Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40391
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2017, 11:18 PM   #31
GoAheadMkMyDay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

The true reality is that "Most guys" don't get the opportunity to sleep around like you claim to in civvie life and can't afford to in the hobbie life. That is totally regardless of whether they want to or not. I believe my number is high for my generation/age group/culture.

... unless, of course, your name is Harvey Weinstein!!!

The metric I would want to measure by is not the total number I've had sex with but the number I "want" to remember having sex with. And you left an important option off your list - < 100.

To answer your question, even though I've been hobbying since the early days of ASPD, I'd still say fewer than 100. Long period of inactivity and long periods with only 1-2 regulars.

To answer my question, 5 that I want to remember (I think of/daydream about all of them at least several times a year even 20+ years later) and probably about the same that I'd really like to forget.
GoAheadMkMyDay is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 11:32 PM   #32
MW76
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
What you’ve just written is laughable. You obviously have no idea who this member is or his history.

That exceptionally nice man has been around longer than I have and has been active in the demimonde for decades.

You really need to know the audience that you’re addressing when you start spouting this nonsense.

Not exactly sure why this topic has touched a very small nerve. A little bit of crowing is OK and sometimes discussions about multiple partners, or heck just writing about boinking, is a lot of fun.

But all of this chest thumbing boasting just really sounds disingenuous.
I did an outcall with a provider once where I hooked up surround sound. I had Mortal Kombat beat with Mortal Kombat voice prerecorded. I hit play with a remote and it started playing about 30 seconds before I cummed. Mortal Kombat voice said "provider 300, finish her." I had Mortal Kombat voice say 300 because she really was 300. Provider didn't know about recording until I hit play and she felt insulted after the fact. That was when I realized providers don't want to be treated like a number. Yes, this is a business. But providers don't want to be treated like something you buy off a shelf. So I think it's best we keep our numbers to ourselfs.
MW76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 09:15 AM   #33
Bettlejuice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

All star high school football team. I fucked almost every girl at my school and 3 surrounding schools. I would go to a house party and leave because I didn't want to deal with the drama. Yea it's drama when you walk into house full of drunk girls and you fucked 7-10 of them. Same thing in college. Then the rave and club scene. Then just Sw and random hoes. I fucked 2-3 different girls a week for many weeks in a row and my count would still not be over 1,000. I would say 7-800
Funny thing is the more you fuck the less you remember about them or the sex.
All this fuckin and 1 std. from only possibly 2 girls and both fucking deny And both are top hoes in Dallas. . Fucked 1 and the next day fucked the other. 2 days later dick starts burning and 3 hrs after the burn I notice a discharge and was at my Dr. cipro 500. Yes that shit is awesome within 6 hrs the burn was already gone. Test came back positive for gono only and yes I had the fulll profile as well as follow up test 3 months later.
Bettlejuice is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 09:26 AM   #34
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181
Default speaking of waste ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Smh, I will take this wasted post as your answer, and clearly your number is less than 100. Any fucking real man can take 5 mins and know immediately, if he has fucked more than a 100 women or more easily. It’s not rocket science, and I didn’t ask for a number, I just ask to put yourself in one of the ranges. If your ass can’t do that then it’s probably because your number is super low, and so sorry for you buddy.

Save your crock o dial tears for someone who gives a sh*t!

btw, I gave up carving notches across four continents back in 1999 ... but only gave up the carving. LOL!

ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:31 AM   #35
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I used to get pussy thrown at me frequently. I stopped fucking random civis once i got in the hobby although every now and then ill run into one i cant resist. Im probably barely over 500 and i didnt lose my virginity til i was almost 17. Although in dont keep count of the civis, if i thought about it one night over a couple of botlles if wine, i can name them, the city, and get pretty close to everyone i was with +/- 10 ladies.
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:32 AM   #36
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Seven. No, no, wait....eight.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 04:40 PM   #37
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DentBick View Post
Why in the fuck do you care what other guys do with their dick?
Maybe he’s a Republican. They seem interested in little else other than what others do with their sex organs. .
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 04:44 PM   #38
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Maybe he’s a Republican. They seem interested in little else other than what others do with their sex organs. .
Government so small... it fits in my Uterus!!
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 04:53 PM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You calling my 1.3" of dangling death small government?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 04:56 PM   #40
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You calling my 1.3" of dangling death small government?
The smallest-- just how I like to be governed, baby!!
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 04:56 PM   #41
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Government so small... it fits in my Uterus!!
Well, most of the Government IS made up of dicks. You might be on to something, Grace!

hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:55 PM   #42
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
I used to get pussy thrown at me frequently. I stopped fucking random civis once i got in the hobby although every now and then ill run into one i cant resist. Im probably barely over 500 and i didnt lose my virginity til i was almost 17. Although in dont keep count of the civis, if i thought about it one night over a couple of botlles if wine, i can name them, the city, and get pretty close to everyone i was with +/- 10 ladies.
Txboi817, you have almost 200 reviews just here in the hobby, and you know we don’t review everybody or at least I don’t. I know your number would have to be at least 500 if not more. I been memeber here going on 5 years and I hope no one is nieve to think I only seen 26 women lol. My hobby number is at least 100, I hobby a lot in other cities when I’m on tour, and I just think it’s pointless to have a bunch of reviews of women that no dude in Dallas can go see. There has been a few in dallas I didn’t review do to them asking me not to, because you know it’s serval here wouldn’t want anyone on the boards to know that they seen me smh while lmafo.

Thanks for your post txboi817
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 07:10 PM   #43
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Before I got married: 3 yes 3

After I got married for about 10 years: 0

After about 10 years of marriage when things started going south. 100s (all providers).
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:04 PM   #44
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I noticed Suriam has another thread about hobby name.. he must have been listening to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88KyGPtZ2KI

my number? I keep exact totals, and the next one is a milestone, therefore I will keep y'all in suspense.. when my next review hits, I may mention it in ROS.. mark your calendars
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:07 PM   #45
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I noticed Suriam has another thread about hobby name.. he must have been listening to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88KyGPtZ2KI

my number? I keep exact totals, and the next one is a milestone, therefore I will keep y'all in suspense.. when my next review hits, I may mention it in ROS.. mark your calendars
Oh wow chung that was good boss I love it, but unfortunately I never heard that song lol
suiram77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women