Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2012, 01:40 PM   #31
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Wrong; Keith Olberman followed by the drunk Chris Matthews !

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
Galt/Barleycorn/Deacon watches Charles Sourkrauthammer.

The most bitter man on television. Course if you broke you neck diving into the pool and were paralyzed you would likely be a sour asshole too.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #32
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Are you serious? Given the state of the economy and the unemployment rate, Obama should be down 10 points to a chimpanzee.

We'll see. Long way to go, Obama has got a lot of money to spend, is a hell of a lot better campaigner than Romney is, and Romney will be battered and bruised by the end of the primary process.
Tim I have been trying to get WhirlWay to open his eyes- if we have 8% UE rate and Obama is at a tie with a leading GOP contender that should scare the hell out of the GOP base- as you mentioned with current conditions Obama should be way behind. There's a reason why the GOP don't what to pass any good bills because they want the economy in shambles but this has backfired big time.
Also, Whirlway if you need me to send you the links- both Santorum and Newt have both said that if Romney is the nominee that he will not be able to defeat Obama- so Romney's own contenders don't see him winning. Also, the fact that 1/3 of GOP voters as of today wants someone else to run how in the hell could that be anything but trouble for the GOP??????
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #33
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

And how did it play out when Hillary said Obama can't beat McCain ??? McCain.............so, Obama's own contenders didn't see him winning in 2008 !

Your point is what?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...inton-argue-1/

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Also, Whirlway if you need me to send you the links- both Santorum and Newt have both said that if Romney is the nominee that he will not be able to defeat Obama- so Romney's own contenders don't see him winning. Also, the fact that 1/3 of GOP voters as of today wants someone else to run how in the hell could that be anything but trouble for the GOP??????
Old 02-01-2012, 02:21 PM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Like I said earlier, it is a state by state election. Here is what Gallup says about it
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #35
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And how did it play out when Hillary said Obama can't beat McCain ??? McCain.............so, Obama's own contenders didn't see him winning in 2008 !

Your point is what?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...inton-argue-1/
Whirlway maybe I missed something but can you quote me where Clinton said verbatim that Obama would lose to McCain or Mccain will beat Obama? What I read is she stated McCain would be a formidable opponent and that their were battleground states that Dems must win to beat Mccain.
If I say that the NY Giants will be a very tough team to beat in the SuperBowl that is not the same as me saying the Patriots will surely lose- 2 different things. However, maybe I misread the article so please quote me where she said the words:"Obama can't or will not beat McCain" I sure as hell can quote you where Santorum and Newt both in their words and nothing taking out of context that Mitt will not beat Obama.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

CDN, who is John? Another fig in your imagination. Yes, I said fig. It is all fruity up there.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #37
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Post the links if they exists.......I doubt Santorum or Newt were any more explicit than Hillary's own assertion that Obama can't beat McCain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
......Also, Whirlway if you need me to send you the links- both Santorum and Newt have both said that if Romney is the nominee that he will not be able to defeat Obama- ..............
Old 02-01-2012, 02:33 PM   #38
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Post the links if they exists.......
Here is Santorum's quote: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...y-in-november/

And keep in mind Santorum went as far as saying Mitt will get destroyed by Obama- can you admit that Clinton never made that comment and you and the article took it out of context? I will post Newt's comment about Mitt vs Obama after you answer my question.

In case you can't find it this is the actual quote from Santorum: He said Barack Obama would "destroy" Romney in the general election because he does not represent a "bold and courageous" contrast to the president.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #39
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

President Mitt Romney will be an excellent President.

Much much better the Mr Obama.

Isn't odd how the B.O.ZOS aren't chanting "4 more years"?

I guess that's hard to do with that lousy record he has.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:13 PM   #40
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
President Mitt Romney will be an excellent President.

Much much better the Mr Obama.

Isn't odd how the B.O.ZOS aren't chanting "4 more years"?

I guess that's hard to do with that lousy record he has.
I am sure millions of independents are waiting to vote for Romney- the same Romney who has swiss bank accounts and accounts in the Cayman Islands in order avoid paying fees that many Americas pay and to take advantage of a tax system that majority of Americans think needs to be changed. The same Romney who was bold enough to bet 10k on a national debate. The same Romney who just hours ago said he is not concerned about the poor. No one is buying Romney's effort to appeal to the Middle class- Obama 2012!!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 03:20 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There is a reason why the Republicans will likely lose in November. They are idiots. This election was theirs to lose, and I think they will show their talent for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. But that's just my opinion.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #42
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
There is a reason why the Republicans will likely lose in November. They are idiots. This election was theirs to lose, and I think they will show their talent for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. But that's just my opinion.
100 percent agree
Old 02-01-2012, 03:59 PM   #43
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

"No one is buying Romney's effort to appeal to the Middle class"

What? Still no "4 more years" ?

You are whistling down the train tracks and you don't hear the train coming.

But take heart .... COG is still a bigger fool than you.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The one exception might be the Jews but if you think they're voting for Romney/Gingrich/Santorum, I've got a bridge I want to sell you.
Your imaginary bridge and your imaginary Jewish vote for Obama will not fill a thimble. The Catholic vote was non-partisan in 2008. Catholics today are mobilizing against Obama for 2012.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #45
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

The Republican Party is obviously pretty good at shooting itself in the foot, so I agree with others who believe that Obama's re-election may be a better-than-even bet, although obviously a lot can happen between now and November.

But Romney's economic "plan" -- whatever it may be -- could hardly be as bad as Obama's, which in brief terms can be described as the following:

1) Pay off favored constituents with a virtually unprecedented tsunami of spending on practically everything imaginable, under the guise that we needed a huge "stimulus package", although at no time in history has such an effort ever boosted the economy to greater prosperity. (And it's been tried plenty of times.)

2) Score a big political victory by cramming through a health care "reform" plan, no matter how expensive it is, how much it needs to be adorned with payoffs of one kind or another to get enough votes for passage, and no matter how much its overhang of uncertainty damages the economy.

3) Cut taxes for lower income groups as much as possible. When it's no longer possible to further cut income taxes, slash payroll taxes by two percentage points, and claim that we then need even more payroll tax cuts. Follow up by claiming that such further cuts would be an integral part of a "jobs bill."

4) Answer predictable angst about the deficit with politically popular tax increases on the "wealthy", even though it's obvious to any reasonably well-informed person that would make barely a dent in the deficit.

Debate on the latter point is getting ridiculous. Check out this nonsense from The New York Times editorial board:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/01/op...ml?ref=opinion

These clowns think raising the capital gains tax rate to the rate on ordinary income would raise an additional $45 billion per year!

No one ever learns anything from history. Pushing the capital gains tax rate to nearly 40% was tried in the 1970s. It backfired. The rate was then dropped back to 28% in 1978, even with Jimmy Carter in the White House and a large Democratic congressional majority.

If I'm ever in a New York restaurant and am advised that everyone at a nearby table is a New York Times opinion writer, I'm going to ask what they're drinking. That must be some damn good stuff!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women