Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47581
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2012, 01:10 AM   #31
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'm kind of waiting to hear what BARBARA Bush said about the people in the Superdome after Katrina. In fact I did know an old woman who had a numbered tattoo on her forearm when I was growing up. My mother was good friends with her and she made sure that we were very aware of what happened in Europe. Also Joseph Lieberman's mother-in-law sold her body to the German guards to get food for her friends and family. Robert Clary the actor, he played Lebeau on Hogan's Heros, is a camp survivor.

I wonder if you have ever been to a camp while in Europe.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:54 AM   #32
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Kinda missing the point, as usual. It's more the government trying to be mommy and daddy to all of us.

Did you read about the waste? About how much of those fruits and vegetables get thrown away because the kids won't eat them? They are mandated to take them, but they don't eat them. Next thing is the government will have guards to force them to eat the stuff. It's becoming insane.
If they're hungry enough they'll eat them.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:57 AM   #33
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Since the liberals are so keen on controlling what other people's children eat, why don't they control what food stamp recipients eat? Why should the welfare scum be allowed to buy donuts and ice cream on our dime? They are all big fat disgusting wide-bodies like CockMunchMaster already. They can use some Moochelle intervention.

To save some money, we should put them in internment camps with school style cafeterias so we can feed them all at once with efficiencies of scale to save money.

I also think that people who receive food stamp should have their voting rights suspended during the period of their dependence. Of course, they get their voting rights back when they get off welfare. If their not qualified to take care of themselves, they're not qualified to vote.
First, our fellow citizens who receive SNAP benefits aren't scum. And secondly, I favor eliminating and/or limiting the junk food that can be purchased with a SNAP card.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:28 AM   #34
Cunnilinguists
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

This thread and others started by Cuteoldguy, are starting to follow the pattern of a ditto head; cutting and pasting factually suspect information from questionable sources and trying to pawn it off as the truth. Not a good way to make an argument, especially since the facts can be checked quickly enough.
Cuteoldguy, put a little more lipstick on this so at least you can get a nibble.
Looking for facts to support your opinions/ideology may initially seem easy to do on the internet, but the facts can be checked quickly enough and then, well, all we have is your opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.
Just in case you don't know- Opinions are like sphincters, everyone has one.
Cunnilinguists is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:13 AM   #35
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I wonder if they'll have crematoriums at the FEMA camps. Whatever you do, avoid the showers! I'm sure the guards will be unionized, probably TSA workers.
I'll probably die of laughing when Obama wins, just because you won't survive the next 4 years, but I don't care.
As long as shit like you go under, I'll be happy, dead or not!

waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #36
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
Several hundred retired military leaders are raising red flags about childhood obesity in the USA and its impact on finding qualified recruits. They want junk food to be booted out of schools.
http://www.usatoday.com/NEWS/usaedit...hools_ST_U.htm

Generals? Liberal? LOL! I can see where snivelling cowards who are too scared to protect their country might think so, but they're not. In fact, they're ultra-conservative on the whole. Those guys tell people what to do all day long. They can't turn it off. They got more commandments than God and get better compliance. I remember me and a buddy returning from some successful "mission work" and the general we reported to went off on a tangent and started giving us 5 minutes of instruction on proper ass maintenance on the battlefield.

In regard to the disgusting wide-body kids, they want the kids in shape so they have plenty of quality recruits to choose from. The generals are just worried they'll never see another weapon as lethal as ol' ChoomCzar was. I sent so many ragheads to meet Allah and get their 72 virgins, that I felt like the world's biggest pimp.
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:06 AM   #37
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
First, our fellow citizens who receive SNAP benefits aren't scum. And secondly, I favor eliminating and/or limiting the junk food that can be purchased with a SNAP card.

Because you think you're superior to them, especially the black ones, and are entitled to tell them what they should so with their lives. You racist motherfuckers.

