Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2016, 03:21 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Fucking retards bitching because they returned the troops.
Really? No wonder you voted for Obaminable!

Did you "hear" him proclaim he was the greatest President who ever served?

The economy is great!
World peace has spread!
The U.S. is respected worldwide!
Life is fantastic in the United States!
Even though Congress didn't help, he has done it single-handedly!

Thanks IVA for "seeing the light" and assuring his return for a 2nd term!*

*sarcasm alert!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 06:23 AM   #32
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The whole story is BULLSHIT...

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpre...acken-on-iran/

Quote:
Bracken On Iran
Posted on January 13, 2016 | 59 Comments
matt bracken

Via comments at American Thinker:

I rarely pull out my dusty old trident, but in this case, here goes. I was a Navy SEAL officer in the 1980s, and this kind of operation (transiting small boats in foreign waters) was our bread and butter. Today, these boats both not only had radar, but multiple GPS devices, including chart plotters that place your boat’s icon right on the chart. The claim by Iran that the USN boats “strayed into Iranian waters” is complete bull$#it.

For an open-water transit between nations, the course is studied and planned in advance by the leaders of the Riverine Squadron, with specific attention given to staying wide and clear of any hostile nation’s claimed territorial waters. The boats are given a complete mechanical check before departure, and they have sufficient fuel to accomplish their mission plus extra. If, for some unexplainable and rare circumstance one boat broke down, the other would tow it, that’s why two boats go on these trips and not one! It’s called “self-rescue” and it’s SOP.

This entire situation is in my area of expertise. I can state with complete confidence that both Iran and our own State Department are lying. The boats did not enter Iranian waters. They were overtaken in international waters by Iranian patrol boats that were so superior in both speed and firepower that it became a “hands up!” situation, with automatic cannons in the 40mm to 76mm range pointed at them point-blank. Surrender, hands up, or be blown out of the water. I assume that the Iranians had an English speaker on a loudspeaker to make the demand. This takedown was no accident or coincidence, it was a planned slap across America’s face.

Just watch. The released sailors will be ordered not to say a word about the incident, and the Iranians will have taken every GPS device, chart-plotter etc off the boats, so that we will not be able to prove where our boats were taken.

The “strayed into Iranian waters” story being put out by Iran and our groveling and appeasing State Dept. is utter and complete BS from one end to the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM1PVayU9nM

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 07:01 AM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

The economy is great!
World peace has spread!

*sarcasm alert!
Thanks for stepping forward to indicate you are a fucking retard, with your bullshit statements.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 05:05 PM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Back to the OP;

I think there is more to this story to come. Farsi Island is in the middle (literally) of the Persian Gulf and it is a base for Iran's Revolutionary Guard which operates pretty independently of the Iranian military. These two boats were making about a 200 mile long trip on the open sea. That's quite a trip for such small boats. A rather unlikely trip really. About the only thing that can be carried is personnel as any cargo is not going to be very large. It would be so much easier for a helo or fixed wing aircraft to make the trip in an hour than ten hours by boat. These boats were there for something else. Were they ordered to approach within 3 miles of the island knowing that Iran recognizes a 12 mile limit? You'll have to ask the sailors on the boats. How about that mechanical problem? Standard procedure (and common sense) would be for one boat to take the other in tow and radio for assistance. Not to find the nearest land fall which happens to be enemy territory. There has been no report of resistance by the crews, nor the assets deployed by the Iranians. With the Harry Truman in the Gulf assistance was less than 30 minutes away. So who profits by this? Iran does and you almost have to think that someone in command was complicit to allow this to happen. Anyone know the names of the sailors that were captured? I haven't heard them yet.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 09:54 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Holy shit! Is there another conspiracy afoot?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 10:30 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Holy shit! Is there another conspiracy afoot?
only the conspiracy of tooty stinkfoot.

he is a giant foot man who has very bad gas.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 11:15 PM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So does this mean you haven't got the balls to tell JDrunk his post was a lie? You certainly gave the impression you were going to read that article and point out where the Washington Post came out in favor of gun confiscation.

Reading skills that low or did you simply let your mouth write a check your dumb ass couldn't cash?
Old 01-15-2016, 03:04 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:

The economy is great!
World peace has spread!

*sarcasm alert!
Quote:
Thanks for stepping forward to indicate you are a fucking retard, with your bullshit statements.
Deranged people, like you, perceive the world as being "deranged"! It's rather transparent to see why you would call others "retards" when you post something like ....

Quote:
... on the other hand ... your man in the White House perceives this country as being in "good shape" domestically and internationally under his "stewardship"! Both of you are out of touch with reality!
Old 01-15-2016, 05:44 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Back to the OP;

I think there is more to this story to come. Farsi Island is in the middle (literally) of the Persian Gulf and it is a base for Iran's Revolutionary Guard which operates pretty independently of the Iranian military. These two boats were making about a 200 mile long trip on the open sea. That's quite a trip for such small boats. A rather unlikely trip really. About the only thing that can be carried is personnel as any cargo is not going to be very large. It would be so much easier for a helo or fixed wing aircraft to make the trip in an hour than ten hours by boat. These boats were there for something else. Were they ordered to approach within 3 miles of the island knowing that Iran recognizes a 12 mile limit? You'll have to ask the sailors on the boats. How about that mechanical problem? Standard procedure (and common sense) would be for one boat to take the other in tow and radio for assistance. Not to find the nearest land fall which happens to be enemy territory. There has been no report of resistance by the crews, nor the assets deployed by the Iranians. With the Harry Truman in the Gulf assistance was less than 30 minutes away. So who profits by this? Iran does and you almost have to think that someone in command was complicit to allow this to happen. Anyone know the names of the sailors that were captured? I haven't heard them yet.
Wtf are you trying to say JD? They hot captured on purpose?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:16 AM   #40
gnadfly
Account Disabled

They aren't large boats. One broke down. They don't have ropes so one can tow the other back into international waters? Doesn't make sense.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 07:16 AM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Deranged people, like you, perceive the world as being "deranged"! It's rather transparent to see why you would call others "retards" when you post something like ....

... on the other hand ... your man in the White House perceives this country as being in "good shape" domestically and internationally under his "stewardship"! Both of you are out of touch with reality!
Quote:
What does you latest rant have to do with the troops ?
Old 01-15-2016, 07:33 AM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

Actually, THAT is why he rightfully called you a retard.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:51 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
What does you latest rant have to do with the troops ?
What "troops"?
Old 01-15-2016, 07:55 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
They aren't large boats. One broke down. They don't have ropes so one can tow the other back into international waters? Doesn't make sense.
Not to mention they managed to travel at least 50 miles "off course" before "breaking down" ... and were unable to secure some "cover" while dealing with the "break down" ..... Benghazi? .... We "allow" our diplomats and civilian contractors to "twist in the wind" ... now it's our servicemembers!

Is Obaminable afraid the Iranians will launch an intercontinental missile with a nuclear warhead?

He's certainly afraid of their "navy" ... of the "elite" Revolutionary Guard!!!!

Where're the ski ropes?
Old 01-15-2016, 08:10 AM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
What "troops"?
How about the 10 captured navy personnel the OP was about.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women