Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2014, 04:31 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You even managed to piss off those of your own ilk with your outrageous lies!
Hope you're not referring to me! YouRong on 2 counts: "pissed" and "ilk"!

I hope if I ever agree with you on a topic ....

.... no one accuses me of being your "ilk"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:33 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I think this thread is now moot, as far as any disparate treatment of Israelis.

What is not "moot" is the outrageous distortion of facts to make a point. Sad.
Old 07-24-2014, 05:10 AM   #33
BigLouie
Valued Poster

"Never mind, I take it all back, the ban has been lifted" said Whirlaway never.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:50 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
"Never mind, I take it all back, the ban has been lifted" said Whirlaway never.
Don't hold your breath.

The lifting of the band could be interpreted as "jew-hating" ...... by him ....

... after all "who would be wanting to travel to Israel besides "jews, jew sympathizers, jew collaborators, jew business associates, and folks who want to visit and vacation with jewish people"?????

Perhaps Whirly would perceive the lift as a destructive measure to get rid of all of them by "allowing them to enter hostile airspace and be in harms way"!!!! After all .... "if they are really after us, we're not paranoid"!!!
Old 07-24-2014, 06:41 AM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Fly El al it is the only airline (commercial) with missile defense systems.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:14 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Fly El al it is the only airline (commercial) with missile defense systems.
It's probably wise not to publicize which do and which don't (and I'm not talking about discussing it on a hooker board) ...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TRAVEL/01/04/missile.tests/

Interesting .... 1996 to 2008:

http://fas.org/irp/threat/212fin~1.html

"3.17. Establish an interagency task force to assess the potential use of surface-to-air missiles against commercial aircraft.

Recommendation from Initial Report dated September 9, 1996

"Assess the viability of anti-missile defense systems.. Whether or not the explosion of TWA 800 turns out to have been due to a surface-to-air missile attack, as some eye-witness accounts suggest, missile attacks have downed passenger planes in other countries, and it is a risk that should be evaluated. The Commission will continue to analyze this problem in cooperation with the Department of Defense and other government agencies.

"Status
"DoD will convene an interagency task force to examine the threat to civil aircraft.
Initial analyses of both the missile threat and electronic systems available to counter it support a decision to take positive steps. Experts from the Department of Defense (DoD), the intelligence community, defense contractors and research scientists contributed to analysis of the viability of anti-missile defense systems for civil aviation.

"Augmenting Recommendation
Within ninety days, the Department of Defense should convene an interagency task force including the DOT, the FAA and the intelligence community to address the potential threat from surface-to-air missiles against commercial aviation. Working with airport consortia, this task force should develop plans to provide increased surveillance, and, if necessary, the deployment of countermeasures. The task force should make recommendations to the DOT regarding the testing, evaluation and preparation for deployment of measures to protect civil aircraft against an increased threat from surface-to-air missiles.
"Appropriate steps should be taken by the intelligence community and through international diplomacy to reduce the possibility that terrorists could obtain or use surface-to-air missiles. The State Department should study the expansion of conventional arms agreements to include man-portable surface-to-air missiles, and the U.S. Representative to the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) should propose a new convention addressing these weapons."

______________________________ ___End quoted material____________________
Old 07-24-2014, 07:32 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...-ban/13082351/

Apparently, USA Today didn't get the Whirly Memo, nor did the European carriers ...

"Air France and German airlines Lufthansa and Air Berlin, meanwhile, announced further flight cancellations through Thursday, "until further notice." Several other European carriers also have canceled flights into Tel Aviv.

The European Aviation Safety Agency recommended Tuesday that airlines suspend flights into Ben Gurion.

The FAA flight ban was initiated after a rocket struck near the airport Tuesday and the FAA says it will "continue to closely monitor the very fluid situation around Ben Gurion Airport and will take additional actions as necessary."

"The decision to ban flights into Israel was no doubt also influenced by the recent downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 by a missile as the jetliner flew over war-torn eastern Ukraine."
.oembed-asset-link { background: #fff; border-bottom: 1px solid #e1e1e1; }.oembed-link-anchor { display: block; clear: both; }.oembed-link-thumbnail{ float: left; padding: 14px; }.oembed-link-thumbnail img { max-width: 78px; max-height: 60px; display: block; }p.oembed-link-title { font-size: 75%; color: #009BFF; margin: 0 14px; padding-top: 12px; font-weight:normal; text-align: left; line-height: 120%; }p.oembed-link-desc { font-size: 100%; color: #666; font-weight: normal; margin: 0 14px 14px 14px; font-family: 'Futura Today Light'; text-align: left; line-height: 120%; }

"Lufthansa said it extended its cancellations because "at the current time there is no sufficiently reliable new information that would justify a resumption of air operations."

While the ban was in effect, Israeli airport and tourism officials insisted that planes could land safely. British Airways and El Al were among the airlines that continued to fly into Tel Aviv despite the rocket strike.

Even with the ban lifted, airlines must decide when to resume flights. Richard Anderson, CEO of Delta Air Lines, which diverted a flight Tuesday headed from New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport to Tel Aviv, told CNBC the airline made its decision before the FAA acted.

"We have a much higher duty of care, and we've got to make the right decisions for the flight attendants, customers and pilots on our flights," Anderson said.
Israel gets more visitors from the United States than any other country. Of 3.5 million visitors last year, 623,000 were Americans, according to Israel's Ministry of Tourism.
______________________________ _ End of Quoted Material______________________ ______

There has got to be some nuggets of "anti-Semitism" code words stashed in the USA Today article some where. Right Whirly?

