Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2015, 09:15 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

LMAO!!!!

You've stepped in it for this thread, IBIdiot.

Like a pile of RHINO shit.

Idiot!

LMAO!!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:26 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default The real joke is the lib-retarded ilk who thought someone else would pay for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
LMAO!!!!

You've stepped in it for this thread, IBIdiot.

Like a pile of RHINO shit.

Idiot!

LMAO!!!!
You and your lib-retarded ilk are the joke, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

"Q: How many Harvard professors does it take to figure out that free government benefits aren’t actually free?

"A: As many Harvard professors who are forced to pay the indirect costs of those benefits.

"To the stupidity of the American voter, in Jonathan Gruber’s infamous phrase, can now be added the stupidity of the Harvard faculty. If Gruber ever gets axed by MIT, he apparently shouldn’t expect a warm reception at Cambridge’s other elite university."

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/202608...ame-to-harvard

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 09:32 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Pithy!

It was full of pith.

You're out of steam, Corpy. Time to get Mommy to powder your dirty little bottom and put you in bed.

Now PITH off!

Old 01-06-2015, 09:40 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pithy!

It was full of pith.

You're out of steam, Corpy. Time to get Mommy to powder your dirty little bottom and put you in bed.

Now PITH off!

But your pathetic ass does so enjoy being "pithed on", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Quote:
When Odumbocare came to Harvard
Jan 06 2015 09:51AM

Odumbocare has come to Harvard, and the faculty is in a state of shock and dismay.

In what has to be considered an early contender for the most hilarious and enjoyable news story of the year, The New York Times recounts the tumult over Odumbocare in Cambridge.

"For years," the Times writes, "Harvard’s experts on health economics and policy have advised presidents and Congress on how to provide health benefits to the nation at a reasonable cost. But those remedies will now be applied to the Harvard faculty, and the professors are in an uproar."

In other words, they are getting the change they believed in — good and hard. As a wag commented on Twitter, karma is a pre-existing condition. The Harvard imbroglio is a little like the famously free-market University of Chicago economics faculty launching a revolt against tax cuts or deregulation.

As the saying goes, when you’ve lost the Harvard faculty ... you’ve lost self-satisfied elites who never imagined that the policies that they support imposing on everyone else might come back to bite them. Perhaps President Barack Obama can issue an executive order waiving Odumbocare for Ivy League faculties that believed his election was the dawn of a new era of enlightened rule.

The enrollment guide from Harvard’s human-resources department explains that rising health-care costs, some caused by Odumbocare, account for the changes hitting the pocketbooks of the custodians of learning at Harvard. It cites specifically free preventive services and the extension of coverage for younger adults up to age 26 (as well as the impending "Cadillac tax" on pricey health plans)....

Richard F. Thomas, a Virgil scholar, said the health-care changes are "deplorable." (Quoth the poet, "Each of us bears his own Hell.") They are "deeply regressive." ("It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep be.") And they are "a sign of the corporatization of the university." ("O accursed hunger of gold, to what dost thou not compel human hearts!")...

Actually, the changes Harvard is experiencing are quite mild. By any measure, the school’s plan is still incredibly generous. Faculty will, for instance, now have an annual deductible of $250, which is hardly exorbitant. Perhaps the Harvard faculty foolishly believed that other alum, President Odumbo, when he said Odumbocare would save the average family $2,500? [They were genuinely "#Grubered"!!!]

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/202608...ame-to-harvard
Old 01-06-2015, 11:13 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yep, you're having a real bad day, Dipshit Among Assholes. Or is that Asshole Among Idiots? Or RHINO Among RINOs?

LMAO!
Old 01-07-2015, 06:20 AM   #36
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Yep, you're having a real bad day, Dipshit Among Assholes. Or is that Asshole Among Idiots? Or RHINO Among RINOs?

LMAO!
I am neither. However, you have failed to address the substance of the complaint, essentially that the way overpaid liberal Professors of Harvard are pissed off that their copay has gone up a small amount.
What say ye, sir?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:26 AM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
This time, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your punctuation and spelling errors are threefold greater than your number of sentences. Further, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you're still a lying little weasel who cannot back up your accusations in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

You are a laughing stock chicken dick, you are unable to craft a coherent sentence much less grade someone else's paper. Your obsession with eating kum and your war bride the inbred chimp is pathetic. You are a two time Gubered Obie voter.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:28 AM   #38
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The chickens are coming home to roost bobby Boucher !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 07:59 AM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I am neither. However, you have failed to address the substance of the complaint, essentially that the way overpaid liberal Professors of Harvard are pissed off that their copay has gone up a small amount.
What say ye, sir?
I don't disagree that these profs are a bunch of pussies. They are.

I am also sure that the level of IBIdiot's foaming rage -- as with most everything that IBIdiot posts -- far exceeds the amount of pain and suffering this "story" causes the rest of humanity. Further, the violent yet comical responses he continues to post in this and every other thread now open indicates to my untrained eye that he's on the verge of total emotional collapse.

But why are you answering a question I directed to him?

Yenta?
Old 01-07-2015, 08:03 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Default If only this retard would put everyone on ignore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
The chickens are coming home to roost bobby Boucher !
Then we would be rid of this painfully ignorant douchebag once and for all!

We could declare it a national holiday, kinda like "Take Retart to Golden Corral Day!"

Only we wouldn't have to take him anywhere.

Win-win, imho!
Old 01-07-2015, 08:10 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

LMAO!

