Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2011, 09:45 AM   #31
Austin78745
Registered Member

Red Pill,
after 4+ yrs, it's been cheaper than therapy, and a whole lot better than drugs.
Austin78745 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #32
irishlad
Valued Poster

Wouldn't "Blue Pill" as the answer suggest you should quit right now, direct yourself down whatever you personally feel would have been (and so probably would be going forward) the better path. Chalk your time hobbying up as a learning experience fading into memory as your new lifestyle comes to dominate the way you feel about your life?
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:07 PM   #33
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

redpill definitely! allthough i have become disenchanted with some aspects of this world, i feel that the experiences ive had have been some of the best in my life.
being with women sooooo beautiful and willing to fullfill almost every fantasy is sometimes surreal. there have been times when i feel like a spectator envying my own life! how cool is that?i feel everyone should be allowed to atleast once live out their fantasies and when life ends have no regrets only fond private memories.
to me the greatest memory of this world will be my atf walkin out of the bathroom ,naked carrying a washcloth to clean me up. staring at her amazing body tryin to remember every inch of it. she will surely be one of those flashes that come to the front of my mind in the last few seconds as i leave this earth. there are very very few times when you actually know you are having one of the best memories of your life as it is actually happening.
yep! the red pill. i dont wanna miss a thing!!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #34
sterling1
Valued Poster

Ive been in the hobby for almost twenty years; I have had many good times in the process and met some wonderful ladies. I dont regret any of it; except the cash I have spent; however I have so many good memories during this time frame; but I do believe it has caused hardship in other areas of my life.
Blue pill for me please.
sterling1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:19 PM   #35
guest031812
Account Disabled

User ID: 3407

wild red all the way
guest031812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:56 PM   #36
oralick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Thumbs up

RED. I may wake up some day and not know what P4P is, or know my name, where I am, etc. But until the day I can't, or, I suppose, until the day I become committed (either institutionally or with SO), I plan to enjoy the benefits of the Wonderful Ladies of P4P!
oralick is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:32 PM   #37
Ben There
Just waiting in the lobby

I agree with Ready2Rock and irishlad. WTF are all you blue pill people doing here? If you are having regrets, then get out. Nobody is making you do this.

I'll take 2 reds.
Ben There is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:45 PM   #38
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Like I said earlier I have been doing this shit in some form or fashion half of my life. The OP asked a simple "what if" question. You think all your ATF's have no regrets either? We are all here for reasons, some are sex addicts, dire need of money, philanderers, etc. Once this life is in your blood, its harder to let it go. For women its all about the money when you break it down. For hobbyists, I believe it's more complex. At least people are being honest. And you are right, no one makes me do shit.....

Sixx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben There View Post
I agree with Ready2Rock and irishlad. WTF are all you blue pill people doing here? If you are having regrets, then get out. Nobody is making you do this.

I'll take 2 reds.
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #39
TxTraveller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

red pill for me.... I've gotten into far more trouble in "civilian life", without as much fun... ;-)
TxTraveller is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:21 PM   #40
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Red pill for me... I live my life without regrets...The people I have met in hobby land have taught me so much I never would have known about myself.Each and every experience help shape who we are.

Yes there have been some bad times and one down right scary time but I came out on top and stronger from it.I knew full what this lifestyle entailed..I didn't just jump in all willie nillie.I thought long and hard before entering this lifestyle and if given the chance to undo it I would not ..This "job" has given me with something of great value that no 9-5 job ever could......The chance to provide for my girls without sacrificing valuable time with them I can never get back.
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:24 PM   #41
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxTraveller View Post
red pill for me.... I've gotten into far more trouble in "civilian life", without as much fun... ;-)
Truer words, never spoken, and why I'll take the red pill.
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:19 PM   #42
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben There View Post

I'll take 2 reds.

I have to say that I agree. I am very surprised and puzzled that the ones that picked the blue pill are still here? Why not just walk away?? maybe we need a thread asking why those that would do not just walk away??

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #43
ztonk

Encounters: 21
Default Definitely the Red Pill!

It's quite rare that three mods get to post in succession in a thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
Red pill for me... I live my life without regrets...The people I have met in hobby land have taught me so much I never would have known about myself.Each and every experience help shape who we are.
Totally agree! There is no way I would want to go back to being the guy i was before...

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #44
NewWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

in defense of the Blue Pill crowd, i imagine the biggest reason they are here is because wet, juicy pussy is addictive. Just like guys love something that is soft and wet (props to Prince), women love the cash. Shit ensues.

You can use substances that are Forbidden Topics on here, yet still have overriding issues with them. It's never that simple as Blue Pill vs Red Pill. It's possible to be a purple pill guy.

Maybe the biggest difference is the Red Pill crowd is, for whatever reason, able to buy into the fantasy aspect more, whereas the Blue Pill people can't divorce certain elements from the experience. just a theory anyways.
NewWave is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #45
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

I'd take the red pill because if I took the blue one I'd still be a door mat being abused by men- without pay I should add. With the red pill, I'm financially able to do more things :-)
incognito isis is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women