BTW: Fellow citizens? Don't you mean fellow citizens and non-citizens? Parasites....grifters......scu m.....trash......filth......
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I'm kind of waiting to hear what BARBARA Bush said about the people in the Superdome after Katrina. In fact I did know an old woman who had a numbered tattoo on her forearm when I was growing up. My mother was good friends with her and she made sure that we were very aware of what happened in Europe. Also Joseph Lieberman's mother-in-law sold her body to the German guards to get food for her friends and family. Robert Clary the actor, he played Lebeau on Hogan's Heros, is a camp survivor.

I wonder if you have ever been to a camp while in Europe.
It was Astrodome. And the quote was: "What I'm hearing which is sort of scary is that they all want to stay in Texas. Everybody is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway so this (chuckle) – this is working very well for them." –Former First Lady Barbara Bush, on the hurricane evacuees at the Astrodome in Houston, Sept. 5, 2005

And yes, I've visited a couple of the camps in Europe. Along with Holocause museums around the US and the world. What's your point? I believe I've made mine.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #39
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Laura Bush doesn't have simian-esce features..........you're just being rude to Laura Bush because she said you weren't so hot in the sack........
Wow, the racial nonsense is really ginning up now that the repukes know they are falling behind in the race. True colors coming out under pressure, I suppose. Waco Kid calls the president a n##### and now the First Lady is compared to a monkey. You guys are truly a bunch of ignorant, lowlife racist rednecks. Shameful.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #40
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Wow, the racial nonsense is really ginning up now that the repukes know they are falling behind in the race. True colors coming out under pressure, I suppose. Waco Kid calls the president a n##### and now the First Lady is compared to a monkey. You guys are truly a bunch of ignorant, lowlife racist rednecks. Shameful.
How nice of you to remember me, Timmy. I would be flattered but i'm not real sure why?

And i bet you think i actually live in Waco don't you?

You'll never hear me compare Da Prez's wife to a monkey, that would be an insult. To a monkey.

Let's not quibble about the N word shall we? If Obama does what he and many like the Clintons and Bill Ayers their their sordid ilk want, i have a better word for them.

TRAITOR

Do you really think that no one, over time, has not wanted to destroy America and what the vision of the Founding Fathers stands for? Frankly i'm amazed the vision has lasted this long. Might have something to do with the "right to bear arms" perhaps?

And while we are on the subject of color, how 'bout three of them?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I am offended by most everything you write, Waco. How dare you put the Stars and Stripes on your hatemail? You insult every one of us who give a shit about what's real.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #42
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I am offended by most everything you write, Waco. How dare you put the Stars and Stripes on your hatemail? You insult every one of us who give a shit about what's real.
Only most? Should i try harder?

I'm so glad it was you Wussup Rider that posted first. You, with a star spangled deadhead flipping the bird as your Avatar? Real nice. Exactly whom are you flipping off? Other than me, of course. I suppose that's your idea of patriotism?

And lets get one thing straight here people. I HARDLY post anything here. And even a Monkey could figure out why. Until Football began, i AVOIDED this forum like a plague, for obvious reasons. Nearly every thread in this forum turns into nothing less than a pissing contest of "My view is the right view and you are stupid if you don't agree with me" postingfuckfest. Aren't we supposed to be posting about fucking here, anyway? As someone likes to say "this is a whore board isn't it?" I never say that, who does?

Just be lucky, for now, you can post what you think at all.

I'm somewhat ashamed i got sucked into this bullshit pissing contest again. Don't you people have jobs? Once more for Wussup Rider.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:16 PM   #43
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
I'll probably die of laughing when Obama wins, just because you won't survive the next 4 years, but I don't care.
As long as shit like you go under,I'll be happy, dead or not!

I'm sensing hostility here. Was it something I said?
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:26 PM   #44
gnadfly
Account Disabled

shakin' it here boss
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 11:31 PM   #45
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
shakin' it here boss