Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2016, 08:06 AM   #31
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Like others have mentioned, reviews are only one piece of the puzzle. I think gents are concerned with whether a professional companion is going to be who she presents herself to be in terms of looks and demeanor, as well as whether she offers a certain experience. I don't have a super lot of reviews. Yet I've been noticing a trend of longer dates than when I first started. I've changed my minimum booking to be an hour long and I have an expansive kink oriented range of services I offer. I find that when someone books a date with me, there is a specific look and vibe that they are going for, and even without dozens of reviews, a gent can be pretty certain that I'll deliver on expectations. Lots of engagement and a strong web presence go a long way in conveying the nuance and inner workings of my personality. I also spent two weeks on designing and writing content for my new website. I love when a gent tells me he loves my writing or that he's read every page of my website. Those also serve as examples that if a lady communicates with confidence and clarity, that holds at least as much weight as reviews do.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:28 AM   #32
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

One recommendation--review or personal note--from the RIGHT person is enough for me. Ten reviews from unknown people means little.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:31 AM   #33
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

@ Stephanie R

"a trust guarantee"?

Hey! Is that the same as, "It's me or it's Free"?

LOL, sorry. Saw that recently for the first time and I laugh every time I think about it. Your "trust guarantee" caused me to think of that and I had to do a double take. LOL

Never mind me, hon. I'm easily amused and mean no harm.

Thread interruptus. Apologies, and please....carry on.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 09:26 AM   #34
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Hedonistic makes excellent points. I remember the phonebook days. You had N-O I-D-E-A who was going to walk through that door. Short, tall, fat, skinny, cute, not...so cute, despite the description given to you by the person (usually woman) on the phone.

You: Who do you have available?
Her: I have Debbi. She's 5'6", 125, blue eyes, she's real cute.

Shit. 'Debbi' shows up, and she's 125 alright...with one foot on the scale (slight exaggeration...but probably weighs 145, and not in the luscious, curvy mouthwatering way, but in a 'could definitely use some exercise' kind of way). Cute? Barely, and I'm rounding up a bit. Well, she's a nice person, at least. But that's not what I want her here for.

Of course, I could send her back, but that makes me an asshole client. Maybe they tolerate 1 or 2 send backs, but in the meantime, you're developing an unfavorable reputation. There are different phonebook agencies, but in many instances, they are simply different numbers channeled into one location, where it's one lady answering like, 5 phones. So you can't just dial another number and start over with a new lady to set something up with. Odds are, she's going to be the same one answering your call, and maybe the next call, too. After a few calls they recognize you.

If you hobbied in those days, you know EXACTLY why a review board like Eccie exists. Unless you all miss the phonebook days (I don't), I don't see the problem here.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 09:38 AM   #35
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Hedonistic makes excellent points. I remember the phonebook days. You had N-O I-D-E-A who was going to walk through that door. Short, tall, fat, skinny, cute, not...so cute, despite the description given to you by the person (usually woman) on the phone.

You: Who do you have available?
Her: I have Debbi. She's 5'6", 125, blue eyes, she's real cute.

Shit. 'Debbi' shows up, and she's 125 alright...with one foot on the scale (slight exaggeration...but probably weighs 145, and not in the luscious, curvy mouthwatering way, but in a 'could definitely use some exercise' kind of way). Cute? Barely, and I'm rounding up a bit. Well, she's a nice person, at least. But that's not what I want her here for.

Of course, I could send her back, but that makes me an asshole client. Maybe they tolerate 1 or 2 send backs, but in the meantime, you're developing an unfavorable reputation. There are different phonebook agencies, but in many instances, they are simply different numbers channeled into one location, where it's one lady answering like, 5 phones. So you can't just dial another number and start over with a new lady to set something up with. Odds are, she's going to be the same one answering your call, and maybe the next call, too. After a few calls they recognize you.

If you hobbied in those days, you know EXACTLY why a review board like Eccie exists. Unless you all miss the phonebook days (I don't), I don't see the problem here.
Because, much like the lady on the other end of the line, EVERYONE has a subjective view. What you believe to be mouth watering, Harvey Hobbyist might consider slop. Me? Don't ever ask me to guess an age...I suck at it. I don't think I'm the only one, but I could be wrong. LOL

Can you look at a floor plan and imagine your furniture fitting into those spaces? I certainly can't. I have to see for myself, up close and personal, even if every measurement is spot on. It is what it is. Ya just don't know until you see or experience something, for yourself.

This is an information exchange board. Information can be concerning anything, not just reviews. Reviews are subjective and always will be. Stats and services provided, are as close as anyone can get to accuracy, unless both parties are involved in the writing process and agree.
Old 04-22-2016, 11:04 AM   #36
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

You are correct, Max...there is opinion in reviews, lots of subjectivity describing her personality, IOP, etc. what isn't subjective though are her TCB skills...if there is a pattern of reviews saying the guy had to wait 30-40 minutes, her incall was a mess or in a dangerous area...when you see that mentioned in several reviews, it's a red flag. Activities aren't subjective, either. DESCRIBING them is.

You don't get TCB skills, incall info in a Showcase or Ad. I don't care reading about a guy giving her 20 orgasms as much as I care about TCB skills and the incall.

I don't check the Yes or No Recommendation box anymore. It's too black and white. I've made my decision if I'm going to see her before I get to that box, anyway.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 02:19 PM   #37
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Prolongus

You have it right and I agree with your post. Some things are more important others. I won't go into some place that has hood rats wandering around.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 04:16 PM   #38
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
You are correct, Max...there is opinion in reviews, lots of subjectivity describing her personality, IOP, etc. what isn't subjective though are her TCB skills...if there is a pattern of reviews saying the guy had to wait 30-40 minutes, her incall was a mess or in a dangerous area...when you see that mentioned in several reviews, it's a red flag. Activities aren't subjective, either. DESCRIBING them is.

