Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40381
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2010, 12:11 PM   #31
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Damn RK , I missed this. A tad Drama Queenish don't ya think? The Tea Party folks are like Kristie Allie on a Jenny Craig diet. You see her eating healthy and exercising and you think , "Hey man , the whole country could use some of that!" Then you see her at the Defense tray....opppps, I mean Desert tray. Piled up with mounds upon mounds of dessert and you realize she is a fraud. She has a sweet tooth. Until she does something about that affliction, a vomitous diatribe might be just what the doctor ordered for her fat ass!
Damn, WTF...you can make such an argument about any group of people. There are some nut cases in every subset. I try like hell to follow your bouncing ball...but it seems to bounce on every nut case in the conservative side...and skips over a lot of 'em on the Lib side. Maybe if you started dribbling the ball a little more...and hitting every inch of the floor...instead of traveling over the liberal areas...we might all be able to believe in your bouncing ball.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:38 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The best players travel, RK. Watch Jordan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Damn, WTF...you can make such an argument about any group of people. There are some nut cases in every subset. I try like hell to follow your bouncing ball...but it seems to bounce on every nut case in the conservative side...and skips over a lot of 'em on the Lib side. Maybe if you started dribbling the ball a little more...and hitting every inch of the floor...instead of traveling over the liberal areas...we might all be able to believe in your bouncing ball.
Damn RK, you and nevergetitcorrect need to get your eyes checked and your ears cleaned out. You guys are MORE FUN TO MAKE FUN OF. You are little government guys with big government credit cards! Until you can follow that hypocrisy, please don't cry about the fat jokes!

Quote:
To my Dear Friend neverlistens:

You have not followed me very well, I'm just as skeptical about man made climate change (or at least the effect) as I was about WMD's. Get with the program never!

Ike's vast military complex is just as bad about sucking from the welfare tit of society as the Al Gore's.

The problem with the folks on the right is for some strange reason they despise the very government they leach off of while the left loves government. I'm not sure which is more dangerous but I sure as hell know which one is easier to make fun of.

Please tell me the difference between the folks that scare up money with cries of WMD's (before that it was Vietnam and Commies) and those that cry for money with climate change? I don't see a lick of difference. Except for what I stated earlier.

Now ole nevergivesitathought would not answer this retort and I doubt you will either. It does not fit your world view.

Like I said, I like most of what you Tea Part folks espouse but cutting spending is like a chain and if you will not strengthen (by that I mean cut from EVERY branch of government) then the whole chain is ruined. Why should any part of the chain cut fat if the fat ass Defense Department won't? If you cry about Defense being so important some welfare mother will cry about her baby and Al Gore will start crying about the climate and then you are right back where you started. A bunch of fucn cry babies crying about their toys and wanting more of my money !

Now that wasn't to hard to follow now was it?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #33
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default WTF or maybe its really AEN....ever chattering; what, you listen?

Quote:
Damn RK, you and nevergetitcorrect need to get your eyes checked and your ears cleaned out. You guys are MORE FUN TO MAKE FUN OF. You are little government guys with big government credit cards! Until you can follow that hypocrisy, please don't cry about the fat jokes!

Now ole nevergivesitathought would not answer this retort and I doubt you will either. It does not fit your world view.
I'm breaking off something very important for this..so i will be brief...i done tole you and tole you..every part of the budget is open for fat cutting...you get something in your head and its impossible to dislodge it, ol iron insides.

btw you have ike all wrong too. he warned about the vast industrial/military complex, it shouldnt be referred to as his.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default So we agree then. You vote for Ron Paul? WTF sure did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
I'm breaking off something very important for this..so i will be brief...i done tole you and tole you..every part of the budget is open for fat cutting...you get something in your head and its impossible to dislodge it, ol iron insides.

Then do not take offensive when I make fun of the Tea Folks in this regard. They ain't out protesting Defense spending ALONG with Healthcare, just Healthcare.

