Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2014, 11:56 AM   #31
g1102
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Team "Me"

I am on team "Me". I will pay what I want for what I want.

(In case the photo does not post it is Rickey Bobby from Talladega Nights)

Toyz- Why are you so negative on ISO responses? That is probably the single most helpful thing anyone can look at. It lets me know who is into what I want and if others are responding with a referral it lends credibility to that provider. It's so easy to spot the desperation responses that I don't think calling anyone out is actually needed. (It kinda comes across like hey I saw you trying to work no stop it. Don't you know that if you accept a lower paying job you won't have to work that hard?)
g1102 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:58 AM   #32
g1102
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Ok how the hell do you post a jpg?
g1102 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:03 PM   #33
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by g1102 View Post
I am on team "Me". I will pay what I want for what I want.

(In case the photo does not post it is Rickey Bobby from Talladega Nights)

Toyz- Why are you so negative on ISO responses? That is probably the single most helpful thing anyone can look at. It lets me know who is into what I want and if others are responding with a referral it lends credibility to that provider. It's so easy to spot the desperation responses that I don't think calling anyone out is actually needed. (It kinda comes across like hey I saw you trying to work no stop it. Don't you know that if you accept a lower paying job you won't have to work that hard?)
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:52 PM   #34
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think y'all miss understand what I was saying because I was definitely NOT saying or Implying that higher priced girls are more passionate.

what I was saying is...IF the ONLY thing you are chasing is a "hot body" and not considering those who may not look as hot as you want but may have great bed skills and is still pretty then you are going to be disappointed

the OP tries to tell a provider (also i get the sense he mean all women in general) her worth is in her looks and if she doesn't look like a "model" she has not right to charge higher then what ever HE thinks is average or probably below average

yes I understand you guys based your choice to see a provider based on your attraction level but telling a woman she isn't worth something because she doesn't meet YOUR personal idea of "hot" or model status is insulting and offensive. and Like I said it doesn't seem like the OP even cares about a provider quality or service just her looks.

besides now days there are many types of models. Hell I model on the side so his "model status" comment has no validity considering they are ALL types of women who are beautiful shapes sizes looks whatever...who "model"

and beagle seriously stop getting offend by what I say take a breathe and understand. I didn't say or imply he doesn't know what he wants. tho I DID however imply that All he wants is whatever his personal opinion of a hot woman is despite her abilities to satisfy in bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle
Otherwise, the only other factor that would warrant a higher rate for a provider would be some exceptional skill or relationship that makes them stand out from the crowd.
you do realize that's pretty much what I was saying....I mean like do you even try to absorb what someone says before you jump on them??? o.O seriously.

but your "the only factor" stigma isn't....can't think of the word but according to the OP all a girl has to do is Look like a model to "warrant" the "high rate" since his complaint she isn't pretty enough to justify the price.

and it is Not for you (by you I mean a man not you personally) to tell a woman what she's worth because she doesn't meet your idea of pretty. even those model guys tends to lust after don't look like that. they get photoshopped to appeal to you. hell kira knightly had to tell them to Stop trying to photoshop enhance her boobs to looks bigger because she was happy with the way they are and didn't want to be falsely represented

and even though you say all a woman has to do is be "passable" BCD when I read review of ladies who have that rate you guys consider to be agreeable or average from the comments I can tell if she only sounds passable from the reviews description there will be a significant number who comment they will "pass" or hold off or whatever because in truth y'all are seeking more then just "passable" and "passable" to some of you isn't worth $100-120hh and that attitude shows when you are talking to ladies and then some of y'all get called cheap bastard.

and you KNOW that if you're going to spends 300hr on a lady EVEN if she has "model" looks you would want her BCD to be a bit more then just "passable" to make it worth it or you would be disappointed because you know you could have found whatever your idea of an average looking lady for $200hr and probably gotten better then just "passable" service

so beagle in essence Don't give me that crap.

also I haven't read the cheap bastard threads but from the passive aggressive comments you men in general drop, I doubt anymore is being said then has already been said. I think those threads are silly and contradictory (again haven't bothered to read them) You say one thing but you want something else or want more then what you verbalize judging from your actions and how you all present your cases/dissatisfaction. and then complain that's what women do. lol

but someone made a good point it's like asking gas stations to stop charging $3.25 for gas hell I don't even drive anymore (not by choice) but that STILL makes me cringe I actually remember when gas was $1.09 I mean I was in middle school but still!

