue other than those with a clean, classy, and upscale environment. You don't have to be considered one of the "beautiful people" to be able to hang out with me, but you surely need to have a little class and I greatly enjoy being with others who are able to accept those around them for who they are. No matter what end of the spectrum of the lifestyle they choose to participate in.

Wow MAX...just read your response about drama...so well said. +1 on the wanting more comfort...it comes with maturity. I use the rule of 128...one poster says your bust size, waist and hips can not exceed 100. While I don't agree totally on the statement...my rule of 128 is his rule + your age must be 128 or greater. The other thing you said is the internet thing about being behind a keyboard...all this bulling that is causing young people so much grief is because in days before the internet...you could bully but every once in a while a bully would get his butt kicked by someone he tried to bully...but with the internet they can stalk you with less risk. Sorry to get on a rant.
MAX you are the best...all your reviews say so too.
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 04:32 PM   #36
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

<-----has always wanted to go to one, I am sure there are plenty in dallas = )
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:54 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Oh the irony

Quote:
I did clarify that I am a "bit" of a Diva and that I do not like to go to places that are not up to the standards to which I've grown accustomed. Other than that, I like to think I'm a fairly easy person to get along with and have been told so on quite a few occasions.
I am a fairly easy person to get along with too, especially if everything and everyone meets all my standards and agrees with my POV!

Unfortunately things don't always go as planned and how one reacts to those situations is how I judge the character of a person.

Quote:

I don't think that's it, but appreciate your input. It's fairly common knowledge that there are those who feel they are ten foot tall and bullet proof once they get behind the screen with a keyboard. They'd never behave in a public or real life situation the same way they do on a board. Makes for a great screening tool though.
Have you ever thought that your ten foot tall , bullet proof keyboard operator might be the same person that kisses a ten foot tall Diva ass while at a swingers club!

To recap:
1) Swingers are no more or less likely to lie.

2) When one can not strictly control their environment, there is a greater likelihood for drama. Or as some would like to call it, reactions to opposing views on varing matters.

3) Everyone (including me) who has been to the swinger club in Paris mentioned in the thread , has loved it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 08:00 AM   #38
Meoauniaea
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Club Cave was fun. Had my first MMF there.
Meoauniaea is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:41 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Don't want to be in the middle of that sammy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meoauniaea View Post
Club Cave was fun. Had my first MMF there.
I sure you meant MFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold4u View Post
...all this bulling that is causing young people so much grief is because in days before the internet...you could bully but every once in a while a bully would get his butt kicked by someone he tried to bully...but with the internet they can stalk you with less risk. Sorry to get on a rant.
So internet bullying is worse than bullying in person because you don't have the opportunity to kick the bullies ass? Hmmmmm, going to have to think about that one.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:49 PM   #40
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173
Default I hate large groups of people with, or without their clothes on.

I have never been to one, so my input here is worthless, but I think I would much rather just stay home, and masturbate.That way I can watch bad reality TV at the same time.

I am so glad that I am easy to amuse
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #41
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Who's this "Becky" chick? I haven't seen anyone around here like her in a while. Welcome back! How's Ed?
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:40 PM   #42
Lovely Victoria
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12025
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
It's not so much about being good looking as I'm turned off by the way they approach me.
This is true of all dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Lieberman View Post
Was it what you thought it would be?

Kisses,

Alex
I have. I can't say the experience made the top ten most memorable experience. I think my main problem with sex club was the misconception that my attendance = an invitation to grope. So not true.

I do like the voyeuristic aspect of it. I like to watch and be watched. Not everyday, but somedays. A private party at a nice hotel suite is much sexier than a orgy at a club.
Lovely Victoria is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #43
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I am a fairly easy person to get along with too, especially if everything and everyone meets all my standards and agrees with my POV!

LOL...I've actually met a few people just like that. Sad, but true.

Unfortunately things don't always go as planned and how one reacts to those situations is how I judge the character of a person.

No, they don't always...wouldn't the world be a perfect place if this was not the case? I'm sure I've been guilty of judging people on one incident when I felt warranted, but being ever the optimist, I try to give someone time and more than a single encounter before I jump to conclusions on their character.

Have you ever thought that your ten foot tall , bullet proof keyboard operator might be the same person that kisses a ten foot tall Diva ass while at a swingers club!

Could be, but at the risk of sounding repetitive, I would be willing to wager that individual is not using the same tactics in a real life social situation as he/she does when hiding behind the screen with his/her anonymity.

To recap:
1) Swingers are no more or less likely to lie.

I agree....

2) When one can not strictly control their environment, there is a greater likelihood for drama. Or as some would like to call it, reactions to opposing views on varing matters.

I can't say I wholly agree with this. I've met a lot of people who have learned to happily adapt to whatever situation presents itself. It's one of the reasons I enjoy being in the lifestyle, My personal experience would be that while there is some drama, those in the lifestyle seem to have less drama. I'm sorry if that hasn't been the same for you. It just seems to me that there are those who are attracted to and almost seem to seek out drama and those who don't. There are also those who will judge an incident as drama and others who won't.

My experiences have been mostly positive. I love it!

3) Everyone (including me) who has been to the swinger club in Paris mentioned in the thread , has loved it.
In conclusion, the lifestyle is a great place to explore. If you enjoy open minded people and are respectful and accepting of others limitations, or lack there of, then you will probably be a good fit in this atmosphere. If not, you might want to seek out other options.

PS: For those who seek one, know that the The White Unicorn is real, but very rare and hard to find.....
Old 10-17-2010, 05:54 AM   #44
IronMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

There is this swing club in PARIS FRANCE I went to that was very strict about condoms. The waitress got her tips for the night making sure the patrons wore condoms!
She would fluff the guy and put them on for him just before he engaged in a couples session. The club was very elegant and the waitresses were very cute! Spoke no french so had to use sign language!
PARIS CLUB

A club in Germany was more of a Brothel than a swing club, however it was a sex club! You paid to get in and everything including drinks was free. The ladies required a heavy tip say about $350 US+ in order to spend time with them in a room! They would talk to you and play with you at the bar and at a table to get you interested in going to a room!
Photos of the place and some of the ladies is here;
LINK TO PHOTOS

Link to their MUNICH Germany club
IronMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:14 AM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Tolerance works both ways

Quote:
In conclusion, the lifestyle is a great place to explore. If you enjoy open minded people and are respectful and accepting of others limitations, or lack there of, then you will probably be a good fit in this atmosphere. If not, you might want to seek out other options.

''respectful and accepting of others limitations''

Good Lord, can't that be said about ever facet of life? But then if you were to acknowledge that fact, it would be hard to run around saying how open minded and special, lifestyle couples are. Do you not see how open minded and special a person might be whose SO is not into the lifestyle? They are ''respectful and accepting of others limitations'', namely their SO's. It does not mean they are not open minded as you imply.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women