Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2024, 12:00 PM   #31
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
All bullshit by far-right extremist trying to discredit our elections. Zero proof, just lies and bullshit.
I didn't realize the NY Times was part of your far-right extremist group.

I also didn't realize that a Democrat judge pointing to videos showing ‘partisans’ repeatedly stuffing absentee ballots into drop boxes was part of your far-right extremist group.

Was the CT State Election Enforcement Commission who found evidence of criminality in the 2019 Democratic primary for mayor and the judge who ordered a Democratic primary for state representative to be rerun amid ballot fraud all part of your far-right extremist group too ???
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 12:05 PM   #32
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmg_35 View Post
All bullshit by far-right extremist trying to discredit our elections. Zero proof, just lies and bullshit.
The judge in Bridgeport CT disagrees with you, rmg. There was enough proof of fraud to persuade him to require a local election to be conducted all over again.

But hey, that just involved a Democratic primary in an overwhelmingly Democratic city, right? No biggie, and certainly not instructive for any contestable elections where Republicans are on the ballot, huh?

Was the Bridgeport judge a "far-right extremist"? When did it become an "extreme" position to want to safeguard election integrity?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 02:07 PM   #33
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Why don't we all picket then, We want everyone to show up in person. Where I live we usually has like 300 people tops for the entire day. I walk up, vote, leave. I have heard of people especially down south in black area's (mostly democrats) wait in line 8 to 12 hours to vote.

So if we want voting in person and I can walk right in and vote, lets make it a fare election. Who ever the person is that waits in line the longest, (and by the way you honest republicans have made it a law down there no one can bring them food or drinks, I wish I was kidding, I have watched that on TV in the past couple of years), lets get a timer and have everyone wait the same either amount of time in the cold or hot even though they don't have to, the same amount of the time. By the way, I don't think they are allowed to take lawn chairs either. I guarantee we would have mail in's or more places to vote.

Because we want fair elections and we don't want mail in's anymore especially since Trump lost. It was only a fair election when he won against crooked Hilary. Lets go one step further put every ones thumb in dye just like they do in the crazy countries like Iran. So we know they already voted.

That way no rice paper, dead people, voting twice, filling votes out for your dementia mother or dad. I'm in, when do we picket?

You guys are smart, set it up. Broad cast it on TV. You heard of the million man march, we should easily be able to get 10 million men march.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 02:21 PM   #34
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I didn’t read one sentence of this thread but wouldn’t it be possible to hire someone incredibly intelligent and have him invent a sure fire 100% voting system. Kinda stupid that a country as great as ours can’t have a system signed off by dems, gop and MAGA.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 03:00 PM   #35
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I didn’t read one sentence of this thread but wouldn’t it be possible to hire someone incredibly intelligent and have him invent a sure fire 100% voting system. Kinda stupid that a country as great as ours can’t have a system signed off by dems, gop and MAGA.
Well, when one faction (MAGA) refuses to accept losing an election, it's kinda hard to find common ground with that. They don't believe in numbers and math.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 03:53 PM   #36
Cody69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Well, when one faction (MAGA) refuses to accept losing an election, it's kinda hard to find common ground with that. They don't believe in numbers and math.
Why couldn't we use our SS Number that everyone has to have now and go to a secure server just like you credit card, bank accounts, SS account, and vote. Period. How much work would that be. Have programmers from Amazon design it being there site is easy to find and use. Unlike some sites. Have the GOP in charge of security with the Dems watching over there shoulder because the democrats always win more elections than the GOPer's.

We won't mention what will and has happened every time that they lose, even when the polls all show who is leading the polls. That way three years later, the losers could move on with there life and do there life's work.
Old 01-23-2024, 07:39 PM   #37
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
Why don't we all picket then, We want everyone to show up in person. Where I live we usually has like 300 people tops for the entire day. I walk up, vote, leave. I have heard of people especially down south in black area's (mostly democrats) wait in line 8 to 12 hours to vote.

