Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161104
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2015, 07:34 AM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Nice way of saying the party is in disarray.
Yes. The leadership is not listening to the voters, who spoak loud and clear last November by giving those with a Conservative Agenda a clear majority.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:12 AM   #32
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Yes. The leadership is not listening to the voters, who spoak loud and clear last November by giving those with a Conservative Agenda a clear majority.
Sorry......spoke
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 11:43 AM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Yeah, I'm sure that letting the TeaWhacks run the house will increase cooperation and the ability of the house to actually get things done. So stupid.

It's called checks and balances for a reason folks and it requires bi-partisanship and cooperation. Maybe what the voters are sick of is not the failure of the whackjobs to be able to advance their agenda but rather the whackjobs preventing any agenda from being advanced?
By "getting things done" you mean caving into the Obama agenda right? That is all the house has been good for since Boehner took over. The founders wrote the Constitution so that the House and Senate were the preeminent branches of government and not the executive branch. That is why all laws are supposed to begin in the house and senate, not the White House. You're not a very good American if you don't understand that. The government was designed for pushback and not a clear path. The house pushes against the senate, the legislative pushes against the executive, the judicial pushes against the executive and the legislative, and the voters push against the elected. Those patriots who you call whackjobs (is that the correct spelling?) understand this and you don't. Where does that put you Timmie?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 11:52 AM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The problem is that the "writing on the wall" in this case was the whackadoos willingness to shut the freaking government down over Planned Parenthood funding. You might be the one who wants to defend that rearrangement of the deck chairs but I sure don't.

Now this is some hysterical bull shit Timmie. Lets look at this a couple of different ways; first the government will not go down even if there is no budget. Most of the government is on autopilot. That which does get shut down....those people will get paid at some point. Do you feel the same sadness when a private business has to close it's doors permanently? The risk that comes from working for government. I have no sympathy for them because they chose that path. The other thing is that for some abortion is murder but lets not go there. Planned Parenthood has been caught red handed doing the most heinous acts. Aborting babies with an eye on profit. PP has received billions of tax payer dollars over the years when they have been violating the law. At the very least they must be defunded. Why do the democrats insist that they still receive money? Like they say, follow the money. PP gets money from the taxpayer and PP makes large contributions to the DNC. Money laundering is what that is called. PP is a criminal enterprise for that reason alone. I would like to see criminal indictments of these bastards but that is not going to happen at this time. They're scared. The people have looked inside the door and saw what was going on. The Congress is just trying to do the will of the majority of the people. Why do you and the democrats want to stand in the way of the people Timmie?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 11:57 AM   #35
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Now this is some hysterical bull shit Timmie. Lets look at this a couple of different ways; first the government will not go down even if there is no budget. Most of the government is on autopilot. That which does get shut down....those people will get paid at some point. Do you feel the same sadness when a private business has to close it's doors permanently? The risk that comes from working for government. I have no sympathy for them because they chose that path. The other thing is that for some abortion is murder but lets not go there. Planned Parenthood has been caught red handed doing the most heinous acts. Aborting babies with an eye on profit. PP has received billions of tax payer dollars over the years when they have been violating the law. At the very least they must be defunded. Why do the democrats insist that they still receive money? Like they say, follow the money. PP gets money from the taxpayer and PP makes large contributions to the DNC. Money laundering is what that is called. PP is a criminal enterprise for that reason alone. I would like to see criminal indictments of these bastards but that is not going to happen at this time. They're scared. The people have looked inside the door and saw what was going on. The Congress is just trying to do the will of the majority of the people. Why do you and the democrats want to stand in the way of the people Timmie?
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Are you saying that PP employees are no longer free to support the candidate of their choice? PP itself doesn't donate jack shit. PACs do the donating. You are for those when they are led by the Koch brothers, right Turd Cutter?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 02:49 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

JDrunk is late for his session...again.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 03:47 PM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
JDrunk is late for his session...again.

So how long have you been providing, ShitEater?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 04:05 PM   #38
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
No, the problem is a schism within the party. You have austerity-minded teabaggers and you have repubitards who want wide-open, business as usual capitalism. What the two don't realize is their cost than they know. In 2012, for example, big money backed many tea party candidates
Old 09-26-2015, 04:27 PM   #39
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
No, the problem is a schism within the party. You have austerity-minded teabaggers and you have repubitards who want wide-open, business as usual capitalism. What the two don't realize is their cost than they know. In 2012, for example, big money backed many tea party candidates

Excellent use of the English language. The grammar Nazi should be an example to us all.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 04:53 PM   #40
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Excellent use of the English language. The grammar Nazi should be an example to us all.
I notice you had no response for the gist of the statement. You know what the fuck I was saying
Old 09-26-2015, 06:28 PM   #41
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I notice you had no response for the gist of the statement. You know what the fuck I was saying

Of course I knew what you were saying. I'm just returning the favor since you love to point out typos and poor grammar by others. Just pointing out more hypocrisy from a POS racist, liar and coward.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 08:46 PM   #42
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Of course I knew what you were saying. I'm just returning the favor since you love to point out typos and poor grammar by others. Just pointing out more hypocrisy from a POS racist, liar and coward.
Another demonstration of his "freelance writing " abilities. Wonder how many editors have laughed him out of their offices. He thinks scrawling his name on the truck stop men's room stall walls makes him a " writer " !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 06:36 AM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
So how long have you been providing, ShitEater?

Watch it Yassup, sweet ass iffy is making a pass.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 06:42 AM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Ut oh, COIdiot is gonna be J-E-A-L-O-U-S!

He wants his ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY all to himself.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 08:10 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
I'm waiting for the inevitable request for an autographed picture of my JUNK!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women