Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47557
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2013, 09:44 PM   #31
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

You Tx guys must be bored to come over to our little neck of the woods
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #32
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

It's never boring when mods step on their dicks in public...it's even more fun to watch what you guys say to each other in modTARDville when it happens...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:11 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I wanna see the slurs dh's pimptard keeps mentioning. Post the links so us lazy fucktards can get some reading in. Has anyone checked out the pimptard's management creditials? Or at least seen his reume?

Can there be a new clinical trial?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #34
texasjohn1965
manposse

What are the side effects of GSO3 on pink hello kitty infected test subjects?
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #35
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I have decided that I am offended........

I am offended for Miss Dreams. After careful evaluation of my new pimps (New/daddy) post concerning Miss Dreams and Cpalm, I have come to the conclusion that my pimp may have made a racial slur against Miss Dreams.

I admit that in my elation at being added to New61s pimped stable I totally missed this possible slight against my sister whore.

In Post #20 New61 stated that I posted a "slur" against Cpalm and Miss Dreams.......when, I clearly said what I said to Cpalm about his actions on behalf of said hooktard.

Stay with me bitches.........

I called Cpalm "Geronimo......that injun kept leaving the reservation too". New61 made the leap to include Miss Dreams in that injun trouble........you don't see it do you........I don't blame you......I missed it too.

Does New61 thinck of Miss Dreams as a squaw? Why else would she be with Geronimo causing all of this injun trouble?

How dare you Sir.......I am offended on behalf of all the decent squaws out there........I am offended that you could imply that Miss Dreams would be a pimped squaw.......have you no shame.

I take it back......I don't want you as my pimp.......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:25 AM   #36
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Look, I made an honest mistake which won't happen again. For this I'm sorry. I'm new to this moderating stuff and still learning. Having said that, this needs to end now.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:28 AM   #37
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Look, I made an honest mistake which won't happen again. For this I'm sorry. I'm new to this moderating stuff and still learning......
You were good up to this point.......it is what it is.

Can I get a ruling on whether or not New61 was calling Miss Dreams a squaw?
Old 10-14-2013, 12:36 AM   #38
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

I'm with Mewtothis89 whatever pokemon ass name he has.
That deerhunter hooker is a manipulative skank.
One minute she all' "You can call me Flower if you want to...."

The next she's running out the notel with the donation. No services rendered.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:35 AM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Sweet baby Tebow. Not sure about the squaw thing. But dh will need a stronger hand than New will ever have. Just thinck how he will feel when he reads this thread and the learns the Tide lost the number one slot over the weekend?
Old 10-14-2013, 02:29 AM   #40
Thatguy328
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Let me see if I understand this. It's frowned upon if somebody lets fellow hobbyist know if a provider is coming to town, especially if the area doesn't have a big selection? Moderator or not, regardless of whether her ban is justified, I am glad somebody let me know she was coming into town. Isn't the main purpose of this site to allow hobbyist to search and find providers in their area who will best accommodate their needs and who has a good reputation? Then people spread this information by writing a review so others can read. The site grows, which enables it to make money from advertisements and user subscriptions right? In this case I believe eccie failed and cpalm simply informed of us of something we should have known about in the first place. Crucify me for my opinion if you want, but I don't see any reason to bust cpalms balls over something that helps out others which will make some people happy. Just my two cents.
Thatguy328 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:13 AM   #41
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguy328 View Post
Let me see if I understand this. It's frowned upon if somebody lets fellow hobbyist know if a provider is coming to town, especially if the area doesn't have a big selection? Moderator or not, regardless of whether her ban is justified, I am glad somebody let me know she was coming into town. Isn't the main purpose of this site to allow hobbyist to search and find providers in their area who will best accommodate their needs and who has a good reputation? Then people spread this information by writing a review so others can read. The site grows, which enables it to make money from advertisements and user subscriptions right? In this case I believe eccie failed and cpalm simply informed of us of something we should have known about in the first place. Crucify me for my opinion if you want, but I don't see any reason to bust cpalms balls over something that helps out others which will make some people happy. Just my two cents.

Its funny how you are assuming this site has a utilitarian view on things, PIMPING women from modtards is not acceptable, plain and simple. Where do you draw the lines for people that get banned, it shouldn't matter for what, banned is banned, not having your mod/pimptard friend post, handle communications, and solicit on your behalf.

DH there are so many other strong pimptards that can handle your sassy ass... maybe we should start a list.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Look, I made an honest mistake which won't happen again. For this I'm sorry. I'm new to this moderating stuff and still learning. Having said that, this needs to end now.
The only mistake you made was not letting her type it so we would know it was her with the pepto-vomit font!
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:32 AM   #42
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

See...your problem is that you don't get to decide when this ends...we do...

Deal...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:45 PM   #43
flgent2988smith
Registered Member

Haha, looks like the corrupt PC crew that does as they please are getting a dose of their own medicine.
flgent2988smith is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #44
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Come clean, flgent.........I am here for you.........you can now tell us what your other handle is and tell us about all of the corruption in the panhandle........we will clean this cesspool up........the lion will be able to lay down with the lamb.........modtards will be viewed as the great Solomon's of our time........fucktards will be generous and allow a little cuddle time during each session period........hooktards will be beautiful inside and out, and never fake an orgasm........pimps will stay home and babysit........ijs
Old 10-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #45
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
I have done a few doubles with deerhunter and that is one hot piece of bitch that licks a poon like a dream.
You really should not fib ... the Fucking Prophet is only a tease.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women