Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2014, 11:01 PM   #31
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hijack completed.

You've done it again IBIdiot.

Listen assup, I try to avoid your juvenile feces-tossing outbursts, but just for the record it was little eva-tard who hijacked this thread by bringing up dick-sucking (one of his preoccupations) in post #5... This thread deals with economics, meaning you're completely out of your league, so why don't you and little eva-tard just STFU and let the adults carry on the conversation?

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:35 PM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Listen assup, I try to avoid your juvenile feces-tossing outbursts, but just for the record it was little eva-tard who hijacked this thread by bringing up dick-sucking (one of his preoccupations) in post #5... This thread deals with economics, meaning you're completely out of your league, so why don't you and little eva-tard just STFU and let the adults carry on the conversation?

count again ... #4

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, was elected: (please reference the avatar & see @: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946023, .http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663 & http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052174471&post count=1)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Ekim the Inbred (AKA "i'va biggen") is a "chimp off the ol' block." See @:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053405983&post count=35

guess who?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:11 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
count again ... #4

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, was elected: (please reference the avatar & see @: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946023, .http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663 & http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052174471&post count=1)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Ekim the Inbred (AKA "i'va biggen") is a "chimp off the ol' block." See @:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053405983&post count=35

guess who?
Try again, CBJ7. The chart at post #4 is the one Whirly was referencing in the OP before IJR severed the hotlink between it and ECCIE, you very ignorant jackass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Go back to your post #22 and tell me WTF your comment to me had to do with the chart you brain dead fuck.
It looks as though you're too fucking stupid to see how that retort was predicated by your ignorant post at #5, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, CBJ7, it was the post at #5 you were looking for and so ignorantly and obviously ignored.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:27 AM   #34
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
All sarcasm aside, if the difference is NOT correlated to each administration's policies (pro-growth versus anti-growth), then please explain what it IS correlated with...
Primarily the ability of firms to achieve record profits through automation, information technology, easy access to cheap foreign labor markets. In 1981 those things were there, but in their infancy. 30 years later those structural forces were in full effect (and getting stronger every day.)

Firms today are at record high profit levels with the employment they have. Name me a time in American history when S&P 500 firms have been more profitable?

Firms today can borrow money at interest rates (thank you FED) not imaginable in 1981. And they do so to buy equipment and automation.

Nice chart.
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:32 AM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[SIZE="3"] It looks as though you're too fucking stupid to see how that retort was predicated by your ignorant post at #5, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Don't answer the question spin DR . It is why you are the dumbest fucker on the board.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #36
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Since the Dark Ages the argument has been that advances in technology/science will only deepen the plight of the working man............a baloney theory when the typewriter was invented and baloney when high speed computers were invented!

And again, the same arguments were made when "global trade" was considered to be Frenchmen trading with Englishmen for furs and such.

Unlike Obama, Reagan managed the economy with economic policies that trended employment upward, not downward in the face of these threats to American workers and families.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post
Primarily the ability of firms to achieve record profits through automation, information technology, easy access to cheap foreign labor markets. In 1981 those things were there, but in their infancy. 30 years later those structural forces were in full effect (and getting stronger every day.)

Firms today are at record high profit levels with the employment they have. Name me a time in American history when S&P 500 firms have been more profitable?

Firms today can borrow money at interest rates (thank you FED) not imaginable in 1981. And they do so to buy equipment and automation.

Nice chart.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:58 AM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Since the Dark Ages the argument has been that advances in technology/science will only deepen the plight of the working man............a baloney theory when the typewriter was invented and baloney when high speed computers were invented!

And again, the same arguments were made when "global trade" was considered to be Frenchmen trading with Englishmen for furs and such.

Unlike Obama, Reagan managed the economy with economic policies that trended employment upward, not downward in the face of these threats to American workers and families.

