Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #31
coast_encounter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I had that kind of pain when I was younger. I had a bad breakup with a long term GF that I dated from HS to College. It wasn't my first love but I would say probably one of the most intense loves of my life. After we broke up, I am pretty sure, I has some clinical depression because I lost my appetite, slept all the time and was completely bummed out for months. I guess the only thing that helped was I had some good friends that were there for me and brought me out of my depression. Time does heal all wounds but it does take time. I have had several relationships since then and a few break ups here and there but I guess I never let myself fall that much in love ever since that one. It is probably a defense mechanism on my part but it affected me so bad that I never wanted to feel that way again. I can definitely sympathize with you. Friends and Family can help. Good Luck SNL. Sorry to hear of your heart ache.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #32
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
So when u end a relationship , how do u deal with the pain?
The only thing I can say is my thoughts and prayers are with you in your loss. There are a lot of people here who are on your side in this. Don't be afraid to reach out if you need one of them.

Remember, you are a beautiful person.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #33
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
The only thing I can say is my thoughts and prayers are with you in your loss. There are a lot of people here who are on your side in this. Don't be afraid to reach out if you need one of them.

Remember, you are a beautiful person.

Awww.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #34
Dartswinger
Gaining Momentum

SNL. The pain is directly proportional to the love you lost. That's why you hurt so bad right now. Know that there is no quick fix, but if you leave your heart open just a little and try to help some other person you WILL find love and joy again. When ever I've felt really bad I always find that there is some one some where near you that needs your help. Cry for now, but the sooner you find someone to help...They will help you. And day by day you will feel better. And you WILL find Love and Joy again.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #35
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartswinger View Post
SNL. The pain is directly proportional to the love you lost. That's why you hurt so bad right now. Know that there is no quick fix, but if you leave your heart open just a little and try to help some other person you WILL find love and joy again. When ever I've felt really bad I always find that there is some one some where near you that needs your help. Cry for now, but the sooner you find someone to help...They will help you. And day by day you will feel better. And you WILL find Love and Joy again.

Great advice...I do this myself. The minute you get your mind off of YOU and your pain to help another, you will be taken care of.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #36
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

SNL....I could tell you I'm sorry all day long, but it wont make you feel better...I hate to see people hurting from relationships and my heart truly goes out to you. It is one of the worst & painful experiences one can ever have....

We are all different in how we deal with these emotions, whereas some like to go out, be around people, I tend to want to be alone, and I write...You really do have to take things 1 day at a time, and embrace your grieving period, because it will help you heal. I think it is much better to deal with deep issues such as these rather than put them to the side and "try not to think about it"....of course you're going to think about it, regardless if the guys was a douche or the love of your life...

I can't tell you if you will ever fully recover, as I don't know the situation you're in, (I say this only because my heart still bleeds for a certain man, and always will.)..but it will get easier each day that passes and hopefully make you stronger...

You are a beautiful, intelligent, and kind person, any man would be lucky to have you. Should you need anyone to talk to, you are more than welcome to phone me love...

I really hope you can find some peace...

**Now** I want you to go download "Everything's not lost" by coldplay....and really listen to the lyrics
Old 03-02-2011, 04:18 PM   #37
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sweet & Little, all things seem minor after you have the love of your life contract a terminal illness, and you are holding Her hand when she takes Her last breath.

But life does go on, and trust me, time does ease the heartache.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #38
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

SNL, I am truly sorry for the sadness you are enduring but remember there will always be someboday to come along and replace the one you lost.
Besides you have all us crazy folks on eccie that love you !!
Old 03-02-2011, 04:56 PM   #39
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks y'all, it's just pain & I will deal with it, it's gonna be ok I'm sure, I just don't have a back up plan,
I just hate that sick part in my stomach , I will b fine , it just hurts bad
I'm so stupid .(
Old 03-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #40
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
So when u end a relationship , how do u deal with the pain?
Year 1 - 2: Major depressive episode.
Year 1 - 5: General anxiety disorder.
Year 1 - 7: Psychiatric treatment.
Year 1 - 8: Semi-bad transitional relationship.
Year 3 - present: dysthymia.
Year 5 - present: situational anxiety.
Year 1 - present psychiatric meds.

That more or less covers it.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:03 PM   #41
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Um. Wow. No further comment.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:11 PM   #42
Guest101811-4
Account Disabled

I'm not going to even remotely pretend that I know you SNL, but I can say with some certainty that I know (to a degree anyway) what you're feeling. My marriage is dying right now, and the separation and divorce is all but a foregone conclusion.

Just know that the pain will pass, and you WILL find happiness again. It's always darkest before the dawn...
Old 03-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #43
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

That was wrong TexTushHog!!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #44
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

SNL- stupid is not the word for you.... We all make decisions one of two ways. With our minds or our emotions. Usually if it's with our minds it is with whatever info we have available to make the best decision we believe is right. If it's with emotions then it's normally based on how right we "feel". I don't know your situation but no matter what decision you made that led you down this path it doesn't make you stupid, it makes you human.

One thing I do know is this. Most of us don't let that pain go until the pain of holding on is greater than the pain of letting go. When that balance shifts then you will start feeling better. There is a lot of good advice here and all of it will help you in some way. What has worked for me in the past is laughter and people to talk to. I hope that you find what works for you soon so that the pain you feel now will start to ease.....

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

That one is for TexasGator.... lol
Old 03-02-2011, 05:54 PM   #45
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Dealing with the pain. I worked longer hours, dated a lot, discovered a friend of mine was going through much worse and in comforting her, my hurt seemed to lose focus. It was nice to have a sympathetic person I'd known for a long time just being there.

Spending some time alone, some time with friends, some time making new friends. I tried to keep busy, focusing on other things. After a while, the pain lessens.

Take care as best you can SnL. My thoughts are with with.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women