You don't get TCB skills, incall info in a Showcase or Ad. I don't care reading about a guy giving her 20 orgasms as much as I care about TCB skills and the incall.

I don't check the Yes or No Recommendation box anymore. It's too black and white. I've made my decision if I'm going to see her before I get to that box, anyway.
Date:
Provider:
Phone:
Email Address: -
URL / Website:
City:
State:
Address: <~~~remove
Appointment Type:
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?:
Activities:
Session Length:
Fee:
Hair Length and Color:
Ethnic Background:
Physical Description:
Recommendation:

TCB:<~~add
Quick comments:<~~add

So, here is the form with no ROS. I'm not overly thrilled about the address portion on it, and kind of think that could be something that gives LE a heads up...blek!

I suggested in another thread, a simple comment box, but it wouldn't be a horrible idea to put a TCB check box with options ranging from "Above and and beyond" to "Be sure to get a tetanus". (I always wondered, but to be honest, I had to look up TCB...lol I guess mine pass muster or maybe I would have known sooner?)

Add TCB with some options the gents believe will cover their preferences, and add a quick comment box to clarify anything the other gents need to know of. Such as, waited 30 mins and watched previous client leave, bad area, place was a pig sty, or pimp hiding in closet. Even nice stuff...greeted me wearing exactly as I specified, she goes out of her way to make others comfy in, Her place is immaculate, enticing smells, great lighting, etc....

Hey, keep ROS, just have those that read and want to write about their play by play exploits, pay for the privilege or something. It's a way to generate money and that's always good, right?

So, yes again. We agree that the gents should know what they are getting into concerning TCB.
Old 04-22-2016, 05:02 PM   #39
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ask the guys that don't review.....

Errrr...higher rate ladies, with no reviews, probably more a locker room question...not sure how ladies can answer, we don't pay for time.....

You are going to hear blah blah blah from us.

On another note....what DO YOU need to READ in a review to justify seeing a $500 lady..the entire alphabet ..she could have wrote the review, her bff could have wrote it, her sprung, foaming at the mouth ATF could have wrote it...

Lisa

Same thing applies to the $300 gal.....
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 06:59 PM   #40
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Tucson...some emails are ALWAYS on Google...FOREVER.
I asked once if I could get my email erased, and the powers of eccie said NO.

Once it is on Google it will be there forever...is what they told me.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:52 PM   #41
PsychedelicMut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Ask the guys that don't review.....

Errrr...l.....
Lisa lisa..oooh. Most proactive ice cream ever aught to be worth another $200

(your showcase)
PsychedelicMut is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 11:46 PM   #42
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Four different women that had written reviews on no longer appear on ECCIE. Their pictures and all posts were deleted. I still retain the same number of reviews but their names are gone. Am that weird that I am driving them out of the hobby? I still have my ATFs Dallas and Taylor. I don't think I should name the ladies that are no longer here. As far as I can tell ECCIE can delete your posts and pictures. As far as the rest of the internet I don't know. If I were to be asked I would recommend that all new ladies hide their faces in any pictures. One of the ladies I really liked would turn her head when I took her picture except the time we were out to dinner. She was real stunner and I figured she was destined to go into other things. She had been a ballet dancer at one time.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 07:57 PM   #43
stephania ricci
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 294768
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Just wondering if there is a connection with some women requesting no reviews and the higher prices they charge. I for one can not afford $400 or $500 an hour. I would like both the ladies and gents to speak on this. The lack of reviews indicates that the money does not make for better performance .
Well I will tell you that one of the reasons for ladies delisting themselves off review sites is due to fake reviews. I now have 3 fake reviews on TER. One is from nurulover 2 and the other more recent one in feb is from CB Brown (lol charlie brown wrote me a fake ass review!)

I am not going to take the time to remove the fake reviews because it is too time consuming and most all of my clients do not even look at reviews anyway so it is not worth it.

But it is disconcerting when a guy decides to not only write a fake review, but then puts lots of lies in it. Like the one from CB Brown said I have photoshopped my pics - lol I have videos on my website which prove what I look like. You cannot photoshop videos. I have also uploaded several new pics from my recent photo shoot to this site today (in the purple lingerie) and they are on my twitter feed that are current and have not been photoshopped

On my twitter feed I have 2 raw and unedited pictures: one of my arm muscles (meaning there is no added light to the pic) and one that is green screen (meaning the background has not been put in and I am standing on a white sheet) You can't get anymore honest than that! So I take offense to what this guy said about me and it was uncalled for. The problem is we providers have no way to rebut any of these reviews so that is why I am writing a blog post about it and putting it on my website.

I also even upload videos from my cell phone onto my twitter and again cell phone videos cannot be photoshopped.

So that is why some ladies start out in the business with reviews and then get tired of the fake crap and they delist themselves and get out. Also the ironic thing is - the higher you go in your rates the less likely it is that that type of clientele needs or even wants reviews. In otherwards, wealthy gentleman that can afford a higher per hour lady do not care about reviews. So many of the ladies that have delisted themselves and that are $400 and beyond per hour, the lack of reviews does not hurt their business. The type of men that need a review is not their clientele anyway.

Be sure to follow me on twitter and I will be uploading more new pics @stephaniaricci1
stephania ricci is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women