Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161088
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40454
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2014, 04:39 PM   #31
ggew44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I think the point trying to be made is that if you turn around and see someone's ass, then the duo is obviously going in different directions. Thus, one cannot be ahead of the other.
ggew44 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 04:42 PM   #32
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggew44 View Post
I think the point trying to be made is that if you turn around and see someone's ass, then the duo is obviously going in different directions. Thus, one cannot be ahead of the other.

shhhh

you'll mess up the simpletons tiny little brain
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 04:55 PM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
one time just for you

stand up, turn around and all you see is some ones ass .... that's how far AHEAD hildabeast is of the Republicans

Jeb has a rating of 13%

Hiladbeast lost 6 points down to the low 60's

now, turn around and kiss my Texas ass.

The End

Hey dumbfuck, you obviously never ran in a 10K or a marathon... If I am behind, then I can just look up and see the ass of the person ahead of me; if I have to turn around to see it, then that person is behind me. I can't believe I'm even explaining this...

And you're comparing apples and oranges in reading the polls. Jeb's favorability rating is much higher than 13%. Favorability rating is different than who do you like best on a list of presumed candidates...

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:00 PM   #34
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggew44 View Post

So when DUMB and DUMBER enter a race, they run the wrong way - toward the starting point instead of the finishing line? Got it...
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:57 PM   #35
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

What do they need a committee for?? Any body with half a brain can tell exactly what happenned.

We set up a embassy per say in the "new" Lybia, which was now controlled by Muslim Factions.

We did not want to offend the "Muslims", so we decided to just keep it a skeleton crew, especially in the security. Too many armed Marines might offend the Muslims, and the last thing we wanted to do was offend anybody over there.

In the mean time, some dipshit in the State Department, thought it would be a good idea to send, as our ambassador, a man who, if not openly gay, was pretty well assumed to be gay by just about everybody. We all know how Muslims feel about Gays.

Then, some dipshit again decided that the anniversary of 9-11 was not big deal, and simply did not see any reason to beef up security at any place where Americans might be in harms way, like a Country in turmoil controlled by Muslims whose ticket to heaven is killing Americans. After all, the President of the United States had assured all of the Muslims that we were now ready to work hand in hand with them.

But, alas, some radical Muslims decided that 9-11 would be a perfect time to show the world that Muslims still hated anything western, and planned a attack upon an embassy that they new had virtually no security.

And they did. It was a big bonus that they got to drag a Gay ambassador through the streets after administering what could only be described as horrific torture and painful death.

A call for help was sent out. But, since we had nothing to offer, ( go back to "not wanting to offend the Muslims), at least nothing quickly enough to help the poor victims who were at the mercy of this mob, nothing was done. For all we know, The President was off campaigning, and the Secretary of State was puzzled, after all, who would want to harm us now since The President and her had already sucked every dick in The Middle East hoping that the Musclims would love us.

The President and State Department then came up with a lame excuse, blaming the whole thing on a video, since some Muslims had protested in Egypt about it. In short, it was our fault that the Ambassador and three other Americans were dead, because a person in the USA made that Video. Muslims should be able to attack our embassy's when we do something so vile.

Well, that didn't fly, but they stuck to it, until their own correspondence among each other showed that they simply fucked up.

But wait, if they admitt they fucked up, that could hurt Mrs Bill Clinton's chances to be the next President, and President Obama's re-election bid, since he assured us we had defeated Terroism.

But they did fuck up. Being naive and so stupid as to not beef up our security on the anniversary of 9-11, not having a strike force close by, and then lying about the whole thing so it would not affect President Obama's re-election or Hillary's chances four years down the line.

Of course, a willing main stream press got on board, after all, nothing could be allowed to get in the way of electing the people that they were sworn lackeys too.

That pretty well covers it. Lying, naive morons got four Americans killed.

Praise Allah
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 06:23 PM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

So many people irate with what happened--but so little thought.

Contrary to some of the flaming wackos, here are some basics:
1. Lots of people actually would like to understand what actually happened
2. A 100% republican hit squad pretending to be an "independent House investigation" may find out some useful/important info, unfortunately
3. NO MATTER WHAT THEY FIND, THE MASSES WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OF IT BECAUSE IT WILL BE SEEN AS A WITCH HUNT. The way the investigation is being constructed/staffed is guaranteeing it will have no effect. The Wackos on each end of the spectrum will never change their minds, and this blatant a rigged "independent investigation" won't sell with the middle.

Put together a TRUE independent panel, led by someone with a shred of credibility to the American people, or don't waste your time. Anything less is complete political posturing and will be seen that way.

And for the Wackos like IB and others: please note I am saying nothing about the good/evil of the activities in Libya, I am only pointing out that this is a stupid way to address it.

But then Wackos of any ideology are usually not too bright.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 08:14 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey dumbfuck, you obviously never ran in a 10K or a marathon... If I am behind, then I can just look up and see the ass of the person ahead of me; if I have to turn around to see it, then that person is behind me. I can't believe I'm even explaining this...

And you're comparing apples and oranges in reading the polls. Jeb's favorability rating is much higher than 13%. Favorability rating is different than who do you like best on a list of presumed candidates...

I ran a 3.33.43 when I was 30 years old.. White Rock Marathon... qualified for the NY marathon ... fuck you.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ded-gop-field/

fuck you twice.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:36 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

And what if the committee uncovers that the operation in Benghazi was a funnel for Libyan weapons to go to Syria?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:43 AM   #39
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
And what if the committee uncovers that the operation in Benghazi was a funnel for Libyan weapons to go to Syria?

Glenn Beck reported that Glen Doherty, the former Navy Seal who was killed alongside Ambassador Christopher Stevens, told ABC News that he was looking for weapons in Libya. Middle East expert Barry Rubin has said U.S. intelligence confirms that Ambassador Stevens was in Benghazi to negotiate for the return of an American weapons' system. Beck suspects that due to the lack of military security around Stevens, he was a CIA operative sent to bring back the wayward weapons, not just a diplomat. The terrorists may have even attacked the embassy in order to seize the American weapons stored there from the rebel-arming program.

what if Beck is full of shit? He's already apologized to the world for bullshitting the public when he worked for Fox.

answering the question ... guilty people deserve whatever the penalty is, no matter who they are or what it is.. fuck em all
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:06 AM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Where have you been dull knife? It was reported early on this was a CIA run operation with a State Dept cover. Weapons were involved.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:48 AM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Where have you been dull knife? It was reported early on this was a CIA run operation with a State Dept cover. Weapons were involved.

yes there was, and I forgot about it too ... the finding was bipartisan support for the operation, not partisan ... both the Right and Left were on board

a covert operation and Stevens was an operative who was dealing with the Rebels
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:12 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years

If Hildabeast repeats those *stories* under oath, she'll have legal problems

Hildabeast is still Sec of State?

who knew?

The END
So, CBJ7, you're ignorantly arguing that Martha Stewart was Secretary of State when she was sent to prison under that provision -- 18 U.S. Code § 1001 -- of Federal law that makes it a prosecutable offense to "knowingly and willfully make any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation within the jurisdiction of the executive, judicial or legislative branch of the Government of the United States?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
So many people irate with what happened--but so little thought.

Contrary to some of the flaming wackos, here are some basics:
1. Lots of people actually would like to understand what actually happened
2. A 100% republican hit squad pretending to be an "independent House investigation" may find out some useful/important info, unfortunately
3. NO MATTER WHAT THEY FIND, THE MASSES WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY OF IT BECAUSE IT WILL BE SEEN AS A WITCH HUNT. The way the investigation is being constructed/staffed is guaranteeing it will have no effect. The Wackos on each end of the spectrum will never change their minds, and this blatant a rigged "independent investigation" won't sell with the middle.

Put together a TRUE independent panel, led by someone with a shred of credibility to the American people, or don't waste your time. Anything less is complete political posturing and will be seen that way.

And for the Wackos like IB and others: please note I am saying nothing about the good/evil of the activities in Libya, I am only pointing out that this is a stupid way to address it.

But then Wackos of any ideology are usually not too bright.
Jackie S pretty much nailed exactly what happened in his post at #35, Old-Twerp.

BTW, Old-Twerp, evidently you belong among the unintelligent and unwashed masses that lived in their own filth during the OWS protest, because:

Quote:
"Only 32% of likely U.S. Voters are satisfied with the administration’s explanation of its response to the Benghazi situation in September 2012.

"Most voters suspect the Obama administration hasn’t been completely forthcoming about how it reacted to the murder of the U.S. ambassador to Libya and several other Americans in Benghazi, Libya, and more than half think the Benghazi matter deserves further investigation."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...on_34_disagree
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

does it get any stupider?

Martha Stewart?

Duuuurrrrrhhhhh!

You're really just dumb, aren't you Corpy?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:29 PM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
yes there was, and I forgot about it too ... the finding was bipartisan support for the operation, not partisan ... both the Right and Left were on board

a covert operation and Stevens was an operative who was dealing with the Rebels
Then we obviously don't know all need to know about Benghazi. It's obvious that the Administration was lying.

Tell me again, why is this not worth an investigation?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:51 PM   #45
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then we obviously don't know all need to know about Benghazi. It's obvious that the Administration was lying.

Tell me again, why is this not worth an investigation?

suite me just fine, investigate away ... both sides are ass deep in this deal... problem being this deal is bigger than both sides

sharpen your knife, the shit hit the fan 5 months ago

A highly classified annex to the report, not made public, described a secret agreement reached in early 2012 between the Obama and Erdoğan administrations. It pertained to the rat line. By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria. A number of front companies were set up in Libya, some under the cover of Australian entities. Retired American soldiers, who didn’t always know who was really employing them, were hired to manage procurement and shipping. The operation was run by David Petraeus, the CIA director who would soon resign when it became known he was having an affair with his biographer. (A spokesperson for Petraeus denied the operation ever took place.)

The operation had not been disclosed at the time it was set up to the congressional intelligence committees and the congressional leadership, as required by law since the 1970s. The involvement of MI6 enabled the CIA to evade the law by classifying the mission as a liaison operation. The former intelligence official explained that for years there has been a recognised exception in the law that permits the CIA not to report liaison activity to Congress, which would otherwise be owed a finding. (All proposed CIA covert operations must be described in a written document, known as a ‘finding’, submitted to the senior leadership of Congress for approval.) Distribution of the annex was limited to the staff aides who wrote the report and to the eight ranking members of Congress – the Democratic and Republican leaders of the House and Senate, and the Democratic and Republicans leaders on the House and Senate intelligence committees. This hardly constituted a genuine attempt at oversight: the eight leaders are not known to gather together to raise questions or discuss the secret information they receive.
The annex didn’t tell the whole story of what happened in Benghazi before the attack, nor did it explain why the American consulate was attacked. ‘The consulate’s only mission was to provide cover for the moving of arms,’ the former intelligence official, who has read the annex, said. ‘It had no real political role.’
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women