Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2014, 11:29 PM   #31
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie69 View Post
Fellas, this is who you are gonna trust with employment verification? Discreet my ass, it specifically says on gwen the gem's website that it would be handled confidentially... Hmm, I see, so that's why my screening requests/emails were plastered on this forum. So I guess being discreet, confidential, and professional is all bs marketing or when her egotistical ass doesn't get out of hand. This site is a crawling liability and yes I refuse to play your hooker game . If I ask hobbyist if the provider freaking swallows, I want to freaking know . If I wanna know about how clean she is, I'm gonna ask. If I want Greek, I'll ask specifics.

It seems like there is some unwritten rule that I gotta go to the provider. Do I walk on the car lot and tell the sales manager to help me in buying a car.. Lol no, I do my research contact people , perhaps somebody that has had the model, financing, etc. Same with booty! Duh, but I'm going back to my planet as soon as the mods contact me. Buyer Beware!

Once again if you want to know what services a provider offers, look her up on P411. Most providers have their menu on there. Hijo de sue!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:53 PM   #32
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

I don't think anyone really gives a flying fuck what this pussy thinks about me or my screening.

I've successfully screened clients since you (fasteddie) were still wet behind the ears and dragging on your mama's tit. It's not my fault that you dragged the whole thing into the public and started whining way worse than a little girl, because you can't relax and wait your turn like everyone one else.

You decided to keep the shit going by posting what was the business between three individuals for everyone here to see and thus try to make me seem like a jerk. The reality is that you are scared to get pussy on your own and you really just need a big black cock (BBC) up your tight little ass.

So, since you seem to be so interested in people learning lessons, here's one for you. If you play dirty with me, I will play dirtier with you. So, STFU.
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 01:28 AM   #33
donuts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

donuts is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 05:20 AM   #34
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Really people?

A bit of miscommunication and this is the result?

Why doesn't everyone take 2 steps back from their keyboard and give it a rest for now.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 06:10 AM   #35
sbsdme
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Bro, I kinda agree with the point about maybe asking for some info, since you are the customer, but you shouldn't disrespect the providers or keep dragging it out. Not just for etiquette sake, but you are basically painting yourself into a corner. If you thought that screening took long before, now you are not going to get a response. Sometimes conceding is the best form of winning. My 2 cents.
sbsdme is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:51 AM   #36
Chevy2014
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Wow seriously dude??? Ok look I'm the one who told Gwen about fasteddie, all I said was hey Gwen fasteddie wants to see u hit him up. What's wrong with that? I didn't leak out info or mentioned anything about what was said to me, but since I was put in blast about going to mommy n whatever then I said fuck it let him have it. I was trying to help someone get laid since he sounded so desperate on the PM's but now after what I've seen on this forum, fuck everyone I'm not helping anyone anymore..., do what I did when started doing this shit, put your big boy pants on n just do it. I never asked for help about anything on here or other websites I did what I had to do n learned what had to be learned... So any hobbiest reading this, don't fucking bother asking for my help especially if this is the thanks I get... Shout to majestycctx for the comments made I love em....I'm out this fuck it...
Chevy2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:43 AM   #37
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie69 View Post
So I can't contact a fellow hobbyist brother on eccie about a provider? I can't do that just because some provider has some vague stipulation on her website?
Yes, you can contact other hobbyists, but it's naive to think we are all brothers. Like doing research about a provider, do research in terms of hobbyists. Phillip is right about what we should do, but not everyone does it.

As I said before, I don't think you broke a general rule of etiquette. All providers have their own special rules. Read their showcases, and if you break their rules, don't be surprised if they have a hissy fit about them.