You pitch your tent alongside that kinda of thinking you might catch one or two of my zingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

btw you have ike all wrong too. he warned about the vast industrial/military complex, it shouldnt be referred to as his.
Anyone versed on this subject knew exactly WTF I meant. I include you in that realm. So I am perplexed at this diversion. Well perplexed is to harsh, amused is better. I'll not be drug any further into rudimentary discussion on Ike's intent, nor mine.

Now get back to making some $$$ , Obama needs those taxes!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #35
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
I think this whole situation...the Mosque and this proposed Koran burning...demonstrates that there are only so many times that one can turn the other cheek to terrorist actions.

I would say a lot of the people in the US have had their fill of being slapped down. Some might call that ignorant. It really no longer matters what those people think.
See, this is why it's OK to deny Muslims the freedoms we enjoy; not apply the Constitution to "them" the same way we apply it to "us;" and to justify Republican wing nut religious kooks insulting other religions and endangering American troops all at once. See how easy that was!!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #36
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Mmmm...yes, I'd like to deny Muslims the freedoms we enjoy...

Specifically KLM...the 9/11 Mastermind. Trying and executing him via a military court will be another in the long line of false "endangering the lives of American soldiers" arguments the left makes.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #37
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

Specifically KLM...the 9/11 Mastermind. Trying and executing him via a military court will be another in the long line of false "endangering the lives of American soldiers" arguments the left makes.
If only George W would have captured the 9/11 Mastermind during the 7 1/2 span following 9/11/01. Had Dub done so he "coulda" brought the perpetrator to trial. More than likely the "evil doer" "woulda" been executed via a military court.

Instead Dub lost his focus on the Mastermind of 9/11 and went searching for a pain in the ass, 3rd world dictator who was no longer a threat to America's national security. The "evil doers" "shoulda" been brought to justice by the Bush Administration, instead they were given a Get Out Of Jail Free card.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda. (Three words which best describe your hero's 8 years in office!)

Gnad, welcome to the land of Dub's numerous missed opportunities!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:04 PM   #38
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then do not take offensive when I make fun of the Tea Folks in this regard. They ain't out protesting Defense spending ALONG with Healthcare, just Healthcare.
I hate to disagree, even slightly, with my ol' Tea Party bud, WTF; but you know we're for cutting the fat out of anything and everything. We may holler about the Health Card monstrosity, it's just the most visible piece of controlling crap the pols came up with, but, believe me - and I know you do! -cut it all. Medicare; DOD; Dept of Education; Medicaid; Congressional salaries; SS; foreign aid; and anything else you can think of.

Now the screaming starts: raise income taxes thru some sort of flat tax to a level necessary to sustain govt + a bit for a rainy day. Then tack on a surcharge dedicated to paying off the debt. That's right! I didn't say trim the deficit. That's a cop out. Pay off the damned debt. And when it's paid, drop the surcharge.

If this is done, every year the debt will get smaller and the surcharge will pay more of the principal. Get govt out of the way and let the engine of commerce ramp up the economy and happy days will surely be here again.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:06 PM   #39
javanuts
Registered Member

I have to say that this doesn't bother me at all. Like someone stated, many nuts overseas burn our flags all the time. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, no matter if that opinion contradicts your beliefs. That is your 1st amendment right.

If someone burned a bible I wouldn't join in or praise them for their actions but I would be the last person to try to condemn them for their beliefs.

The physical bible or qua ran isn't all that important, it's the words, laws, stories etc inside. If all the bibles in the the world were destroyed would that destroy Christianity in the hearts of the billions of believers? Surely, something a trivial as a pieces of paper don't constitute who and what you believe in. Does it?
javanuts is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:37 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I agree with ya Fonzie! Good Luck though in finding any Repub who will carry out those cuts. Happy Days indeed it would be

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
I hate to disagree, even slightly, with my ol' Tea Party bud, WTF; but you know we're for cutting the fat out of anything and everything. We may holler about the Health Card monstrosity, it's just the most visible piece of controlling crap the pols came up with, but, believe me - and I know you do! -cut it all. Medicare; DOD; Dept of Education; Medicaid; Congressional salaries; SS; foreign aid; and anything else you can think of.

