Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2014, 05:14 AM   #31
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 224805
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no qualms about weight/shape etc. I'm not looking for a boyfriend-- this is my job. I do not discriminate.

HOWEVER, proper cleaning within the folds/creases/neither-region etc is crucial in robust men, and sadly, oft overlooked

IMO, being nice and being clean are paramount to the looks dept.

If I can't handle an hour with someone because of their looks, I should just start pushing up daisies--because philanthropy.
PhillyChik is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 05:35 AM   #32
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyChik View Post
I have no qualms about weight/shape etc. I'm not looking for a boyfriend-- this is my job. I do not discriminate.

HOWEVER, proper cleaning within the folds/creases/neither-region etc is crucial in robust men, and sadly, oft overlooked

If I can't handle an hour with someone because of their looks, I should just start pushing up daisies--because philanthropy.
I'm sure you don't want to mess with a fatty. I doubt anyone does. I'm guessing the fat boys want the most intimacy.

Having said that, for 38, you look damn good and I'm not in to chicks older than me. Hell, for 28, you look damn good. I hate dorking out on the internet with compliments, but I have to in the rare case that it's actually deserved.

You're a nice looking lady. Roll tide!! Or whatever you rednecks say every Saturday in Alabama during the football games.

Edit: Can't claim Philly and Alabama...Two different worlds of retards....Actually Philly people have a lot more brains than Alabama retards...Sorry, just being honest.. A city beats a state in this case.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 06:33 AM   #33
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Don't want to make overweight guys feel bad, but you need to lose weight.

It's good for your health, makes you perform better, makes more positions possible, and makes your dick a bit bigger.

I lost 50 lbs. Best thing I ever did.

Find an exercise program and stick with it.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 06:39 AM   #34
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Don't know why you don't want over weight guys to feel bad, (not at all directed at the guy above me.). Fuck them. Stop being a pig. I could not care less about why they have no self control about food consumption. .

Why would anyone not care about being fat? It's unhealthy and stupid.
Old 07-20-2014, 06:49 AM   #35
Bijou Neko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246228
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I always assumed most of these clowns on here are old and fat. And just for the record, I'm neither old nor remotely fat, (actually I'm probably in incredible shape for this place, and I'm positive that I'm really tall for here.) so I guess I'm just being an ass on this topic.

Funny thread though. I would love for a chick to admit that fat asses aren't welcome and see how many days she spends staring at her phone to ring.
Actually I've known of several providers who refused to see gents over a certain weight, and they all stayed pretty busy.
Bijou Neko is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 06:55 AM   #36
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijou Neko View Post
Actually I've known of several providers who refused to see gents over a certain weight, and they all stayed pretty busy.
Surprising...No Pun intended.
Old 07-20-2014, 08:15 AM   #37
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyChik View Post

well said! My motto---I need a chubby hubby for my chunky monkey!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:26 AM   #38
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
I always assumed most of these clowns on here are old and fat. And just for the record, I'm neither old nor remotely fat, (actually I'm probably in incredible shape for this place, and I'm positive that I'm really tall for here.) so I guess I'm just being an ass on this topic.

Funny thread though. I would love for a chick to admit that fat asses aren't welcome and see how many days she spends staring at her phone to ring.
Feel free to post a picture of your "awesomeness". You're on a Pay to Play site like everyone else. And please include your dick so we can judge for ourselves. Put up or shut up and stop making this thread about "you".
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:50 AM   #39
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Calm down post whore hooker. Maybe your whore ass should post a face pic and maybe I'll consider doing so.
Old 07-20-2014, 09:56 AM   #40
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Calm down post whore hooker. Maybe your whore ass should post a face pic and maybe I'll consider doing so.
Meh.
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:56 AM   #41
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Lucas, your last few posts deserve significantly more time than I can afford to give them right now so I will try to find time to reply in greater detail later. But I have to say two things now:

1. Quit acting like a hormone hyped teenager, this was a civil discussion among adults, and you are working hard to not fit that description

2. Suggest you go play in the Political forum if your goal--as it seems to be--is see how many insults per word you can throw our. That is what that forum is for.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 10:03 AM   #42
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Lucas, your last few posts deserve significantly more time than I can afford to give them right now so I will try to find time to reply in greater detail later. But I have to say two things now:

1. Quit acting like a hormone hyped teenager, this was a civil discussion among adults, and you are working hard to not fit that description

2. Suggest you go play in the Political forum if your goal--as it seems to be--is see how many insults per word you can throw our. That is what that forum is for.
Thanks for the sage advice, Old - T. You know what you can do with it. I don't play with you clowns in the political forum though.I've been on topic. Sorry I'm not fat if that offends you.
Old 07-20-2014, 10:25 AM   #43
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

My 1.3" of dangling death is mighty hefty.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 10:37 AM   #44
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I love this place...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 10:46 AM   #45
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking