Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60046
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47626
pyramider46370
bambino40342
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2016, 09:33 AM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What "government records"?
Fake California driver licenses .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 10:33 AM   #32
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
lexie lacking coming to the JL's rescue.
Just like YOU did for YOUR mentor woomby when he was here Ekim The Inbred Chimp WELSHER !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 10:38 AM   #33
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Do you think they were indicted for "editing" a video?

If that's a "crime" then 99% of the news media is about to go to prison.

Politically motivated prosecutions rarely turn out well for the government.
Too bad Dastardly Dan Rather couldn't be one of those wearing stripes in a jail cell !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 12:14 PM   #34
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So now WTF has insider information on what one DA says to another.......interesting.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 12:19 PM   #35
WUWT
BANNED

Quote:
... yes, I could tell the way your were cutting and pasting ....

... thank God for the scrapebook 101 session you took in kindergarten.

would you be LexusLiar?
WUWT is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 12:23 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUWT View Post
would you be LexusLiar?
The only liar I know of is Asswipe Ziffle.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 01:13 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
So now WTF has insider information on what one DA says to another.......interesting.
I have insider information that says if you think some piss ant DA who happens to be a PPH board member influenced Devon Anderson in this case...then you're an idiot.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 03:27 PM   #38
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatfibo View Post
You can read the law, which is public, as will be the indictments (if they are not already public). The law clearly states (emphasis mine) "A person commits an offense if he or she knowingly or intentionally offers to buy, offers to sell, acquires, receives, sells, or otherwise transfers any human organ for valuable consideration." The law does not require actually buying or selling, but simply offering to do so. A party does not have to be willing to sell for you to offer to buy. There is no admission of wrongdoing by the prosecutor on the part of PP by indicting people for intentionally offering to buy organs.

I haven't seen the full tapes, so I don't know exactly what was said. But if they did offer to buy from PP, then they clearly broke the letter of the law. The question will be whether intent to actually buy the organs is a requirement of breaking the law. Maybe the law will be considered unconstitutional if actual intent isn't required (doubtful), but no one is going to be losing their job for prosecuting people who clearly broke the letter of the law.

So you're admitting that PP planned to SELL body parts....isn't that against the law? Their intent was to profit from the sale whether they did it or not. Why aren't they under arrest? Politics...liberal, corrupt politics. Intent you say, what about the aborted terrorist who intended to kill people but never got pass the planning stage. There is a certain point that must be reached to look at intent. I doubt that the buyer's proffered a check, a debit card, or a bankdraft. I doubt that they filled out actual paperwork saying that they recieved; organs, human, infant.

So this is how Nazi Baby Killer is going to return to us.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:49 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So you're admitting that PP planned to SELL body parts....isn't that against the law? Their intent was to profit from the sale whether they did it or not. .
JD, PPH can sell fetal tissue but not for profit. It appears from what I have read was that this nut case group offered PPH 1500 dollars for tissue that could only be sold at cost , which was around like 15 bucks. PPH became suspicious of the group and contacted their lawyer.

So the group illegally offered to buy fetal tissue and offered to do so at this huge price ... PPH did not sell it to them because that would be illegal to sell it at that price.

Quote:
. Why aren't they under arrest? Politics...liberal, corrupt politics. .
The DA in Harris county is a pro life Republican. So you once again do not understand the facts as known so far.

Quote:
. Why aren't they under arrest? Politics...liberal, corrupt politics. Intent you say, what about the aborted terrorist who intended to kill people but never got pass the planning stage. There is a certain point that must be reached to look at intent. I doubt that the buyer's proffered a check, a debit card, or a bankdraft. I doubt that they filled out actual paperwork saying that they recieved; organs, human, infant.

They either sent it via e-mail or left it on a voice recording....that is how they fucked up offering to buy fetal tissue.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:37 PM   #40
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
JD, PPH can sell fetal tissue but not for profit. It appears from what I have read was that this nut case group offered PPH 1500 dollars for tissue that could only be sold at cost , which was around like 15 bucks. PPH became suspicious of the group and contacted their lawyer.

So the group illegally offered to buy fetal tissue and offered to do so at this huge price ... PPH did not sell it to them because that would be illegal to sell it at that price.

The DA in Harris county is a pro life Republican. So you once again do not understand the facts as known so far.

They either sent it via e-mail or left it on a voice recording....that is how they fucked up offering to buy fetal tissue.

Is that so... WTFn0zombie? http://www.lifenews.com/2016/01/26/p...avid-daleiden/

Quote:
The pro-life group Operation Rescue informed LifeNews.com that a prosecutor in the Harris County District Attorney’s office serves on the Board of Directors for Planned Parenthood.

Lauren Reeder is a prosecutor in the Harris County District Attorney’s criminal family law division. Reeder is listed as a non-compensated “Director” on the 990 Tax Form for 2014 filed by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast.

Anderson told the Houston Chronicle that Reeder “will not be involved in any manner in this investigation. If at any time in the future, reliable and credible information is brought to my attention that would question our ability to continue to perform a fair, thorough and independent investigation of this matter due to her board membership, I will revisit the issue of seeking the appointment of an independent prosecutor and act accordingly.”

Before yesterday’s announcement of the indictment, Operation Rescue President Troy Newman, who also serves on the Board of the Center for Medical Progress, which released videotaped evidence against Planned Parenthood, told LifeNews.com a special prosecutor is needed because of the clear conflict of interest at the D.A.’s office.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:59 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Yes...that is right Iffy. Devon Anderson is a pro life Republican. Do you think Lauren Reeder had anything to do with this investigation?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 02:20 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Fake California driver licenses .
Makes you wonder why they weren't indicted in California, or does it?

Let's see: Hobbyists on a hooker board are outraged by someone using a fake ID!

Remember that before you walk into an "incall" or "spa" with your FAKE ID to....

.... enjoy the company of a female (or in your case probably a male from the way you post).

If you are "detained" and "IDed," you might get indicted for a 2nd degree felony!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 02:25 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you're admitting that PP planned to SELL body parts....isn't that against the law? Their intent was to profit from the sale whether they did it or not. Why aren't they under arrest? Politics...liberal, corrupt politics.

So this is how Nazi Baby Killer is going to return to us.
Anderson perhaps doesn't want to run again for DA. Had Kim Ogg won instead the result may have well been the same, except the politics would have been obvious. Although I do not know how she comes down on the "abortion" issue, since that was not a campaign issue as I recall.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 07:08 AM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Remember that before you walk into an "incall" or "spa" with your FAKE ID to....

.... enjoy the company of a female (or in your case probably a male from the way you post).

If you are "detained" and "IDed," you might get indicted for a 2nd degree felony!
Duh, maybe because they set up a fake company, and just used them to get into the meeting to record. Gay rey must be fucking you as your posts are getting as stupid as his.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 07:43 AM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
They used the fake ID in Texas. So no I do not wonder why they weren't indicted in California.

Quote:

!
The Grand Jury was the one 'outraged' if that is how you want to classify it.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women