Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2015, 09:30 PM   #31
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Hey dipshit do you not recall anything I stated previously? Do you not think poverty plays a role in crime? You are comparing one of the poorest nations in Honduras to one of the wealthiest nations in the world Switzerland and somehow believe that wealth doesn't play a role!
If you have a child that has parents who are both neurosurgeons and compare that a child to one who comes from a single parent home and his mom was a maid - who more than likely will go to college and have a more promising career ?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 05:14 AM   #32
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
It's not my fault that stupid fucks like you, COG, dirty dog and Others played a long - if whirlaway were still around he will tell you dumb asses that I told some people of the gig and let others play the game - dumb fuckers lol.
Who are you trying to fool with this crap, not a single person on the planet but you believed a word coming out of your mouth. Your simply trying to save face and not look like the total dumb fuck you are with this latest line of crap which no one is believing. Do the world a favor and jump off a roof, step in front of a truck, take a nap on a set of train tracks, do something that would make the world a better place. Now on another note, tell your mom to stop asking me for money, tell your sister to come over tonight, I am eating Mexican and she loves it when my asshole has that spicy taste.

PS, since you want to start calling people *Staff Edit - JCM, what is your favorite name to be called, are you partial to *Staff Edit - JCM well you get the idea, so which one would you like us to begin using.

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 06:25 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Hey dipshit do you not recall anything I stated previously? Do you not think poverty plays a role in crime? You are comparing one of the poorest nations in Honduras to one of the wealthiest nations in the world Switzerland and somehow believe that wealth doesn't play a role!
If you have a child that has parents who are both neurosurgeons and compare that a child to one who comes from a single parent home and his mom was a maid - who more than likely will go to college and have a more promising career ?
IIFFY made his point, WE, and that fact is evident in your post where you admitted that culture and circumstance play a significant role in fostering and perpetuating criminal behavior.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 06:30 AM   #34
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Guys, if you want to discuss a race topic you're going to have to leave all the racial slurs out of it.

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 07:22 AM   #35
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Who are you trying to fool with this crap, not a single person on the planet but you believed a word coming out of your mouth. Your simply trying to save face and not look like the total dumb fuck you are with this latest line of crap which no one is believing. Do the world a favor and jump off a roof, step in front of a truck, take a nap on a set of train tracks, do something that would make the world a better place. Now on another note, tell your mom to stop asking me for money, tell your sister to come over tonight, I am eating Mexican and she loves it when my asshole has that spicy taste.

PS, since you want to start calling people *Staff Edit - JCM, what is your favorite name to be called, are you partial to *Staff Edit - JCM well you get the idea, so which one would you like us to begin using.

Save face - are you fucking kidding me? You responded to every one of my response so evidently you believed some of the shit or you would have completely ignored me. It was the same 3 ass clowns responding each and every time just trying to stir up the eccie shit pot - honestly I think DSK also knew it was a gig as he basically laughed at you dumb fucks who entertained this bull shit - why the hell would I give a rats ass about anyone of you dumb fuckers.
COG is an old fart do you really think I would let some old fart intimidate me? If you met me in person - you would think twice - I am in tip top shape and physically wouldn't any of you stand a chance against me - so again throw anything at me - this is a fucking whore board - I enjoy getting you idiots to respond to my post!
Old 09-26-2015, 08:22 AM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Save face - are you fucking kidding me? You responded to every one of my response so evidently you believed some of the shit or you would have completely ignored me. It was the same 3 ass clowns responding each and every time just trying to stir up the eccie shit pot - honestly I think DSK also knew it was a gig as he basically laughed at you dumb fucks who entertained this bull shit - why the hell would I give a rats ass about anyone of you dumb fuckers.
COG is an old fart do you really think I would let some old fart intimidate me? If you met me in person - you would think twice - I am in tip top shape and physically wouldn't any of you stand a chance against me - so again throw anything at me - this is a fucking whore board - I enjoy getting you idiots to respond to my post!
You played a joke that went on too long. I told you that months ago. Knowing when to quit is important. Now you compound your stupidity by trying to be BigChins' enforcer. You know he's a dimwit, I hope. Hey, I like that! WeeEnforcer1.911".
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:44 AM   #37
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I would say this is where a multivariate study gets overwhelmed with too many possibilities. My premise would be that Switzerland got rich in the first place because of the very nature of the Swiss people to earn their own way, and not commit crime.

The crime in the Honduras has set them back economically. You are essentially reversing cause and effect and giving the Hondurans of the world a free pass to fail and blame someone else.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 03:19 PM   #38
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I would say this is where a multivariate study gets overwhelmed with too many possibilities. My premise would be that Switzerland got rich in the first place because of the very nature of the Swiss people to earn their own way, and not commit crime.

The crime in the Honduras has set them back economically. You are essentially reversing cause and effect and giving the Hondurans of the world a free pass to fail and blame someone else.
DSK thank you for responding with an intelligent response instead of silly attacks - I respectively disagree with your statement - you are still not seeing the correlation between poverty and crime. If you look at the some of the poorest nations they tend to have high crime rates because lack of jobs and inequalities - any time you have system set up with haves and have nots crime is going to linger.
Old 09-26-2015, 03:39 PM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
DSK thank you for responding with an intelligent response instead of silly attacks - I respectively disagree with your statement - you are still not seeing the correlation between poverty and crime. If you look at the some of the poorest nations they tend to have high crime rates because lack of jobs and inequalities - any time you have system set up with haves and have nots crime is going to linger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S89a8MDp2hI
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 04:08 PM   #40
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Great video ! It ought to get the sites libs panties in a ruffle over how they act now. Looks like the Dindu Nuffin clans roots go back for some time. Looked like some of those Ferguson folks and their "urban renewal " ! My hearing must be going bad. What kind of soldiers was the lady screaming about in the video ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 06:05 PM   #41
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
I responded because your responses were funny, I would love to meet you in person, I think we went through the before didn't we, your a walking, talking, pussy, you know it and I know it. I enjoy responding to idiots like you, waiting to see what the next retarded statement you make is actually fun. Oh and you can try and turn it anyway you want but more than 3 people responded corky, you fucking crack me up with the stupid shit you come up with...
Old 09-26-2015, 08:45 PM   #42
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I responded because your responses were funny, I would love to meet you in person, I think we went through the before didn't we, your a walking, talking, pussy, you know it and I know it. I enjoy responding to idiots like you, waiting to see what the next retarded statement you make is actually fun. Oh and you can try and turn it anyway you want but more than 3 people responded corky, you fucking crack me up with the stupid shit you come up with...
Well glad you were entertained and if you ever in DFW let the forum know and I will meet you whenever and wherever you like - but if only you knew- I usually don't paying cyber bullies any mind- but I haven't ran across a man yet that I feared.
Old 09-26-2015, 08:53 PM   #43
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Well glad you were entertained and if you ever in DFW let the forum know and I will meet you whenever and wherever you like - but if only you knew- I usually don't paying cyber bullies any mind- but I haven't ran across a man yet that I feared.
Except maybe COG when he was angling for the name of your Pastor !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 09:41 PM   #44
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You are welcome and I do understand your point, but the culture of a society that puts up with dysfunctional behavior contributes to its failures, and is exacerbated by the poverty.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 09:45 PM   #45
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL yeah what ever cyber toughie....... we will see..............

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women