point being everything is costing more, I mean living expenses. claire told me about how her and scarlet put SO much time effort and MONEY into their North incall because You guys wanted them to be available up north and for y'all not to take advantage of their efforts and money invested. I know how expensive it is to live up north. they should raise their rate just to try and make back the money they lost perusing that investment en devour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz
]

My whole premise Tammy is that in current economic conditions...and based on previous price ranges less than a year ago...300/200 is an unacceptable rate...TO ME. Now, that's just one mongers opinion.
the price of gas has gone up in less then a year. property taxes have gone up. move people keep moving to austin rent goes up....just saying. guys keep implying (not you toyz) a woman shouldn't or doesn't have the right to charge so much when there is rising inflation in the economy in general Do y'all ever stop to think makes ladies are just tryin to keep up with the cost things. electricity bills higher in the summer...

how can you tell a women she has no right to charge 300 especially when a lot you have acknowledged that you understand we have living expenses and for some ladies make a living off of this "hobby" which IS a hobby for y'all Not how you support yourself. so to tell a women she isn't worth 300 because of her looks alone and she should have to charge lower because YOU don't think she's attractive enough despite knowing this is More then just a hobby even tho that what it's referred to as Is reprehensible.

also I don't understand who isn't MSOG???? o.O like I mean I thought it was normal to try and get in as many "shots" in whatever times frame hr or hh as you can....?

why is this MSOG a factor in whether a guy thinks 200hh is worth it? I though MSOG was like a given? o.O
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:06 PM   #35
Toyz
Valued Poster

Thanks for taking the time to voice a well thought out response SA. I'll respond to a couple of points...

1). If you haven't read the CB comments, how on earth are you capable of writing a response and making broad stroke assumptions on what is there???? MOST of the CBC stuff has been in jest and making fun of us being cheap! The majority of the people offended have been the ones with the 300+ rates...imagine that. To me the adage "there is a fool born every minute" is in play here. But again...PLEASE...that is JUST my opinion, nothing more...don't turn it into a monster, its just an opinion.

2). Claire & Rossi et al, took it upon themselves to open a north IC. I would like to see how many verified mongers actually requested it...5-6? Was that a good enough ROI to make a business plan for making a 2nd incall? I certainly can't say...but it bares mentioning.

3). No one has SAID that a woman has "no right" to charge whatever she wants. Just that some of us will not be partaking at that rate. I think what was stated is that some of us think its preposterous to ask that much...its an opinion...just as a girl as the right to think she is "worth" that kind of expenditure.

4). FEW providers offer MSOG on 1/2 hour...not THAT many on an hour. Its not a given. Now Sweet Mimi demands it on a 1/2 hour, which I find refreshing-if exhausting-if more had her drive to impress & satisfy I doubt they would be bitching about someone suggesting their rates are too high.

Again, thanks for an intelligent response...we do have common ground & just disagree on a few points. I too don't think beauty is the lone factor involved...however, at these prices it is certainly the BUYERS right to invoke his own value scale, agreed?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:08 PM   #36
Gameman99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Question YEP

I agree
Gameman99 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:10 PM   #37
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

^^^SA's post...... Sorry, I tuned out midway through......

Can I get a summary please?
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:24 PM   #38
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameman99 View Post
I agree

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:42 PM   #39
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

You made it half way? I'm impressed, and you beat me.
onei is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:57 PM   #40
AustinHotGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore View Post
I think y'all miss understand what I was saying because I was definitely NOT saying or Implying that higher priced girls are more passionate.

what I was saying is...IF the ONLY thing you are chasing is a "hot body" and not considering those who may not look as hot as you want but may have great bed skills and is still pretty then you are going to be disappointed

the OP tries to tell a provider (also i get the sense he mean all women in general) her worth is in her looks and if she doesn't look like a "model" she has not right to charge higher then what ever HE thinks is average or probably below average

I should clarify..it is assumed...that by being "worth it" of course is not just based on looks...it is based on the entire package...gfe + looks. It's subjective...every guy has a different idea of what gfe is to them...gfe to me is if she is going to in addition to standard activites she also ..BBBJ, MSOG and DFK. I believe...just my opinion ..that most guys can agree that is GFE to them as well....not all guys though.. I don't need the "illusion" of a true girlfriend experience outside of those activities if that makes sense..some guys do..I need the above package with those activities plus looks for it to be worth it to me. Just because that is how it has always been in the hobby. Now if you are paying $200 for half hour and the provider is not up to par with looks and gfe activities, then you are getting ripped off. Just my opinion.

