Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2015, 07:07 PM   #31
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's amazing what passes for "ok" by some ladies... if I see a client and there's anything going on in the situation that I think I should have been told, I'll reply back to the lady after the date and let her know so she can update her mental file, in case he uses her as a reference as well. Sometimes he may have caused her no problems, but used her good word to go and be a hellion to other girls. This has happened to me, and I wish someone had told me sooner.

On the original subject, I visit plenty of my clients at their homes, especially those that live relatively rurally as taking the travel out of the tryst is a convenience I like to offer them. Just like we ladies do our research, I certainly *hope* all you guys do the same! I should be comfortable walking into your home, and you should feel comfortable inviting me. I'd think that's a no brainer. And let's be honest... most quality ladies know that there's far greater benefit to maintaining a good reputation here than there would be in robbing a house after the fact. I'm shocked that apparently some people see that as a real option and/or threat.

Safety is of course a concern, but hopefully most of that is taken care of by screening well. I prefer outcalls in general for discretion. Unless you're on a Charlie Sheen style bender, chances are most ladies are going to be having a lot more visitors to their locations than a man is... and therefore outcalls are less likely to raise the eyebrows of anyone other than those involved. Just think, what if you're the 5th guy walking into a notell room that afternoon and housekeeping finally decides they've had enough? Do you have a handy excuse as to why you were there?

To me, this doesn't seem like an incall/outcall issue, just one of general safety and educated consumerism.

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women