More 'pith' more you to wallow in, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

Quote:
White House Struggles to Answer Questions About Harvard Faculty Outrage Over OdumboCare Costs

January 6, 2015 2:32 pm

During the press briefing at the White House this afternoon, Josh Earnest was questioned about President Odumbo’s former colleagues at Harvard who are now complaining about the ACA they once supported. Harvard released a statement that the law is raising health insurance costs and therefore the university would have to change the plans for their staff.
Ed Henry asked Earnest if it was “hypocritical” for these professors to claim that Odumbocare was good for the country until they, themselves, had to pay more because of it. Earnest, for his part, seemed stumped by the question. He stuttered and stumbled through his answer before rattling off the typical White House talking points about the law.
The irony that some of the biggest Odumbo and Odumbocare supporters no longer celebrate the passage of their healthcare law or its impact on the healthcare system seems to have ruffled some feathers at the White House.
http://freebeacon.com/politics/white...er-Odumbocare/

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are a laughing stock chicken dick, you are unable to craft a coherent sentence much less grade someone else's paper. Your obsession with eating kum and your war bride the inbred chimp is pathetic. You are a two time Gubered Obie voter.
Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your errors outnumber your sentences.

Quote:
I don't disagree that these profs are a bunch of pussies. They are.

I am also sure that the level of IBIdiot's foaming rage -- as with most everything that IBIdiot posts -- far exceeds the amount of pain and suffering this "story" causes the rest of humanity. Further, the violent yet comical responses he continues to post in this and every other thread now open indicates to my untrained eye that he's on the verge of total emotional collapse.

Yenta?
What rage is there in laughter, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM? Watching dim-retards squirm under a screw of their own devise is hilarious, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:15 AM   #42
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Has anybody taken such a pummeling in just a few short posts, fright fans?

If this match had a referee, he would have stopped this one after the brutal first few posts.

Fans are amazed by the punishment IBIdiot can withstand. His punches have lost all sting, but his mouth keeps wagging. Now, the challenger has moved back to the supermarket tabloids as the source of his obstinate stand.

Fans, this is UGLY!

LMAO!

BTW -- why didn't you bring your free beacon bullshit story up earlier in the thread, IBIdiot? Maybe because you were too busy smearing your flabby gelatinous body with Mussulman's applesauce!

And, I continue to be tickled by the way you hypocritically criticize anybody for their "errors," Mr. GED Dropout.

Time for you to move onto another lie, IBIdiot. You've been thoroughly beaten on this one, too.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:24 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Has anybody taken such a pummeling in just a few short posts, fright fans?

If this match had a referee, he would have stopped this one after the brutal first few posts.

Fans are amazed by the punishment IBIdiot can withstand. His punches have lost all sting, but his mouth keeps wagging. Now, the challenger has moved back to the supermarket tabloids as the source of his obstinate stand.

Fans, this is UGLY!

LMAO!

BTW -- why didn't you bring your free beacon bullshit story up earlier in the thread, IBIdiot? Maybe because you were too busy smearing your flabby gelatinous body with Mussulman's applesauce!

And, I continue to be tickled by the way you hypocritically criticize anybody for their "errors," Mr. GED Dropout.

Time for you to move onto another lie, IBIdiot. You've been thoroughly beaten on this one, too.
Here's 'pith' up to your eyeballs for you to wallow in, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Irony Dept.: Harvard Professors Grumble About OdumboCare Costs

Posted 01/05/2015 05:45 PM

This is almost as delicious as unions — who did everything in their power to get it enacted — calling for OdumboCare's repeal once they realized the harm it would do to their members.

It seems that ivory tower professors at Harvard, where health experts helped craft the law, are now grumbling about the impact OdumboCare is having on their pocketbooks.

Harvard administrators say OdumboCare pushed them to make cost-saving — for Harvard — changes to their health benefit plan. As its enrollment guide explains, Harvard "must respond to the national trend of rising health care costs, including some driven by health care reform."

As the New York Times reports, Harvard provided ridiculously generous benefits to its faculty, with no deductible and no coinsurance, features common to just about every other health plan on the market.
Now these poor souls face a $250 deductible and out-of-pocket costs that could top out at $1,500.
The horror!
Harvard economics professor Jerry Green complained to the Times that this is "equivalent to taxing the sick" — thereby exposing why no one should study economics there, since, by Green's logic, making people pay for food is the equivalent of "taxing the hungry."

In any event, perhaps this first-hand experience with OdumboCare will cause Harvard faculty to be a tad more skeptical when it comes to the next Big Government proposal.

http://news.investors.com/blogs-capi...Odumbocare.htm
Old 01-07-2015, 08:55 AM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You still haven't produced a shred of evidence that all of these faculty members are "lib-retarded." In fact, you've never produced a simple definition of that childish term.

Just making shit up again. It's where you started on this thread and it's where you still are.

But don't let me stop you. This is easily the Story of the Century! maybe you could parlay your innately keen news judgment into a job with the CanadianFreePress, or TheBlaze, one of your favorite sources for THE TRUTH!

Beam him back up, Scotty. He's ready to pass through Heaven's Gate!

Old 01-07-2015, 08:58 AM   #45
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I don't disagree that these profs are a bunch of pussies. They are. [gracias, señor]

Yenta? [Nothing at all to do with your gossipy wife.]
I felt it appropriate to provide a further explanation and refine the context.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women