Even if she is all that..I'm still not paying over $150 for half hour. Just retarded how much providers are charging for half hours these days.
AustinHotGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 02:02 PM   #41
AustinHotGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:

All you have to do is read the original post. Stop getting fooled into thinking you should be paying over $150 for a half hour of a providers time.

Quote:
Interesting....you're telling a guy he doesn't really know what he wants? The basis of your argument is that AHG places too much emphasis on looks, to the extent that he overlooks a provider's bed skills.....it's a straw man argument....

For most guys, body and looks are the primary determinants when selecting their providers......as long as the provider has passable TCB and BCD skills, and no other red flags. Otherwise, the only other factor that would warrant a higher rate for a provider would be some exceptional skill or relationship that makes them stand out from the crowd.

You are correct sir! Most providers who do charge in the $300 range do well not just because of their looks alone. It's because of the package they offer - outstanding looks plus activities offered.
AustinHotGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:49 AM   #42
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

My average is $100 to $150 for hh very rarely do I get an hour.
Austins1hobby is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 11:49 AM   #43
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinHotGuy View Post
What is up with all the rate hikes in half hour rates lately the past year or so? There are very few girls in my humble opinion that are worth $200 per half hour. I used to see bombshell providers that would charge me $200 per hour - hot providers that would blow away all of the competition!

Seriously, half hour rates used to be $120...at most $150! Now of course this is subjective... but most of the girls charging $200 half hour rates are simply not worth it. They should also realize that this isn't the norm. Not sure where the push is coming from to charge us ridiculous half hr rates.

Shouldn't we remind the providers that charging more than $150 for half hour is unreasonable? If you are a professional model turned provider then yeah maybe it should cost more than $150 per half hour to be with you....otherwise you need realize you are not going to make that much money charging such high rates...
Maybe they are simply learning that it was not worth the effort to them that they did not take into consideration when first getting into the short session market.

I don't think ladies are driving prices up. I think guys are driving session lengths down and everyday costs are affecting it.

I never see a girl for less than 90 minutes but have enjoyed a "pop" rate of $75 or less for years.... by focusing on the time spent instead of the money angle. Works with the providers as well as strippers and SBs if you invest a little time into them.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:51 PM   #44
snaggletooth77
Valued Poster

yes, not so much the providers becoming or getting greedy, but generally the price adjustments are likely due to inflation in the economy. For example, notice the price of beverages at the local pool hall as of late?, probably gone up also in the past year. The sports jerseys/shirts that I like to collect have a significant increase in retail price over the last year or two. And so on. It seems like an insult to the providers here one would assume if the consumer believed such providers have not noticed these trends in the economy and thus adjust their rates accordingly...so I guess the majority that want to still participate in hobby activities are led to choose what to do with such disposable income, be a cheap/poor/broke bastard, or GTFO altogether and save for retirement or something; same for hobby provider, continue to thrive, consider looking into doing other stuff on the side/retire...Cheers!
snaggletooth77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 05:35 PM   #45
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Lets not forget the few who charge $200/hhr and want to talk for first 20 mins then want everything concluded in next 10 mins. In addition, some of the $$$++ hr appts will use first 45 mins of convo then want to conclude in next 15 mins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Thanks for taking the time to voice a well thought out response SA. I'll respond to a couple of points...

1). If you haven't read the CB comments, how on earth are you capable of writing a response and making broad stroke assumptions on what is there???? MOST of the CBC stuff has been in jest and making fun of us being cheap! The majority of the people offended have been the ones with the 300+ rates...imagine that. To me the adage "there is a fool born every minute" is in play here. But again...PLEASE...that is JUST my opinion, nothing more...don't turn it into a monster, its just an opinion.

2). Claire & Rossi et al, took it upon themselves to open a north IC. I would like to see how many verified mongers actually requested it...5-6? Was that a good enough ROI to make a business plan for making a 2nd incall? I certainly can't say...but it bares mentioning.

3). No one has SAID that a woman has "no right" to charge whatever she wants. Just that some of us will not be partaking at that rate. I think what was stated is that some of us think its preposterous to ask that much...its an opinion...just as a girl as the right to think she is "worth" that kind of expenditure.

4). FEW providers offer MSOG on 1/2 hour...not THAT many on an hour. Its not a given. Now Sweet Mimi demands it on a 1/2 hour, which I find refreshing-if exhausting-if more had her drive to impress & satisfy I doubt they would be bitching about someone suggesting their rates are too high.

Again, thanks for an intelligent response...we do have common ground & just disagree on a few points. I too don't think beauty is the lone factor involved...however, at these prices it is certainly the BUYERS right to invoke his own value scale, agreed?
Mike Vronsky is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women