Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #31
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Two For One Special Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Candy you are the one siding with Nazi goals or haven't you been reading? Oops, sorry. Forgot about your little problem.

Muslim Nazis from Croatia
Francis, I'm not the one with the problem, Mr. Gerbil Fart. You are the one who pimps all of the above sheee-yut and then tries to lay it on others. Back to the floor stripper fumes for you, Corneyhole. It's a moot point anyhow, since your Uncle Adolph and all of the little Corneyholes got their assed waxed (no, not for your dining pleasure). BUT, since Muslims, like the Jews, do not have Aryan origins it wouldn't have been too long after they had fulfilled their usefullness that they would have gone from guards to the guarded at the camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
For the record - LONG LIVE LOVINGKAYLA!!!!!
The broken record, that is. Same old, tired bullshit skipping back onto itself over and over and over and over.....
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #32
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

No, you are wrong again. But I do believe is removing collaborators from society.

Back to the OP; what brought this on WTF? I haven't seen Kayla post lately. You feeling brave because she is not here? Or maybe you had a tryst and came up wanting. Don't worry, it happens to everyone once in a while (right...). Just set up another appointment and bring Whatzup along to hold your limp noodle.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #33
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Corneyhole, your choice of "collaborators" as an adjective says all anyone needs to know about you, nazi-boy.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:22 PM   #34
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Obviously, I don't believe in exterminating Muslims, or even liberals, who I find far more offensive.
In fact, I'm rooting for Obama and Kerry to create peace, but I'm pretty realistic about the chances being slim.
Using your methodology: It is evidence of discrimination if all the members of the board of directors are white. It is therefore evidence of discrimination if all the members of a pro basketball team are black.
There's probably some discrimation going on there too on the basketball team. However, right now in our society, it's ok to discriminate against whitey...
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
There's probably some discrimation going on there too on the basketball team. However, right now in our society, it's ok to discriminate against whitey...
Its been okay for the past 30 years.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Obviously, I don't believe in exterminating Muslims, or even liberals, who I find far more offensive.
In fact, I'm rooting for Obama and Kerry to create peace, but I'm pretty realistic about the chances being slim.
Using your methodology: It is evidence of discrimination if all the members of the board of directors are white. It is therefore evidence of discrimination if all the members of a pro basketball team are black.
No that is incorrect. My measure of comparing LovingKayla to the Nazi's, is pointing out her saying, Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a muslim, and muslims are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too. None of that has to do with discrimination. It has to do with having the same view as say Hitler/Nazi's.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Again, let me substitute Jew for Muslim and see how you feel about her

Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a Jews, and Jews are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too.

So you have a problem when Hitler wants to exterminate your religion but have no problem with LovingKayla wanting to wipe out others based on their religion?

LONG LIVE LOVINGKAYLA is akin to yelling HEIL HITLER

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:49 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Back to the OP; what brought this on WTF? I haven't seen Kayla post lately. You feeling brave because she is not here? .

What brought it on you ask? Well she did post this:

''Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a muslim, and muslims are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too.''

And I was curious to see who would defend her. Not her right to say it but actually agreeing with her. So far there are three or four of you that would have made great lil Nazi's back in the day.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:29 PM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This is a strange thread. I should fit right in...fuckers
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #40
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

I am still trying to figure out how Kayla can be compared to a Nazi. But WTF started the thread so there is where the comparison is.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:14 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I am still trying to figure out how Kayla can be compared to a Nazi. But WTF started the thread so there is where the comparison is.
The Nazi's wanted to kill all the Jews.

LovingKayla wants to kill all the Muslims.

No questions asked, just gas'em all. I take it you're ok with that too. Get in line with JD and JewishLawyer, they do not have a problem with it either.

Originally Posted by LovingKayla
. Gawd I hate liberals. just disgusting animals you are. You barely rate above a muslim, and muslims are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #42
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

You got that out of my post? Then you are the stupidest cunt on this SHMB.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #43
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The Nazi's wanted to kill all the Jews.

LovingKayla wants to kill all the Muslims.

No questions asked, just gas'em all. I take it you're ok with that too. Get in line with JD and JewishLawyer, they do not have a problem with it either.

Originally Posted by LovingKayla
. Gawd I hate WTF. just disgusting animals he is. You barely rate above a python, and pythons are barbaric animals that should be exterminated for the safety of the entire world. Ya I fucking said that too.
Hey asshole WTF, I specifically said I did not want to exterminate Muslims. Either you are stupid as shit or cannot read - go back a few posts to # 29.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:37 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hey asshole WTF, I specifically said I did not want to exterminate Muslims. Either you are stupid as shit or cannot read - go back a few posts.
How about I go back to this one...
Quote:
Yet you praise LK for wanting to kill all Muslims.

Make up your mind dickhead. The thread is about LK saying wtf she said. You come along and say ''LONG LIVE LOVINGKAYLA'', kinda sounds like you approve of her genocide statements.

Why the fuck are you arguing with me, I don't want to kill any Jews or Muslims.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:39 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You got that out of my post? Then you are the stupidest cunt on this SHMB.

Says the man with a picture of Kermite the Frog talking out his ass!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women