If you decide to stick around, do your research, and don't be surprised (or upset) when things don't go as planned. Just move on to another provider.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:09 AM   #38
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy2014 View Post
Wow seriously dude??? Ok look I'm the one who told Gwen about fasteddie, all I said was hey Gwen fasteddie wants to see u hit him up. What's wrong with that? I didn't leak out info or mentioned anything about what was said to me, but since I was put in blast about going to mommy n whatever then I said fuck it let him have it. I was trying to help someone get laid since he sounded so desperate on the PM's but now after what I've seen on this forum, fuck everyone I'm not helping anyone anymore..., do what I did when started doing this shit, put your big boy pants on n just do it. I never asked for help about anything on here or other websites I did what I had to do n learned what had to be learned... So any hobbiest reading this, don't fucking bother asking for my help especially if this is the thanks I get... Shout to majestycctx for the comments made I love em....I'm out this fuck it...
Thanks for letting us know. Sounds like you were trying to help, but you also might have missed her ask-me-directly rule. Kinda made a bad situation worse. Given the posts on this thread, however, things might have worked out for the best.

Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:58 AM   #39
pugsley115
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Way to much drama here lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
Really people?

A bit of miscommunication and this is the result?

Why doesn't everyone take 2 steps back from their keyboard and give it a rest for now.

The Colonel
Wow, this is really nuts, more drama and its Gwen again. Dam, I was really considering setting up some time with her, she is a super awesome looking lady. But I thing I will not being doing much on here for a while because this is way to much drama. Maybe you should make them both put their noses in a corner for a while. Always worked for me with my kids.

pugsley115 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:04 AM   #40
SimplyGwen
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsley115 View Post
Wow, this is really nuts, more drama and its Gwen again. Dam, I was really considering setting up some time with her, she is a super awesome looking lady. But I thing I will not being doing much on here for a while because this is way to much drama. Maybe you should make them both put their noses in a corner for a while. Always worked for me with my kids.

...that asshole is the one who started shit on here. I'm not a doormat and not going to let you lame fucks walk all over me.

You all have shit to say about me on here because I'm one of the only providers in the area who actually has her shit together. None of you who talk shit about me have actually taken time to introduce yourself and have a conversation with me.

You think I want to fuck someone that lame, no...go check yourself.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:15 AM   #41
pugsley115
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyGwen View Post
Not just "some" provider, a provider who YOU contacted for an appointment. Stop embarrassing yourself. Furthermore, everyone talks here, mods read all of our PMs and people share private info. If you don't want your business in the open, don't assume what you say here is really private, like EW indicated.

As for everyone else, I'm out of here. I'll be back in town on the 12th.
I don't understand all the drama then, if you know people talk on here and share info, why are you so upset with the Quick Eddie asking a few questions about you from others on here. Sounds like someone is wanting a little attention. Plus I think your scaring off more than a few.

pugsley115 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:21 AM   #42
Chevy2014
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Haha... It's cool gonna drop back on this... Too many tough guys trying to sound hard in social media (pussys) like I said put the big boy pants on n check for yourself... N read the conversation between Gwen n fasteddie... You'll see what's up...
Chevy2014 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:22 AM   #43
SimplyGwen
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't understand all the drama then, if you know people talk on here and share info, why are you so upset with the Quick Eddie asking a few questions about you from others on here. Sounds like someone is wanting a little attention. Plus I think your scaring off more than a few.

Read the whole discussion before responding, otherwise you just sound like an idiot. I don't really care if these weak men are scared away, they weren't going to see me anyway. They don't like strong, intelligent women. That is clear.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #44
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

If you look at this link here.....Col. Retard gave me an infraction for posting the link from Gwen's site about the messages exchanged between her & Fast Eddie. Fast Eddie made himself look like an ass. Point blank! He started going off on her because she didn't reply to his email fast enough. We all don't sit by our phone and wait for it to ring nor do we sit on our computer/laptops, waiting for an email. We do have personal lives too so therefore we are not always on the foot of our bed waiting for a phone call or email. Keep in mind that most of the time we get to busy and by the time we are done we will get to your requests. I'm done saying my peace for now. Have a happy hump day everyone!
Old 07-02-2014, 11:15 AM   #45
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy2014 View Post

Thanks! I'm quite the comedienne!!! lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women