Especially since the "Obama" has backed off, but the companies haven't!!!!! Even though it costs them millions in air fare.

Of course, perhaps the hysteria really didn't impact on the Israelis ... and I hoped it wouldn't ...

Apparently, Israel is moving forward.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:02 AM   #38
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You are regurgitating most everything I posted. We agree that many world carriers followed the FAA lead.

Back to the facts; the FAA reversed it's no fly regulations despite no changes on the ground with regard to threats from Hamas rockets.

Make no mistake; Obama didn't want Congress investigating the FAA ruling. After Senators called for an investigation, the FAA reversed it's no fly rules within hours. Despite no changes on the ground in the warzone.

Coincidence ? No.

It is astonishing that you would think Obama wouldn't abuse administrative powers to force Israel (or anyone else) to bend to his demands. Shutting airspace down was an Obama maneuver to intimidate Israel into accepting Kerry's peace deal (whatever that may be).

And you clearly don't comprehend the economic importance commercial aviation plays in the economic base of most countries if you are so dismissive as to think only the "vacation" industry is affected.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:19 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You are regurgitating most everything I posted.
That's what one does with unpalatable bullshit. Regurgitate it.

On this topic, at least, you wouldn't recognize FACTS if they bit you on the ass.

Your "enthusiasm" to trash someone overrides your intellectual ability to ingest and evaluate reality. That's how big fish get caught and cooked.

They snap!

There is ZERO EVIDENCE to support your fantasy of the AIRLINE COMPANIES' (foreign and domestic) bans on flights into Tel Aviv as being some "anti-jew" spawned decision. And you keep harping on it.

I can take the same set of facts and flip it .... your objection to the ban is "anti-semitic," because you want jews and people who "fraternize" with jews to die!
Old 07-24-2014, 08:26 AM   #40
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The facts are clear.

The FAA reversed it's decision on NO FLY after intense scrutiny and political backlash. If it was a safety concern the FAA would not have reversed itself; especially since there have been no changes on the ground with respect to the conflict (since the ban was put in place less than 48 hours ago).

The FAA was playing politics, attempting to intimidate Israel into a cease fire.

It is astonishing that you would think this president wouldn't abuse administrative powers to force Israel (or anyone else) to bend to his demands. Shutting airspace down was an Obama maneuver to intimidate Israel into accepting Kerry's peace deal (whatever that may be).

When Secretary Kerry arrived in Cairo this week his first act was to announce $47 million in additional aid to Gaza, which is in effect $47 million for Hamas. In short order, this travel ban was announced by the FAA. Aiding Hamas while simultaneously isolating Israel did two things. One, it helped our enemy. Two, it hurt our ally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That's what one does with unpalatable bullshit. Regurgitate it.

On this topic, at least, you wouldn't recognize FACTS if they bit you on the ass.

Your "enthusiasm" to trash someone overrides your intellectual ability to ingest and evaluate reality. That's how big fish get caught and cooked. They snap!
Old 07-24-2014, 08:43 AM   #41
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Backpedaling? Didn't take long, Whir-LIE-turd, did it?

If you don't spout a pack of lies with every thread, you won't have to keep taking suck monumental ass beatings!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 08:45 AM   #42
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

No back peddling. No lies.

The FAA back peddled after Sen. Cruz threatened to hold up all State Department nominations unless his questions surrounding the FAA decision were answered.

What happened next ?

The FAA flipped on it's rule - BACKPEDALED !!!

But again, point out the specific "lie"......don't just throw the term around unless you are willing to name the lie.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:46 AM   #43
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Hope you're not referring to me! YouRong on 2 counts: "pissed" and "ilk"!

I hope if I ever agree with you on a topic ....

.... no one accuses me of being your "ilk"!
Whirl-LIE-turd and you, LLIdiot. Not me.

Don't think because you kicked Whir-LIE-turd's ass that you're welcome in Clarksville! But it is refreshing to see someone recognize Whir-LIE-turd's weak, false bullshit for what it is.

LMAO!
Old 07-24-2014, 08:55 AM   #44
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
No back peddling. No lies.

The FAA back peddled after Sen. Cruz threatened to hold up all State Department nominations unless his questions surrounding the FAA decision were answered.

What happened next ?

The FAA flipped on it's rule - BACKPEDALED !!!

But again, point out the specific "lie"......don't just throw the term around unless you are willing to name the lie.
The headline is a complete LIE! President OBAMA did not close Israeli airspace. Nor did he, by doing so, ramp up pressure on Netanyahu to back down.

Plain and simple, the first words you wrote on this erroneous topic were FUCKING LIES, distortions you fabricated to begin a debate based on misinformation.

Of course this is the time of a thread that, now the the facts have been revealed and your lies have been exposed, you default to the Ds of Dipshittery: DODGE, DUCK, DEFLECT, DOCTOR AND DENY.

You got called. You got served. Your ass got handed to you by a number of posters, most notably, the patriarch of your own Klan, errr. idiot Clan.

Stop the fucking lies and please go back to just being an ASSHOLE so I can ignore your threads again!

FACT JACK!
Old 07-24-2014, 09:10 AM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Don't think because you kicked Whir-LIE-turd's ass that you're welcome in Clarksville!
Putting your victory lap aside, at least I know where Clarksville is!

Besides, since I know where it is, I can visit there any time I desire. Sorry.

And since you don't know where it is, you really won't know if I am there.

Otherwise, have a lovely day, and not to worry ...

you'll still get your subsidy, at least for awhile, and won't have to repay it!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women