Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2015, 04:27 PM   #31
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Everyone is a hypocrite at some point in their life. I'm just admitting it. Anyone who says they've never been one is a liar. That's the TROOF.

So if he is a hypocrite and not worth your time and everyone is a hypocrite then no one is worth your time. You're a fucking idiot.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 04:29 PM   #32
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
So if he is a hypocrite and not worth your time and everyone is a hypocrite then no one is worth your time. You're a fucking idiot.
I said at some point, not all the time. Are you one of those retards that I need to spell everything out for? His statement is hypocritical. He is in the act of being a hypocrite. Unless he reconciles that, he's not worth my time. I continue to wonder why I'm worth yours... you're free to leave at any point.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 04:40 PM   #33
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Las Vegas is a myth too, spin doctor.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/06/us/las...lice-shooting/
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:32 PM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
That graph is probably misleading. Don't think for a minute police work isn't dangerous. Cops are getting shot at all the time in large cities. The reason the death rate due to GSW is low in that graph is partly due to the fact more Police Depts are providing ballistic vests to their officers. So if there is a war on Cops maybe the cops are winning.

Jim
And maybe the cops time on the range working on their shot groupings has a wee bit to do with who walks away from that gunfight too.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:32 PM   #35
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I said at some point, not all the time. Are you one of those retards that I need to spell everything out for? His statement is hypocritical. He is in the act of being a hypocrite. Unless he reconciles that, he's not worth my time. I continue to wonder why I'm worth yours... you're free to leave at any point.

It's fun to point out your hypocrisy and foolish statements. I'm not on here everyday, all day like you but when I do log on it is only a matter of minutes before I find another foolish statement by you. You should really consider weaning yourself off of eccie. I think you're addicted to making a fool of yourself.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:38 PM   #36
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And maybe the cops time on the range working on their shot groupings has a wee bit to do with who walks away from that gunfight too.
That too.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:40 PM   #37
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
OH never mind him. His research abilities are really bad. We all know what's going on. OH but I forgot the media he follows didn't inform him what the leaders of obama's panthers have said about open season on whites and cops. But I guess since it's afters whites, it's ok then.
Wait until he starts one of his spews about economics ! With as much money as he's making at the gloryhole franchises he has in Arkansas, you'd think he'd have a better "handle" on it !
Old 09-11-2015, 06:47 PM   #38
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
this coming from woomby a 30-year-old man who has never grown up. This is evident in his lack of ambition,(hanging out on the eccie political forum all day and nite ) the fact that he's living over his parents' garage, and maybe most apparent in his job at Tally Whackers . Hilarity ensues as woomby interacts with his family and friends while working the glory holes at the truck stops
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 07:17 PM   #39
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote the post where I said that. ONE person made a phone call. One. And to you, that constitutes an absolute truth in the statement that there's a war on cops, but the countless incidents of police brutality against minorities doesn't indicate anything to you. Until you explain how you square those two things, you're a hypocrite and not worth my time.
The same thing happened in San Antonio Texas after 2 Sherriff's Deputies shot and killed a knife wielding chapete ( one of YOUR RAZA, woomby ! ) 2 weeks ago. There was an "anonymous" phone call to the local Police within days of the incident saying that if their wasn't justice for the deceased, then it would be open season on ALL law enforcement around San Antonio. So it NOT just one incident, you lying liberal cum guzzler !
Old 09-11-2015, 07:52 PM   #40
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Exactly. And with crime rates flat for the last 50 years, I'm not sure how there is more of a war now than there ever has been. I think it's a product of 24-hour news and being inundated with information. It tricks the mind into thinking something is more prevalent now than it really is.
Crimes rates have not been flat for the last 50 years. Don't you read any newspapers?

Crime has been dropping steadily since the late 80s, about 15-16 years after Roe vs. Wade (1973) started reducing the number of unwanted teenage boys who would be reaching the start of their criminal careers.

But before that, crime had been steadily rising.

So, if crime is now back down to the rate it was at in 1965, that doesn't mean it was flat for 50 years.

Climbing to a peak and then dropping off is not "flat" in any sense of the word.

And the War on Cops graphic is idiotic. It goes back past 1875.

The War on Cops only refers to an alleged rise in attacks on cops that has occurred in the last year or so.

I'm not saying its true that there is a War on Cops. I'm just saying the graph is utterly useless.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 08:48 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Exactly. And with crime rates flat for the last 50 years, I'm not sure how there is more of a war now than there ever has been. I think it's a product of 24-hour news and being inundated with information. It tricks the mind into thinking something is more prevalent now than it really is.
if that is true, how's that gun argument of yours working out?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 09:15 PM   #42
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:

if that's a "flat" graph so are your brain waves.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 11:47 AM   #43
The Black Tornado
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's a myth the numbers simply don't support.

http://boingboing.net/2015/09/10/the...is-a-myth.html
If anything the cops are safer than ever, but they still cry out like a typical bitch.
The Black Tornado is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 01:36 PM   #44
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Tornado View Post
If anything the cops are safer than ever, but they still cry out like a typical bitch.
I wouldn't say they are safer than ever. They still have to drive. Most cops fear getting into a fatal car accident than getting shot. In fact that's how most cops die on duty in this country is through fatal car crashes.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 03:50 PM   #45
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
It's fun to point out your hypocrisy and foolish statements. I'm not on here everyday, all day like you but when I do log on it is only a matter of minutes before I find another foolish statement by you. You should really consider weaning yourself off of eccie. I think you're addicted to making a fool of yourself.
And you're addicted to sucking cock. We all have our cross to bear. Wean yourself off that dick. Probably help your marriage. Wait, no it won't, because it's your wife's dick you're sucking...
WombRaider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women