Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2017, 06:42 PM   #31
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyze15 View Post
Why do lame ass people with no reviews even comment on eccie? Shut the F up and move on!
Right!

Trolls need love too. That's the only logical conclusion.
B3astmode is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 07:35 PM   #32
Halofan
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Not how I intended this thread to be. Im sorry to the lovely ladies that had to deal with some of the ignorant ppl on this site
Halofan is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 07:45 PM   #33
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Why do lame ass people with no reviews even comment on eccie? Shut the F up and move on!
Oh great, some little Potsie Weber douch bag finally got his peewee sucked and now you the big guy around here--grow up
Phil Meup is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 07:58 PM   #34
eyze15
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Meup View Post
Oh great, some little Potsie Weber douch bag finally got his peewee sucked and now you the big guy around here--grow up
Like I said,shut the F up and move on. I think everyone else is thinking the same as me.
eyze15 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 09:21 PM   #35
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the subject but lets keep the conversation civil. Its a great subject the OP brought up and some newbies might not be familiar with why certain girls have their preferences. My thoughts are this. Its their body and they can see who ever they choose just like we have to right to pick them or not and move on. No point arguing over the fact.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:15 AM   #36
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Like I said,shut the F up and move on. I think everyone else is thinking the same as me.
I think you're right. Halofan asked a legitimate question and was nicely steered to a bigger thread on the topic. Then some idiot jumped in and decided to flex his internet pecs. Not impressed.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:16 AM   #37
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the subject but lets keep the conversation civil. Its a great subject the OP brought up and some newbies might not be familiar with why certain girls have their preferences. My thoughts are this. Its their body and they can see who ever they choose just like we have to right to pick them or not and move on. No point arguing over the fact.
Roger that..
Old 03-07-2017, 05:01 PM   #38
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halofan View Post
As a young AA male who is pretty new to the hobby I find that it is hard to find providers cater to AA men. I don't feel like its racism so can somebody please explain to me why most providers are this way. I'm just curious and want to increase my enjoyment in my new hobby
Jasmine actually gave a pretty good answer.

I do have issues with aa men,,,(I'm sure some of them are good people) but overwhelming the answer seems to be that the girls have their preference,,,, but the question is "why"---there are a couple of dorks here that want to defend the "preference answer" but have nothing meaningful to add to the question.

It's really a rhetorical question, the OP could have just advertise himself as an individual instead of grouping himself in with the bad side of this business---preference has zero to do with it. As a black man he should know this.

Oh and sorry about the Caribou comment, it was a tounge in cheek reply that can be seen as offensive---my point was to answer the why question---which is for the money---that's also a good answer

I myself would work over a Caribou for the right price
Old 03-07-2017, 05:17 PM   #39
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:

I do have issues with aa men,,,(I'm sure some of them are good people) but overwhelming the answer seems to be that the girls have their preference,,,, but the question is "why"---there are a couple of dorks here that want to defend the "preference answer" but have nothing meaningful to add to the question.

Oh and sorry about the Caribou comment, it was a tounge in cheek reply that can be seen as offensive---my point was to answer the why question---which is for the money---that's also a good answer

Why do you have issues with AA men? & don't give me that bs "reveal your race" bs. Just answer the question. You've sparked my curiosity.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #40
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

It's really a rhetorical question, the OP could have just advertise himself as an individual instead of grouping himself in with the bad side of this business---preference has zero to do with it. As a black man he should know this.

Your gonna get me emotional

This girl pictured here was beaten by a her pimp, the story reads that she felt that she deserved it

Just tried but can't post attachments but the pic is of a decent looking white girl (prostitute) with two black eyes

Was at the auto parts store today and a SW came up to my window, she was fuked up, eyes were all different kind of dark colors, she says to me that I'm not wanting money but could you take me get something to eat,,,I have her $8 instead and asked her why she wears her make-up so thick---her reply was that it's not make-up, two black guys beat her up yesterday because they new she had some money---I gave her five more dollars--of course then she wanted a ride to the dollar store---told her no.

For me it's very clear why girls say no aa. That can get fuked up real fast and I don't want to involve myself in that,,,so my rule is to not see girls that see black men. It scares me

The fact that the OP "should" know this but instead he groups himself with "all" aa---sounds more like a recruting tactic then just some casual black guy looking for some extra activity.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:03 PM   #41
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halofan View Post
As a young AA male who is pretty new to the hobby I find that it is hard to find providers cater to AA men. I don't feel like its racism so can somebody please explain to me why most providers are this way. I'm just curious and want to increase my enjoyment in my new hobby
I've had this discussion with several providers and I'll tell you some of the reasons they've told me. You can disagree with them, but these are some of their stated reasons:
1) There is risk to their business no matter who they see. They think they are putting themselves at more risk if they see black men, particularly young black men.
2) Some black men are too big. I'm sure for some providers the bigger the better. Not so for others.
3) They just aren't attracted. Some black women outside the hobby won't date white men. Some white women outside the hobby won't date black men. Some have the same practice in the hobby.
* From what I read on boards, some white and black providers have black boyfriends or husbands who know they are providers, and the boyfriend or husband doesn't want them to see black men.
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:15 PM   #42
Oldsailor64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I don't live in the panhandle, I go to NAS on business, but I'm going to chime in....Racism has no business on the board. Are there punk ass pimps who beat there woman....yes of course. But there are a lot of hard working black men who are simply seeking time with a provider. I don't consider Laney or any other provider any less desirable because she chooses to see a black man. It is there choice....to the OP...there are lots of providers who will see black men....I do find that they may have an age requirement for older gents who are mature and not thugs. I have also been in the swinging lifestyle....you may want to check out some of the swinging boards....lots of men looking to share there white wives with black men, especially BBC. I had a swinging relationship with a black woman for years and we had a great time....each there own.
Oldsailor64 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:54 PM   #43
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, kind sir.
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:43 PM   #44
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsailor64 View Post
I don't live in the panhandle, I go to NAS on business, but I'm going to chime in....Racism has no business on the board. Are there punk ass pimps who beat there woman....yes of course. But there are a lot of hard working black men who are simply seeking time with a provider. I don't consider Laney or any other provider any less desirable because she chooses to see a black man. It is there choice....to the OP...there are lots of providers who will see black men....I do find that they may have an age requirement for older gents who are mature and not thugs. I have also been in the swinging lifestyle....you may want to check out some of the swinging boards....lots of men looking to share there white wives with black men, especially BBC. I had a swinging relationship with a black woman for years and we had a great time....each there own.
Thank you for restoring some normalcy to the idiocy.
Old 03-07-2017, 08:44 PM   #45
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Thank you, kind sir.
You rock Ms. Lixx. 😉👍

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies