Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47672
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2010, 09:47 PM   #31
Guest031710
Account Disabled

User ID: 4985

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_blonde_girls View Post
HOO RAH
GIG EM AGGIES!!!!
Hooah
& Hook 'em horns

Just teasing

I've had very few who couldn't get me off. I generally can get myself off if a guy just lays there and lets me do my thing. He can just be my prop
(i like smilies WAY too much)

Believe it or not, I've had a few guys in my life (an hour at a time) that I just couldn't for the life of me get to cum.
One was a combination of cough syrup and a couple of beers before play time.
One I swear I fucked for hours and he just couldn't cum Really. HOURS.
But it's only been a few over the last 4 years, so I don't let it bother me much. We always had LOTS of fun trying!!
Guest031710 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:52 PM   #32
Guest021010-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by something99 View Post
Thank you SofaKingFun. I am retired now, and for the record I have not practiced in Texas. People are free to discuss any prolific sexual acts they want concerning consenting adults. All I did was, give some friendly advice to be careful about openly discussing exchanging money for sex. I believe consenting adults have the right to do as they please in their private lives when it comes to sex, why else would I be here?!
In light of Aunt ELLE's recent upsurge in interest in our hobby, I think the counselor's words might be accepted as words to the wise.

A little indiscretion of word or deed can lead to a long night or day trying to sort things out as the guest of the State. You can beat the rap, but you can't always beat the ride. I have not had either, and with some luck and discretion won't face that.

Thanks for reminding us.

IMNSHO.

rr
Guest021010-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:55 PM   #33
Guest021010-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iomega View Post
Ladies, how much does it really matter to you if your clients are able to provide you with an orgasm during a session?

Gents, does it matter to you if you are able to provide an orgasm to your provider? Does it even cross your mind or are you so focused on your own pleasure that you don't care?
Some ladies it takes a while for her to allow herself to relax and enjoy and let go. I will do all that I can to help her make that journey to the place called 'surrender'. Does it matter to me? BIG TIME.

I like to focus the pleasuring on her, tune in to HER, find what strums the strings of her opus eroticus -- Then play that tune to her delight, and often for as long as she wishes. (Ask Olivia or Dylan or Lily or Janet to name a few.)

I have found that a lady with a happy p**** is most apt to make rr happy as well. That is the essence of the hobby to me: shared intimate pleasures.

So YES IT MATTERS TO ME. But if she is not in the mood or something, she can still do me and I will enjoy it, just not as much as if she could enjoy it too.

IMHO,

rr
Guest021010-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:32 AM   #34
The Squirtest
Account Disabled

Encounters: 46

When you buy a new car do you try to make sure that the salesman is happy with the deal? I do as a man some times try to make the lady enjoy her session, but lets not forget that this is a business transaction for the lady. When we read reviews we are all trying to find that perfect lady for our experience. This experience, at least I am sure for most of us, is all about us physically. The lady is providing the service and we are providing the money. In a personal situation I absolutely care about her experience. In this case not as much.
The Squirtest is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:57 AM   #35
dick gizinia
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Turns me on when she O's, but I'm always skeptical of the acting that might be involved. No matter how much a man claims he knows, he doesn't.
dick gizinia is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:05 PM   #36
oldbreed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_blonde_girls View Post
HOO RAH
Obviously this person has never spent a day in uniform, another wannbe. Dude, if you are going to try and be cool and spout off with a military phrase used by those that haved served, at least get it right.

USMC: OOH-RAH
usarmy: Hoo Ahh

Lower case when referring to a branch not quite up to USMC standards on purpose.

Carry on
oldbreed is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #37
Toreador_one
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I had a meeting with a lady Today, seen her a few times, she knows what I am all about, it is all about her at first and then it is about me, she got to working and positioning me to do the things she likes how I do, she then wanted me in her from behind, but I wanted her MISH, as I knew her bell was close. the expression on her face during and after the bell is priceless to me, real or not I enjoy the hell out of that, gave her a couple of minutes and then it was about me, my kind of session!!!
Toreador_one is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:03 PM   #38
Guest031710
Account Disabled

User ID: 4985

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbreed View Post
1- usarmy: Hoo Ahh

2-Lower case when referring to a branch not quite up to USMC standards on purpose.

Carry on
I dunno, we pronounce it with more emphasis on the first syllable.
more like HOOah.
And yes, my ex told me this fantastic (ha ha) joke when I went off..

Know what ooh-rah sounds like with a cock in your mouth? Hoo-uh.

Geez, why did I leave that guy? ~smirk~

but I have love for my Marine buddies down in Herat and Kandahar while I'm headed to the big easy (relatively speaking) Bagram

edit--
yes, orgasms.. um.. good. see? still on topic
Guest031710 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:46 AM   #39
something99
Registered Member

Back to the original topic at hand. I always enjoyed when my provider sincerely got off, it makes me feel more like a man to know I pleasured her. But let us face the hard or possibly soft facts; I am old and ugly, and without the help of my little blue friend, not even I am getting off!
something99 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:14 PM   #40
Guest013110-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

my preference is for FBSM, preferably by an LMT.

part of the adventure is to lie on the table and see if she'll "go there" with no prompting
(my experience is 2/3rds of the time they do )

i like to sneak a caress and see how she responds, leading to mutual massage, then to NE, then to SE, then to Digits and/or DATY, etc. seeing how far i can get. Sometimes going a little further each time. Sometimes getting as far as DATY & BBBJ on the first visit.

one masseuse i visited was rather stand offish and didn't like me talking so much and point blank refused to take off her top when I asked. So I just shut up during our sessions and let my hands explore. When she was in reach I would touch her ass and then have my hand come up from behind and rubbing her clitty through her jeans. When she began to respond I would touch her breasts & neck etc.

The last time I saw her was rubbing her in this manner and I managed to lift her shirt & bra up without either of us saying a word. Kept rubbing. began to get tired as it was an awkward position with me lying on the table. I tried rubbing her from the front. AND SHE STARTED SLAPPING MY HAND!!! OK so go back to up and under. She not only arches her back and raises her head...she starts banging her fist on the table!

when were both done she cleaned up i got dressed and when she met me at the door she gave me this naughty smile that said "I had fun too" I touched on her cheek and smiled back.

i love the sight & sound of a woman in the throes of orgasm. hips rocking like a bucking bronco, legs involuntarily jerking and banging the headboard, i've seen a provider whose eyes rolled up in their head, i've had a provider p**** clamp down on my fingers so hard it felt like it would break my knuckles, and yes, rr to the contrary, i've even had a provider who squirted...consistently.

i'm not saying it happens all the time. i'm not saying i always try to get a provider off particularly during the first session. and i'm not saying i'm so smooth. on the contrary, most providers are a LOT more comfortable with her sexuality and many are multi-orgasmic; so it doesn't necessarily have to do anything with me

but it happens often enough to keep life interesting
Guest013110-2 is offline   Quote