Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2016, 10:02 AM   #31
tony557
Registered Member

Police brutality!! That's a load of horseshit! The police responded to the reports of this guy, a convicted felon, pointing a gun at someone! There is a way to handle an police stop if you are carrying a gun legally or illegally, this is the first thing they drill into you're head at a concealed carry class. The presence of a firearm elevated a any situation 10 fold because of the real threat! This man who knew he was a convicted a convicted felon in possession of a firearm decided to resist arrest and fight,.. None of us can see his right arm but from the reaction and demeanor of the officers, ANY person with a half a brain who uses logic and reason would suspect he was struggling and fighting to get his hand on the gun!! Do the police wait for him to he to it and wrestle it away like in the movies!?! Hell no, sorry but this is totally justified!
tony557 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:09 AM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
It's hard to explain scientific subjects to a retard so you'll just have to take my word for it. Actually the radiation belts are mentioned in the Bible but they are referred to as the "Firmament" So read the book of Genesis you might learn something.

Jim
COG already handed you ass to you on that subject once. You are so full of shit it is fun laughing at you jim.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:15 AM   #33
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
The police is Louisiana are justifiably nervous. I worked in New Orleans and Baton Rouge 20 years ago. Rolling down I 10, some asshole had left their black car in the middle lane with no lights and no driver (it was 10 PM). I missed it because I could see headlights disappearing behind the car ahead. About a mile later I saw two state troopers with a car pulled over on the other side of the Interstate. I slowed and stopped on the median. I got out and when they saw me walking towards them (I'm white by the way and had a full beard) one of them brought his shotgun up to ready position. I was very quick (but not too quick) to show them my hands.

When we were workingin Baton Rouge, they put us up in a less than reputable motel. In the middle of the night doors were being knocked on by people looking to sell drugs, women, or someone wanting to rob you when you opened up. It was like a box of chocolates; you didn't know what you'd get.

I'm sure that the police in Louisiana always assume that you're armed.
Think of it this way. Every call Police Officers go on all over this country there is a gun present, the ones they carry. That very area this shooting took place is responsible for at least one third of the shootings that take place in Baton Rouge yearly. The average murder rate involving handguns in Baton Rouge is between 60-80, with anywhere between 20-25 of them occurring within and around that neighborhood. That's a very high crime part of town Cops do assume trouble when they approach people out there.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:31 AM   #34
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346
Default Cop Fatally Shoots Black Man, Leaves Victim’s Girlfriend To Record Tragic AftermathCop Fatally Shoots Black Man, Leaves Victim’s Girlfriend To Record Tragic AftermathCop Fatally Shoots Black Man, Leaves Victim’s Girlfriend To Record Tragic Aftermath

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony557 View Post
Police brutality!! That's a load of horseshit! The police responded to the reports of this guy, a convicted felon, pointing a gun at someone! There is a way to handle an police stop if you are carrying a gun legally or illegally, this is the first thing they drill into you're head at a concealed carry class. The presence of a firearm elevated a any situation 10 fold because of the real threat! This man who knew he was a convicted a convicted felon in possession of a firearm decided to resist arrest and fight,.. None of us can see his right arm but from the reaction and demeanor of the officers, ANY person with a half a brain who uses logic and reason would suspect he was struggling and fighting to get his hand on the gun!! Do the police wait for him to he to it and wrestle it away like in the movies!?! Hell no, sorry but this is totally justified!
Another incident in Minnesota recently, this time the man was inside the car with his family. He was also killed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c590f7e8058f
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:33 AM   #35
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346
Default Cop Fatally Shoots Black Man, Leaves Victim’s Girlfriend To Record Tragic Aftermath

Quote:
Another incident in Minnesota recently, this time the man was inside the car with his family. He was also killed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c590f7e8058f
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:35 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
+1

The second video shows Sterling pumping his right shoulder which shows that his right arm is not pinned ... and the gun was in his right pocket -- the revealing part that CNN chose to edit out of the video in their article.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:42 AM   #37
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I would be inclined to say it's justified. What bothers me is this whole entire investigation is being turned over to the FBI and U.S Justice Dept. Civil Rights Div. The City of Baton Rouge and the State of Louisiana are more than capable of investigating this incident. Having the Feds getting involved really throws red flag up for me.

Jim
Old 07-07-2016, 12:05 PM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
What bothers me is this whole entire investigation is being turned over to the FBI and U.S Justice Dept. Civil Rights Div. The City of Baton Rouge and the State of Louisiana are more than capable of investigating this incident. Having the Feds getting involved really throws red flag up for me.

Jim
Why? All the cops have to say is ......

"I didn't 'INTEND" to shoot the fat felonious fucker with the gun in his pocket!!!"

End of investigation .... no charges!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 01:45 PM   #39
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Why? All the cops have to say is ......

"I didn't 'INTEND" to shoot the fat felonious fucker with the gun in his pocket!!!"

End of investigation .... no charges!!!!
All BRPD has to announce is "We've investigated this incident thoroughly and find the Officers involved acted appropriately, finished business. The Feds get their jollies by exploiting this shit. This is not Baton Rouge's first rodeo with Police involved shootings.

Jim
Old 07-07-2016, 03:42 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Feds get their jollies by exploiting this shit. This is not Baton Rouge's first rodeo with Police involved shootings.

Jim
I'm sure it's less stressful than investigating Bill's wife. And less risky also.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:46 PM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Both this shooting and the one in Minnesota have wanted the feds to run the investigation rather than local. They did not want another Fergerson.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:37 PM   #42
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Both this shooting and the one in Minnesota have wanted the feds to run the investigation rather than local. They did not want another Fergerson.
Yeah right, like the protest in Ferguson was legit it was organized by the Feds. The Feds are only interested in exploiting this shit because of the racial nature of the shooting. The Mesa AZ. Police had a shooting at the La Quinta Inn back in April where by a white officer shot and killed an unarmed white male. The Feds didn't get involved in that. The Officer was also charged with second degree murder. It didn't get national coverage either because it didn't spark any racial tension which is what they want to promote out of these shootings.

Jim
Old 07-07-2016, 04:53 PM   #43
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
COG already handed you ass to you on that subject once. You are so full of shit it is fun laughing at you jim.
You have no idea what the fuck you are even talking about. On this subject or any other.

Jim
Old 07-07-2016, 05:22 PM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:18 PM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah right, like the protest in Ferguson was legit it was organized by the Feds. The Feds are only interested in exploiting this shit because of the racial nature of the shooting. The Mesa AZ. Police had a shooting at the La Quinta Inn back in April where by a white officer shot and killed an unarmed white male. The Feds didn't get involved in that. The Officer was also charged with second degree murder. It didn't get national coverage either because it didn't spark any racial tension which is what they want to promote out of these shootings.

Jim
What the point was, if the feds are doing the investigation blacks will be more likely to trust them than locals. Avoiding riots like in Ferguson.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women