Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2020, 07:27 AM   #31
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by kywildcatfan View Post
We should go to the clubs we always go. Instead of having a lap dances give your favorite girl(s) a drink and a $20. If you do it enough you'll get special treatment when things get better.
I have done that before and if you are lucky, it works 5% of the time. If you are a regular and the girls know you, this is the perfect opportunity to get OTC action, which I have done multiple times since the clubs have reopened. Of course, it does help that the strippers I have seen OTC in the past not only recommend other dancers, but also when I let them know I am interested in another dancer, they help by getting them for me to break the ice.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 08:03 AM   #32
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymitch View Post
I had the Virus back in mid February and didn't get it in a club or from a lady. I got it while overseas and received a test after experiencing symptoms while living in a foreign country. Luckily my symptoms were no worse than a bad kick ass cold. I have since tested negative 4 more times, doc's say I am extremely unlikely to catch the virus again, and even less likely to spread it but they keep testing me monthly to be sure, they have been sending my results to the CDC or somewhere as part of a study.

I do donate my blood.

Anyway, my point being... I don't think going to a club is any more likely to get someone infected than going to Walmart, or going to a restaurant, or getting McDonalds. This virus is so contagious, EVERYONE is gonna get it eventually, if they didn't already have it and not know it. Just wash and sanitize and enjoy life. You can get the Virus touching a doorknob used by someone who has it. Worry yes, but don't worry too much. Before I had the virus I was worried more about being hit and killed by a drunk driver or shot in a parking lot during a robbery.

Anyway, just my two cents.
You are fortunate and it is great to hear you are donating your blood.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 05:59 PM   #33
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
You are fortunate and it is great to hear you are donating your blood.
I agree.

but when the talk is about "getting over" the virus, I'm not sure of the certainty.. I'm sure most won't get it again, but some have, from what I read.. and worse than that, many carry symptoms for months, that linger with no treatment. others "beat the virus", but spend 2 months near-death, doing so.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 06:23 PM   #34
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

We won't really know the full extent of this thing for at least another year or so. In the meantime, not trolling the clubs/streets has been driving me NUTS!
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 03:07 PM   #35
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
If he just got over the virus he should party like a motherfucker because I doubt he will get it a second time.
Wrong. Even after you are cured, you can get the virus again if you expose yourself to an infected person. Just ask this lady-- https://www.fox4news.com/news/corona...in-the-country
Old 06-28-2020, 02:35 AM   #36
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Bucks Wild FW was open and running wild on Saturday. They had about 7 hot dancers working but most of them stayed busy dancing in the nude in VIP.

I did not bring anything to drink so I ordered a coke in a cup. I was shocked when she returned and said that will be $9. WTH

They had a few dancers working from Bucks FW on Saturday.
LookOutNow is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 06:49 AM   #37
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookOutNow View Post
They had a few dancers working from Bucks FW on Saturday.

I bet the asymtomatic dancers brought the covid-19 virus with them (all it takes is ONE). And from what I heard, Buck's FW was infested with it. When these regular client old, fat guys with health issues end up on a ventilator in the hospital (if they recover), or when the others take it home to their familes, and on top of that, paying for the pleasure for getting the virus, they are going to be kicking themselves.
Old 06-28-2020, 06:59 AM   #38
LookOutNow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Bucks FW had some dancers from Vegas working there this past week. Vegas was hit hard with the virus.
LookOutNow is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 07:09 AM   #39
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Reinfection is very very rare.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 08:44 PM   #40
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
When these regular client old, fat guys with health issues end up on a ventilator in the hospital (if they recover), or when the others take it home to their familes, and on top of that, paying for the pleasure for getting the virus, they are going to be kicking themselves.
I'm picturing a guy laying in a hospital bed, ventilator attached, flailing his arms, and kicking himself

morbid humor aside, your post is reason to stay the fuck away from Bucks Wild FW!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 07:12 AM   #41
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCollins View Post

So far, but we're only a few months into the pandemic here in the US. If they are correct about antibodies only lasting a few months, we'll start finding out soon about how rare re-infection actually is.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 09:05 AM   #42
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy363 View Post
So far, but we're only a few months into the pandemic here in the US. If they are correct about antibodies only lasting a few months, we'll start finding out soon about how rare re-infection actually is.
Already multiple cases of re-infection in US.
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 09:30 AM   #43
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCollins View Post
There is no immunity.

So the question becomes, do you want to be the very very rare cases (and those cases are becoming more frequent by the day) of getting re-infected once you are cured from your first stint of the virus?
Old 06-29-2020, 03:04 PM   #44
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

That depends on what you Define immunity as. If you are asymptomatic when you have it and never have any symptoms, then by some definitions you are immune to the effects of the virus. If you mean by immunity, the virus cannot live within your body, then statistically there are going to be some people For Whom the virus will not live in their bodies. It may be very, very rare, but, immunity to certain illnesses viruses and bacteria are not unknown. So a blanket statement that there is no immunity is just hot air, because no one knows at this time.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 08:29 PM   #45
pathfinder420
Valued Poster

We're not even a full year into this thing. Who really knows?
pathfinder420 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women