Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2022, 09:53 PM   #31
mb60
Valued Poster

I would assume expanding operations at BDFW would be in that expansion. I have heard it will have VIP booths along the wall behind the old bar area. The new bar will be up top where the DJ Booth before. I hope that they do not not mess with BDFW or BDD for that matter but who knows.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 07:15 AM   #32
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb60 View Post
I would assume expanding operations at BDFW would be in that expansion. I have heard it will have VIP booths along the wall behind the old bar area. The new bar will be up top where the DJ Booth before. I hope that they do not not mess with BDFW or BDD for that matter but who knows.

That makes sense on the VIP booths. A Rick's club always has VIP areas, so the club can make more money. I am sure that guys will also be able to purchase VIP memberships for a year or lifetime as well, something that was not offered at those clubs before.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 02:27 PM   #33
grayjazzy
Registered Member

The BabyDolls in Euless is closed right across Cabaret East. Wonder if they are planning to open it back up. Pandoras opened next door, they must be salivating to take over them.
grayjazzy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 02:28 PM   #34
grayjazzy
Registered Member

They have these NFTs called Tip-N-Strip. Probably worth it now since they own most of the clubs in DFW. lol
grayjazzy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 03:15 PM   #35
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

If those NFTs included Dallas clubs, I’d probably buy one. Interesting concept.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 08:04 PM   #36
mb60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayjazzy View Post
The BabyDolls in Euless is closed right across Cabaret East. Wonder if they are planning to open it back up. Pandoras opened next door, they must be salivating to take over them.
Yes BDFW is part of the 5 clubs that Ricks bought and will open up next year.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2022, 09:33 PM   #37
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCollins View Post
If those NFTs included Dallas clubs, I’d probably buy one. Interesting concept.
Only select clubs. Currently Silver City and Ricks Cabaret are the only ones listed in DFW
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 10:40 AM   #38
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

They will learn. The market is not there for their antics. They may think that they can impose a $20 entry fee and $35 lap dances. A new club, with prices that are more amenable to Dallas customers will open, and Ricks will have to adjust their tactics or go out of business
Dr_Womanyzer is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 02:57 PM   #39
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer View Post
They will learn. The market is not there for their antics. They may think that they can impose a $20 entry fee and $35 lap dances. A new club, with prices that are more amenable to Dallas customers will open, and Ricks will have to adjust their tactics or go out of business
Dont know waht club you go to in DFW, but $20 lap dances are still the norm with the exception of some of the BYOB clubs like Bucks Wild that allow the girl to charge more for a nude dance. Night time covers of $20 are very common. I go to a number of the Ricks owned clubs and have never been told $35 is normal for a dance.

Please, let us know what clubs you are talking about so we can all avoid them
Old 12-23-2022, 02:59 PM   #40
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayjazzy View Post
As has been stated a number of times in this thread, BDFW is one of th eclubs Ricks bought and should reopen in February
Old 12-23-2022, 03:01 PM   #41
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
Only select clubs. Currently Silver City and Ricks Cabaret are the only ones listed in DFW
Got an update from one of the GMs that all Ricks clubs will honor this but its only for the cover with a CHANCE of winning more benifits. They are not currently considering a company wide VIP at this time.
Old 01-02-2023, 08:51 AM   #42
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
I never knew the old location, but I've been going to BDD for something like 12 years now. In all that time other clubs have had their ups and downs, and clubs have come and gone, but BDD carries on with hardly any changes at all. Somehow they found a formula that works and managed to stick with it. It's expensive enough to be profitable (I would guess very profitable), but inexpensive enough to remain popular and continue to draw a crowd.

If the new management is smart (don't count on it) they won't change a thing and just sit back and collect the profits. My old boss used to say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." But almost any time new management takes over a company they have to start to "improve" and "optimize" it to squeeze out a little more money, and if they try that they'll likely kill the model that has stood the test of time.
Take it for what it’s worth, but I was told yesterday Rick does not plan to make any changes at baby dolls. In fact, I was told there is a clause in the contract that gives Duncan veto rights over changes to certain extent.
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 08:15 AM   #43
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

I was at BDD last week and same $3 day time cover, same beer price, same fucking Cubans EVERYWHERE.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 05:13 AM   #44
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow View Post
I was at BDD last week and same $3 day time cover, same beer price, same fucking Cubans EVERYWHERE.
Is there something wrong with Cubans? I like the Cuban girls. What am I missing?
Dr_Womanyzer is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2023, 07:07 AM   #45
Eliot_Spitzer
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer View Post
Is there something wrong with Cubans? I like the Cuban girls. What am I missing?
i mean you gotta like conversation to go to a strip club instead of a studio
Eliot_Spitzer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women