Now the screaming starts: raise income taxes thru some sort of flat tax to a level necessary to sustain govt + a bit for a rainy day. Then tack on a surcharge dedicated to paying off the debt. That's right! I didn't say trim the deficit. That's a cop out. Pay off the damned debt. And when it's paid, drop the surcharge.

If this is done, every year the debt will get smaller and the surcharge will pay more of the principal. Get govt out of the way and let the engine of commerce ramp up the economy and happy days will surely be here again.
I stand corrected!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #41
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...
Default Hello, Gnadfly!! Think, Gnadfly, think....

Quote:
Wow! So.......the strategy to defeat what we abhor is to become what we abhor??? Brilliant

Rather, or so it seems to me, it is our willingness to:

* allow Muslims (and anyone else) rights that Christians (and others) are denied throughout the Middle East
* permit dissent/disproval of our government & its policies that we personally may find unpatriotic or traitorous
* defend the freedom to permit the expressions of ideas & opinions that we personally may find repugnant - or galatically stupid

that makes our country, our government & our society BETTER than what "they" have!

If you give that away, then what's left worth fighting for??
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:00 PM   #42
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You have bad reading comprehension skills...or of the WTF school of fallacious logic.

I specifically want to deny Kalid Sheikh Mohammed the right to life via a fair trial and stated that in my original post.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:17 PM   #43
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...
Default The word you seek isn't "bad"...it's "poor"...

Quote:
You have bad reading comprehension skills...or of the WTF school of fallacious logic.

I specifically want to deny Kalid Sheikh Mohammed the right to life via a fair trial and stated that in my original post.
I comprehend just fine. A "fair trial" tribunal affords KSM freedoms your OP said you were comfortable denying Muslims one sentence previously. I stand by my response to your OP.

Now...as for logic....

"An either/or fallacy occurs when a speaker makes a claim (usually a premise in an otherwise valid deductive argument) that presents an artificial range of choices. For instance, he may suggest that there are only two choices possible, when three or more really exist. Those who use an either/or fallacy try to force their audience to accept a conclusion by presenting only two possible options, one of which is clearly more desirable.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION

These tactics are purposefully designed to seduce those who are not well informed on a given topic. A clever writer or speaker may use the either/or fallacy to make his idea look better when compared to an even worse one. This type of selective contrast is also a form of stacking the deck. This type of argument violates the principles of civil discourse: arguments should enlighten people, making them more knowledgeable and more capable of acting intelligently and independently. "

I'm available for tutoring in logic...and grammar...at your convenience.
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #44
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
See, this is why it's OK to deny Muslims the freedoms we enjoy; not apply the Constitution to "them" the same way we apply it to "us;" and to justify Republican wing nut religious kooks insulting other religions and endangering American troops all at once. See how easy that was!!!
You're making a lot of assumptions here. What constitutional right has been denied? I didn't think anything was finally decided. Developers of real estate have to deal with emotional pleas of neigborhood nut jobs, environmental nut jobs, etc. all the time. You seem to think that because YOU view their reasoning as unsound...that it must be a violation of the constitution. These folks are having to deaal with what every developer deals with every day...just your percieved reasons are different. You make a living out of encouraging clients to lie out their teeth (in a very wink and nod manner) for their (and your) benefit. This is the free speech being exercised you proclaim you want for everyone. Like most of your arguments...you only believe in free speech if they are with your views.

Every time you refer to "religious kooks" you insult religions. But I forget...you get free speech...not everyone else.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #45
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Benjamin Franklin

Why deny him a fair trial if he's so guilty as you apparently assume? Do you have that little faith in your fellow man who would serve on a jury?
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women