Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70456
biomed160857
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35590
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #31
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is still honor around.....lots of it...ask some of the guys in the BR area, they will steer you right.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:27 PM   #32
onedaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Still looking I will hold true to my southern values and gentleman way till the day I die hell I still open doors for women and stand up at the table when they go to set down
just can't stand to do lied to or deceived
onedaddy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #33
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedaddy View Post
Still looking I will hold true to my southern values and gentleman way till the day I die hell I still open doors for women and stand up at the table when they go to set down
just can't stand to do lied to or deceived
I hear you! I'm the same way! I believe in putting women up on a pedestal. Well at least high enough so I can look up their dress! LOL

Be who you are not who you want to be!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:47 PM   #34
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRed View Post
I could use a few good men!
Well, you've got me enlisted. Just tell me when and where to show up! LOL
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #35
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

I've had providers change their minds on me last minute when it comes to DFK. Was I happy about it? No but you just press on, make the most of it, and remember to never see that lady again. I don't go around crying about a lack of honor. Jesus. Deal with it and do your fucking research.

I'm also done with this thread. I'm bored with it.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #36
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I'm a perfectionist. So, in order for me to see a lady, all the stars must align. The littlest thing can knock a potential session off the tracks. Anyhtiing can do it. If we can't coordinate the time; if the price goes up at the last minute (it never goes down lol); if she doesn't do outcalls; if her price point is above a certain point; if she gets pissy during the initial communication; if anything hinky happens...then I'll cancel.

All these things I consider to be a breach of hobby norms...a breach of honor if you will. I hate when it happens, but the only thing to do is to move on.

When it happens, I don't communicate with the lady regarding what I consider to be a breach because she will see it as haggling. I don't haggle.

Take tonight for instance. I was setting an appointment for next weekend. The lady's advertised rate was $250. I asked her to confirm her rate (w/o reciting what I thought it was). She said $300.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #37
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Let onedaddy go on strike. I really would like to see how that works for him.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #38
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRed View Post
Guess you are not seeing the right providers..... Do better research, book a longer session, *more expensive doesn't = better and cheapest don't = value... There are plenty of great providers and they will always be in demand... just my opinion...
*Poetry.
Guest021012 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #39
MrGiz
BANNED

I believe honor attracts honor.... there is plenty enough info available for an honorable hobbyist to find an honorable playmate.... all it takes is a minimum of research!

Don't blame laziness in research for disappointing experiences!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #40
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

Also, I'd like to add something for those of you men who can't seem to understand the kissing thing. Kissing can be more intimate than intercourse. That is not an opinion, that is fact. I can totally understand the ladies who reserve their lips for those they really feel close to. If you as a hobbyist can not do without, then you should ask before setting up a date.

Many women, especially in THIS line of work compartmentalize their lives and interactions. Meaning, who they are in their provider world is starkly different from them in their "real" lives. It's easier to separate work from who you are if there are defined lines and boundaries.

If you are after a provider who is more open to the intimacies involved when a man and a woman are together, then you need to start talking to "lifestyle" providers, or those of us who give a little of ourselves away when we visit instead of playing by a rule book.
Guest021012 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #41
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedaddy View Post
Really Im just asking a question because I was told by a provider who is on eccie and her reviews said she does kiss but o she said kissing is nasty and she dose not do that ever but her reviews said she does
If a girl has numerous reviews claiming she kisses, but she won't kiss you, then YOU are the problem not her. Go see a dentist. When was the last time you had your teeth professionally cleaned?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #42
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Old T said it best with his first post.

Its unfair of you to lump all providers into your stereotype. There's still honor amongst thieves in this business, but honor isn't depending on kissing or length of time.

You pay for an hour, you get an hour and you shouldn't expect more because then you're taking advantage of the lady.

If her ad states that she kisses or her reviews state that she kisses and she doesn't kiss you.....it might be something on YOUR end and not her. Maybe she's a YMMV kinda gal and if it doesn't happen, then don't see her again. Move on to the next one.

Look at the way you conduct business and how you research the ladies you choose to see. Maybe ask a few questions once you've been screened and she knows you're legit. She might answer them and she might not, all depends on the lady.

I wish you luck in the "hobbyists going on strike" thing. That would be like all of us providers going on strike because one hobbyist screwed over a provider. Silly huh?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #43
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGirlRosy View Post
. . . . Also, I'd like to add something for those of you men who can't seem to understand the kissing thing. Kissing can be more intimate than intercourse. That is not an opinion, that is fact. . . .
I can easily understand that your "opinon " is "fact " for you .... I really can... but can you not understand how many guys find it difficult to comprehend kissing being more intimate than sucking cock and multi-position fucking?

I mean.... we can kiss in the middle of a downtown intersection without much spectacle.... but the video of you, on your knees, sucking cock, or on all fours , getting fucked doggiestyle.... would make a big-time news story in just about any American city I can think of!! (except Decadence Festival in New Orleans, of course )
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 01:51 AM   #44
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
If a girl has numerous reviews claiming she kisses, but she won't kiss you, then YOU are the problem not her. Go see a dentist. When was the last time you had your teeth professionally cleaned?
Really? I mean Really? Onedaddy is too much of a gentleman to respond. I'm a non GFE hobbyist! No kissing no DATY! So if I had a session with you and wouldn't eat the beaver, you should go see the pussy doctor to see if you have a suit? You know S.U.I.T. which is an acronym for Something Up In There!

How about a smiley face or at least a LOL. Perhaps an apology is in order! Just saying…
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:17 AM   #45
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, with that way of thinking, you probably made some provider's 'do not see' lists.

You're lumping a few bad providers in with the whole lot and that isn't good. Not all are bad.

But now that you've posted this, I bet some providers will be wondering about you being honorable now and won't want to take the chance on you any longer.

And if she kisses others but she isn't kissing you - you have a hygiene problem that mints just won't cover. Sorry, but you should ask your family members or your wife if you have bad breath.

I wouldn't kiss someone who had funky breath either even though I do normally kiss. It's a YMMV thing. We can't just turn off our senses of taste and smell.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women