Reagan had a advantage the jobs hadn't been outsourced yet.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:03 AM   #38
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Reagan had a advantage the jobs hadn't been outsourced yet.
and housing wasn't in the shitter either
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 12:42 PM   #39
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post

I would take issue with your claim that in 1981 those things were just "in their infancy". Where I come from, the steel industry employed 150k people in 1980 but lost 2/3 of those jobs while Reagan was in office. Steel makers were forced to invest in modern labor-saving technology to survive. Here is what it looks like today:

"Inside the Edgar Thomson mill on a recent workday, workers are surprisingly scarce. That's a reflection of the leap in productivity that the industry has enjoyed since the dark days of the early 1980s. At that time, producing a ton of steel required about 10 man-hours. Today, it takes a little more than an hour.

The advance cuts two ways. It's great news for profits, not so good news if you're an unnecessary laborer. But a generous profit-sharing plan has taken some of the sting out of the labor-saving automation. Last year, the average USW member at the Edgar Thomson mill got about $10,000 from the plan."

We wouldn't have a steel industry today if it still took 10 man-hours to roll out a ton. And don't forget there are a lot of new jobs created at equipment suppliers. My point is that Reagan's economy was buffeted by many of the same forces you identified. Reagan even encouraged such investment with special credits and accelerated depreciation. Yet his policies were successful in stimulating a strong recovery, despite the fact that borrowing rates (as you noted) were far higher back in 1981.

Profits are healthy now, but they weren't back in 2009 when the current economic recovery began. By focusing on raising taxes and discouraging hiring (through the ACA and other anti-growth policies), Obama has made the recovery a feeble one. The only way businesses have been able to rebuild profitability is by keeping labor costs in check. They would much rather hire more workers, but that would require a government that puts tailwinds behind the economy instead of headwinds in front of it.

Old 05-11-2014, 01:13 PM   #40
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Jobs were "out-sourced" under Clinton and Bush I and Bush II.....we still had positive job growth.................

It is a canard to blame "out-sourcing" for Obama's lousy performance on the economy !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:50 PM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

LMFAO ....Right
Old 05-11-2014, 02:43 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

You're plain wrong again. You've always got a juvenile outburst ready for any thread in which your immature and generally ignorant points of view are challenged by grown ups. I don't know who little eva-tard is or that that's supposed to mean, but your very mention of that pretty much I dictates your level of maturity and skill.

IBIdiot, your father, hijacked this thread into a poo flinging match long ago.

You simply amplify it with posts like the one quoted herein and comments about fellatio.

The notion of you commanding any intellectual high ground in any thread in this forum is laughable, IBJunior.

Go suck your daddy's dick.

Thank you in advance for your capitulation.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:47 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Try again, CBJ7. The chart at post #4 is the one Whirly was referencing in the OP before IJR severed the hotlink between it and ECCIE, you very ignorant jackass!

It looks as though you're too fucking stupid to see how that retort was predicated by your ignorant post at #5, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, CBJ7, it was the post at #5 you were looking for and so ignorantly and obviously ignored.
No Buttman. You did!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:12 PM   #44
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:

The notion of you commanding any intellectual high ground in any thread in this forum is laughable.
Quote:
What was this thread about? Oh yeah!
WOOHOO!
Quote:
and the shits just keep on coming!
Quote:
Go suck your daddy's dick.

Thank you for your highly intelligent, uplifting, thought-provoking and on-topic comments. The depth of your intellect never fails to astonish me, assup.

What were you saying about capital investment, productivity gains and GNP growth under Reagan v. Obama? Go ahead and dazzle us some more, you enlightened dipshit of the year.

Old 05-12-2014, 06:25 AM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No Buttman. You did!
Keep wallowing in your hypocritical stupidity, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and try to explain how post #4 is hijacking this thread off topic while you ignorantly maintain that post #5 is on topic!

The OP:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

POST #4:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Quote:
Don't answer the question spin DR . It is why you are the dumbest fucker on the board.
There's no "spin" to stating you're stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it's a verifiable fact.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women