So if we want voting in person and I can walk right in and vote, lets make it a fare election. Who ever the person is that waits in line the longest, (and by the way you honest republicans have made it a law down there no one can bring them food or drinks, I wish I was kidding, I have watched that on TV in the past couple of years), lets get a timer and have everyone wait the same either amount of time in the cold or hot even though they don't have to, the same amount of the time. By the way, I don't think they are allowed to take lawn chairs either. I guarantee we would have mail in's or more places to vote.

Because we want fair elections and we don't want mail in's anymore especially since Trump lost. It was only a fair election when he won against crooked Hilary. Lets go one step further put every ones thumb in dye just like they do in the crazy countries like Iran. So we know they already voted.

That way no rice paper, dead people, voting twice, filling votes out for your dementia mother or dad. I'm in, when do we picket?

You guys are smart, set it up. Broad cast it on TV. You heard of the million man march, we should easily be able to get 10 million men march.

if you mean Texas you are wrong. the law prevents operatives of any political party and that includes Democrats from providing such things because it could be considered an inducement to vote a certain way.

you need to stop watching CNN and MSNBC they intentionally distort anything they don't want you to know the truth about.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 08:21 PM   #38
Cody69
Valued Poster

I seen what I am talking about either in Georgia, NC, SC or Alabama one of those states that had blacks ride in the back of the bus years ago. They still try doing things to them. That is the truth, to bad some can't see that. Not letting them have someone give them water or food after numerous hours of standing in line where the white area's have AC or heat in a building standing in short lines. Look it up if it bother you guys, its out there, I don't need to prove myself. I am not still fighting Hilary losing the election 7 years later.

That is what your republicans have created in election reform. God Forgive them. Maybe one day things won't be like this.

My news comes from CBS, NBC or ABC. Trusted and awarded winning news stations. Middle of the road both for dems and republicans. Fare as fare can be. As far as I know they have never had to pay a 800 million dollar fine for not telling the truth nor did they have to fire there staff. As far as I know neither has CNN the news channel that all GOP hate because there cult leader told them too. I don't have cable anymore. Ever since the last administration put all of the added fees to own it.

I don't get my news from the Pillow guy, Mike Lindell either.
Old 01-23-2024, 08:37 PM   #39
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Somehow this can be forced on the MAGAs. I got to believe if our government ever actually did something to make this nauseating topic of rigged elections go away, it can be fixed.
Put together a think tank of mixed party geniuses to make it foolproof. Otherwise this is now the new norm. “If I lose, it’s rigged”.
Old 01-23-2024, 08:44 PM   #40
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Why couldn't we use our SS Number that everyone has to have now and go to a secure server just like you credit card, bank accounts, SS account, and vote. Period. How much work would that be. Have programmers from Amazon design it being there site is easy to find and use. Unlike some sites. Have the GOP in charge of security with the Dems watching over there shoulder because the democrats always win more elections than the GOPer's.

We won't mention what will and has happened every time that they lose, even when the polls all show who is leading the polls. That way three years later, the losers could move on with there life and do there life's work.
Yep. See my post above. Just form a duel party think tank to make the election undeniable. Otherwise the new norm is deny the election if you lose.
Old 01-23-2024, 09:28 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
I seen what I am talking about either in Georgia, NC, SC or Alabama one of those states that had blacks ride in the back of the bus years ago. They still try doing things to them. That is the truth, to bad some can't see that. Not letting them have someone give them water or food after numerous hours of standing in line where the white area's have AC or heat in a building standing in short lines. Look it up if it bother you guys, its out there, I don't need to prove myself. I am not still fighting Hilary losing the election 7 years later.

all of that caused by Democrats who after losing the Civil war ushered in segregation, Jim Crow and that social club .. the KKK

but let's be fair here. prove any of your claims .. just prove it.

