Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2010, 02:04 PM   #31
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Keep shopping. The market is tough so you should be able to find a few that are in sync with your expectations. One bit of advice I haven't followed is get an AMP as your standby plan.

Remember time-management and the email etiquette that is mandatory in civilian biz is often a totally alien concept to our lovelies. Some do have a 'tude, but many are part-time, or uber single-moms with no support system.

Don't take it personal either, your experience is real common.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:12 PM   #32
Guest071315
Account Disabled

User ID: 2857
My ECCIE Reviews

Combustion says it well!!
"Contact girls your interested in and ask them to prescreen you for a later date, if your already screened and you get ncns'd then its np as you have options.

Don't bother leaving a message unless you have seen her before. I used to do the same as you and call and wait when I first started, that just leaves you with a hard dick and a pissy attitude for getting your time wasted. If she does get back to you you've already started with a bad first impression of her."

Also, I always respond to my text messages and my emails. And I RARELY cancel an appointment. Keep up the good advice!!
Guest071315 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:55 PM   #33
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnurse View Post
Man, it's tough to be you guys! So many ladies, so many different rules! Text, don't text. Email, don't email. Call, don't call, Leave a message, don't leave a message. WOW!

I feel for the ladies too...too many scenarios and too many different answers! Call me, email me, text me, leave me a message, call during the day, at night...it's all good for me!

--v
You said a mouth full vnurse

BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #34
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

You know Bossy, as disturbing as that cat is on one level, it makes me oddly warm and tingly between my legs...
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:57 PM   #35
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

As the title of this thread is "Why all the bad business?", I will say that this is the "cost of doing business".

For my personal preference I make my appointments typically the day of, giving a couple to a few hours notice before I would like to meet. I do this for a couple of reasons:

I probably won't get stood up, what could come up within a couple of hours? It has happened once, but most times, not an issue.

I do not have the patience to deal with scheduling an appointment one, two or three days in advance, the anticipation is murder. Must be my ADD. Plus there are too many scenarios in my schedule to get screwed up, not accounting for the person I am going to see.
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #36
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

As the old saying goes, "If you lie down with dogs, you'll come up with fleas!"
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:10 PM   #37
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

First, I agree with you that many providers have poor business skills. But some have good business skills, too. I always try to comment on both when I do a review.

Second, Dharma makes an excellent point. When you leave a message, or send an e-mail, be very specific about when a provider can call you back. I know the last session I set up via P411, I provided my cell number and told the provider proximately what time I would be in Dallas and that it was safe to call me on the cell after x p.m. central time. Even if you are leaving a phone message, that sort of information can help you get a returned call more often.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:12 PM   #38
Guest082613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Plus there are always those odd 'can't get laid in a morgue' stretch every hobbyist has where it seems amazingly difficult to schedule an appointment.

I went through one earlier this month were a couple of very reputable ladies I'd seen before had last minute things that cancelled our appointment the day of and another reputable lady I hadn't seen before didn't show (though called shortly thereafter with an excuse.)

usually try to use p411 email to set things up, as it's much easier if you're booking anything for the next day or two to allow someone to respond. I've found calling anybody other than someone I've seen a few times before is usually VERY hit and miss.

Three weeks in a row I thought I had something lined up....only to see it fall apart at the last minute.

While it was pretty frustrating to have to try this hard to spend money....we all go through these periods from time to time.
Guest082613 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #39
goner115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gflip88 View Post
I've been in this hobby for almost a year, and some of my complaints about it you're probably familiar with. I have a P411 account with loads of Okays, and the providers I see regularly seem to like me. But here's my top Peev's:
1. Getting Stood up. This has happened too many times. Sometimes they call the next day to apologize. Others call at the very last second -- better than nothing. The only good excuse for not calling is you were in jail (got one of those -- turned out to be a great Provider). I just had a provider stand me up both last night and this.
2. Not answering the phone, or responding to appt requests via email. I'm always getting my ear bent by girls who claim they don't make enough dough, but it's hard to feel sorry for them when they don't answer the phone. I've left several voice messages with providers who never returned them. I understand that a few may be very busy, but if they aren't seeing new clients they should do me the courtesy of a brief email saying so.

I spent this entire weekend trying to make a connection, to no avail. A bunch of girls left something on the table.

Had to get this off my chest. Am I the only one getting this kind of treatment?

Oh dude you are so correct I feel you pain. But if you are in Dallas consider yourself lucky. You have so many choices. Just move on to the next one. Here in KC cancellations last minute appear to be the normal occurance reason why I stopped seeing the locals here. When I travel frequently to Denver they seem to be most reliable. While in Dallas I have had very few cancellations but readily made up for it by having a backup plan. Biggest issue I have faced the big D is I have never had a provider be on time.
goner115 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:41 PM   #40
TheGiftedOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I have had a one shot rule for the past ten years in the hobby. If they cancel once without a good reason I move on to another girl or if they cancel twice with what sounds like a good reason (seems unlikely they would cancel twice with same guy). New girls pop up every day in this biz. Some make it and most do not. One thing for sure is that there is a never ending supply. It has been that way for 10 years and I see no end in sight.

As far as initial contact, I contact via email first. If no reply then on to the next gal.

On another note, being late for appointment by more than 15 minutes is unacceptable to me. They do it once and I will give them another chance. Do it twice and it is time to move on to a gal who can stay on task better. I have little tolerance for that stuff. Maybe if there were only a dozen gals in DFW I may be more understanding, but it's a buyer's market and there are probably at a minimum over 500 gals working right now.
TheGiftedOne is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:03 AM   #41
warlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Make sure your hobby phone is a good one, and you speak clearly if that is the preferred means of communication. Nothing like replaying a voice message 10 times trying to understand what was said, or catch the last couple digits of a phone number.
Screen in advance.
Contact to set the appointment far enough in advance that she can schedule you.
Have a Plan 'B' and 'C'.
If its a last minute thing and you have to right now or you'll explode, go to an AMP.

That's the one TGO.
warlock is offline   Quote