Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #31
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I guess it boils down to your tolerance of people asking. People wouldn't be asking if others didn't send pics after screening. I'm not saying you should change your practices, everyone has their own level of comfort, but you could just politely decline and see if they choose to proceed or not. I have not seen anyone without seeing their face since I found internet sites. I got lucky caught one before she stopped showing her face. If I was looking at someone who was not showing their face, I would lean towards someone who had poses that didn't show their whole face, or had parts blurred to make it difficult to recognize, as opposed to someone who cropped their head completely
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #32
CrazyTrini85
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Yeah. If a girl wont post a face pic, its almost a sure sign she is ugly. Blurring out the face has ZERO to do with anonymity.
CrazyTrini85 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #33
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Ladies, if you turn out to be a "butterface", then the guy should have the option of simply leaving before anything takes place. If you are facially challenged, (that's being politically correct for "butt ugly"), then be up front with it.

Guys always have that option. I have done it once (before internet pics), but many just take the hit and proceed.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:48 AM   #34
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrini85 View Post
Yeah. If a girl wont post a face pic, its almost a sure sign she is ugly. Blurring out the face has ZERO to do with anonymity.

Yeah thats easy for you to say! Your not in our shoes. Are you really that closed mided? We need to be annonymous. Some women have children for goodness sake. Some have regular jobs. You don't understand this?? Go read a book.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:26 AM   #35
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
You'd think a fella would be able to figure out that if a lady doesn't show her face in her pics, she is trying to be extra discreet. And she doesn't want to reveal face pics. Why in the world would you go to a Steak House and request a vegitarian dish? It's the same mindset. If a lady isn't showing her face in her pics, grow a clue! She don't wanna send you any face pics.
Glad you are back with us Isis. I missed sparring with you!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:36 AM   #36
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Glad you are back with us Isis. I missed sparring with you!
It's great to be back Chica. I had to get off my fine ass and make some money!
Old 07-01-2011, 11:48 AM   #37
CrazyTrini85
BANNED

Glossy pics are a bad sign too.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #38
CrazyTrini85
BANNED

Quote:
Yeah thats easy for you to say! Your not in our shoes. Are you really that closed mided? We need to be annonymous. Some women have children for goodness sake. Some have regular jobs. You don't understand this?? Go read a book.

What book should I read? I liked "the Myth of Heterosexual AIDS" by Michael Fumento.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #39
BCA Sooner
Account Disabled

Default Face

I completely agree with the provider in this situation. I do not post a picture of my self on my profile because, I am a business man I don't want people I don't know, or maybe even do know, to see my face.

If I have a scheduled appointment with a provider I don't mind sending my pic to her because I actually want the provider to know what I look like so that when we meet she already knows what I look like and the scare factor isn't there. (not sure if this is actually the case but i like to think it is)

I have had one bad experience with provider pictures and then I found P411 and Eccie and havn't had one since
BCA Sooner is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #40
beaver lover
Gaining Momentum

The face pic thing is debatable until dooms day with no clear rules other than the one set by the people involved. If the provider does'nt agree to exchanging pics (I send mine first) then I ask for a brief introductory meeting over coffee at a local place that she selects. If she refuses I simply wish her a good day and look for another.
beaver lover is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:43 PM   #41
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
It's great to be back Chica. I had to get off my fine ass and make some money!
Excellent! Guess we will never know how fine that azz is, unfortunately!
So lets get started, shall we?

Quote:
The guys anonymity is equally important as the ladies, take it or leave it but its the truth. The only closed-mindedness is from ladies whole don't realize this...or worse, give a damn about it. Most of the guys have children, most have families, most have regular jobs. We understand this to the nth degree. Whats your point? Do YOU not understand this?

Both parties anonymity is equally important. Most guys here have just as much to lose as the lady does, if something goes south.

Holler back when you have an understanding of that concept, we can continue this topic then.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #42
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrini85 View Post
What book should I read? I liked "the Myth of Heterosexual AIDS" by Michael Fumento.
How about Green Eggs and Ham? Since you have no clue, you should start from the beginning.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #43
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

When I first joined a silly little ole whore board, I wanted to see face pics, it was super important to me. After I got to know a few ladies personally, got to see pictures of their kids, learn about their personal lives, I understood why many chose not to show there faces. As I learned about the internet, how it lives on long after a newspaper rag ad would have faded, I wondered, why would a lady show her face.

No matter what your position, what we do here involves illegal acts that are considered immoral by the vast majority of society.

If a lady is comfortable, really understands the risks involved, and still is willing to show her face, then so be it. By I could never fault a lady for wanting to protect herself.

I would also argue that in most cases, a blurred face, hair blocking the face, or other methods of discretion do not completely render the photograph useless. I could make some rude comments, but I have made it this long without points or too personal of insults, so I will leave it at that.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #44
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Excellent! Guess we will never know how fine that azz is, unfortunately!
So lets get started, shall we?

The guys anonymity is equally important as the ladies, take it or leave it but its the truth. The only closed-mindedness is from ladies whole don't realize this...or worse, give a damn about it. Most of the guys have children, most have families, most have regular jobs. We understand this to the nth degree. Whats your point? Do YOU not understand this?

Both parties anonymity is equally important. Most guys here have just as much to lose as the lady does, if something goes south.

Holler back when you have an understanding of that concept, we can continue this topic then.
I understand that the fellas privacy is just as important as the ladies. I never said it wasn't, so I don't know what you are refering to. Staying on topic, this thread was started by a provider unhappy about fellas asking for face pics. Reading further down the line, some man stated that women who don't show their face in pics are just ugly. I said that is NOT the case. Many women hide their face due to privacy reasons. I never said the fellas privacy wasn't important. The main topic here is providers hiding their faces.

So to answer your question, yeah, I understand you guys' privacy is important, again, I never said it wasnt. This thread is mainly about providers hiding their face in pics. Do you understand that?

Oh and when I stated that you guys weren't in our shoes, let me clarify. I meant that you guys don't need to advertise like we do. You repsond to our ads, but you don't place photos of yourself on an open forum for the world (le, neighbors, family, friends, co-workers) to see. Many women are concerned about this, so they hide their face. Whilst you men also have a need to remain annonymous, providers are out in the open (in the advertising sense) more so than the clients. Hence you are not in our shoes in that respect.

Old 07-01-2011, 01:20 PM   #45
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
... Hence you are not in our shoes in that respect.
Thank goodness, my feet are already killing me. High heels would be the end of me.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women