That is what your republicans have created in election reform. God Forgive them. Maybe one day things won't be like this.

see above about who really started that nonsense .. Democrats

My news comes from CBS, NBC or ABC. Trusted and awarded winning news stations. Middle of the road both for dems and republicans. Fare as fare can be. As far as I know they have never had to pay a 800 million dollar fine for not telling the truth nor did they have to fire there staff. As far as I know neither has CNN the news channel that all GOP hate because there cult leader told them too. I don't have cable anymore. Ever since the last administration put all of the added fees to own it.

I don't get my news from the Pillow guy, Mike Lindell either.

nonsense.

ABC leans LEFT

https://www.allsides.com/news-source...ews-media-bias

NBC leans LEFT

CBS leans LEFT

you get your news from LEFT leaning sites. and it shows.

when the Democrats and Biden cry foul over voter laws it's because they don't want any checks on voting at all. what exactly is wrong with having to show an ID to vote? do you really think minorities are so incapable of existing in American society that the vast majority don't have an ID?

then how do they work without an ID? get a loan for a car or a house? how?

blacks especially among minorities are extremely upset that liberal "white guilt" idiots claim they are so "incompetent" they can't even get an ID nor go to a polling location and vote.

you should watch this .. actual black people on voting

enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCytgANu010

we'll hear from the brainwashed liberal "white guilt" types first. they make total fools of themselves.

then those "repressed minorities" tell the truth!
Old 01-23-2024, 11:16 PM   #42
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Somehow this can be forced on the MAGAs. I got to believe if our government ever actually did something to make this nauseating topic of rigged elections go away, it can be fixed.
Put together a think tank of mixed party geniuses to make it foolproof. Otherwise this is now the new norm. “If I lose, it’s rigged”.
"If I lose, it's rigged" is only the new norm for MAGA. Last I checked, Democrats still concede elections.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 11:17 PM   #43
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you feel compelled to comment on the subject without reading the article and facts. That is typically not how must discourse works

But to answer your comment, there is a sure fire 100% voting system. The system works in the majority of other countries. It is simple

1. There is one day to vote, which is a weekend day or national holiday so everyone is able to do so
2. All votes are in person
3. All votes are cast on paper ballots
4. There is typically some form of voter ID or in some places, a different mechanism to ensure you only cast one vote
5. All votes are transparently counted that same day and results known by that evening

It works in a plethora of countries around the world. It would work here except there is one party (aka the leftists) dead set against it. Ask yourself why
Old 01-23-2024, 11:30 PM   #44
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
"If I lose, it's rigged" is only the new norm for MAGA. Last I checked, Democrats still concede elections.

true or false ...

the DEMOCRATS claimed 2016 was "stolen" from Clinton

Stolen, rigged and illegitimate: Democrats’ long history of objecting to election results

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ats-long-hist/
Old 01-23-2024, 11:34 PM   #45
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I seen what I am talking about either in Georgia, NC, SC or Alabama one of those states that had blacks ride in the back of the bus years ago. They still try doing things to them. That is the truth, to bad some can't see that.
If that is the truth, then you should have no problem providing us an actual link to the law that prohibits this. And you would know which specific state you are talking about.

And here, I will even give you some help. In Georgia, there is a 150-foot zone outside polling places where food and water or other drinks cannot be given out. This is similar to the law in Texas and other states so people can't provide an inducement to vote for a certain candidate close to the polling station. But outside that 150 foot zone, there are no restrictions

So please provide the link to the actual state and actual law you are referring to

Quote:
My news comes from CBS, NBC or ABC. Trusted and awarded winning news stations. Middle of the road both for dems and republicans. Fare as fare can be.
LOL - you do realize don't you that there is absolutely nothing middle of the road or fair (not "fare") about CBS, ABC, NBC. They are left wing propaganda sites. They exist to dupe unsuspecting people

Perhaps if you would explore non left wing news sites, you may have a different and more accurate perspective. But if you insist on continuing to be fed misinformation from the likes of CBS, ABC, NBC - then nothing will change

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women