Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160854
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35584
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2016, 12:35 PM   #31
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 12:49 PM   #32
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I've seen as many, if not more ladies here than he has but...

Look at my posts, I have no credibility but it's not like that's what I'm seeking. Some of my posts are good but most are nonsensical. I'm the absolute first to admit this. I like to share truth, research, and entertain myself here.

I don't like to WK much for girls I've seen because my post history is most likely going to hurt, not help them. I have respect for most of the ladies here. It may not seem that way because I do call the ones out when I feel the need.

I don't follow the sheep, most of the power reviewers are pimps (not saying magic is - don't know him) or just part of a circle-jerk group that preys on young women.

I'd take the word of the controversial guys here over the circle-jerk group any day because they're truly independent and not told what to and not to say.
At what point does anybody become a power reviewer???? I get all my useful info thru pm from guys UTR. the info is more true minus all the bullshit
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 01:30 PM   #33
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
At what point does anybody become a power reviewer???? I get all my useful info thru pm from guys UTR. the info is more true minus all the bullshit
Don't have a number of reviews in my mind that qualifies but I think a safe number is 100.

I think your way is best - PMs and UTR. You find a couple of guys that have your similar tastes and share openly with them - that's what has worked best for me. And some girls too actually. For example, now I'm craving some hairy butt hole
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 04:33 PM   #34
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
^^^What you find has integrity and is a well-respected Hobbyist doesn't mean shit to alot of us that have heard the exact same shit TheEccie214 referenced....And I believe TheEc had other reviews on his previous handle.

Reviews on a previous handle; there's a sterling endorsement.

When are dudes gonna wise up that their million Yes reviews are nothing but narcisstic, egotism at it's finest...FUCK YAAAA!!! (You figure it out)
Granted, there is a great deal of testosterone induced rhetoric inherent to many reviews. (some more than others) And, at times, we are all guilty of writing one too soon after a session, before all the blood returns to the big head. But in general, there is valuable information in most of them, if you take the time to look past the number of O's the provider had. It doesn't take long to weed out the ones written by guys with room temperature IQ's. Trust who you choose to trust.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 02:56 AM   #35
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

We both get undressed and as soon as he takes off his underwear there is a horrible stench in the room - he smelled like Big Foot's dick. Gross. I knew I had to go through with it as to not upset him, so I smother his butthole in grape jelly and go to town sucking on his ass. He was not clean and there were toilet paper particles matted in the hair of his asscrack. It was stinky and foul, but I was LOVING it! He was starting to relax, so first I lightly ease the first carrot into his rectum, he moans in ecstasy! I then start to whip his ass with the wet celery while the carrot was still in his butt. He started giggling, I was giggling, too! He seems to be relaxing and enjoying our time together, so I take the carrot out and replace it with the XXL cucumber. He likes this and has a huge erection. Next he insists on taking me in his mouth, he gives great head. He knows it's time to have sex in the hairy butthole. He gets on his knees and I remove the XXL cucumber, the room smelled like a dog's asshole, but I proceeded to tear that ass up with a vengeance.

This is some funny shit right here.

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 03:16 AM   #36
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
We both get undressed and as soon as he takes off his underwear there is a horrible stench in the room - he smelled like Big Foot's dick. Gross. I knew I had to go through with it as to not upset him, so I smother his butthole in grape jelly and go to town sucking on his ass. He was not clean and there were toilet paper particles matted in the hair of his asscrack. It was stinky and foul, but I was LOVING it! He was starting to relax, so first I lightly ease the first carrot into his rectum, he moans in ecstasy! I then start to whip his ass with the wet celery while the carrot was still in his butt. He started giggling, I was giggling, too! He seems to be relaxing and enjoying our time together, so I take the carrot out and replace it with the XXL cucumber. He likes this and has a huge erection. Next he insists on taking me in his mouth, he gives great head. He knows it's time to have sex in the hairy butthole. He gets on his knees and I remove the XXL cucumber, the room smelled like a dog's asshole, but I proceeded to tear that ass up with a vengeance.

This is some funny shit right here.

I especially enjoyed "Big Foot's Dick"!! Priceless!!
Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 07:29 AM   #37
Ghost9500
Valued Poster

Holy cow lol. Still laughing
Ghost9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 07:45 PM   #38
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Damn it, Finkle banned !!
Guest082416 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 11:22 PM   #39
Walkin' Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

This is all faggotry. Go fuck some pussy guys.
Walkin' Dude is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 05:33 PM   #40
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude View Post
This is all faggotry. Go fuck some pussy guys.
Hey, who invited the Homophobe to the Comedy Party??!!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 06:29 PM   #41
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Hey, who invited the Homophobe to the Comedy Party??!!
You know maybe he just bi-curious that all
Old 03-30-2016, 06:38 PM   #42
Walkin' Dude
Valued Poster

It was a joke, as I assume the whole thread was (although lame). Grow a sense of humor. You guys know what this board is about, right?
Old 03-30-2016, 07:03 PM   #43
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Walk in Dude , put that man meat away you scaring the ladies, lol. Very nice penis btw
Old 03-30-2016, 07:50 PM   #44
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude View Post
It was a joke, as I assume the whole thread was (although lame). Grow a sense of humor. You guys know what this board is about, right?
And yet you took me seriously?...sad, just sad...smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htking View Post
Walk in Dude , put that man meat away you scaring the ladies, lol. Very nice penis btw
Easy weazy, you know he's in gay denial so a dude talkin' bout his dick is offensive, if it's not, he's closet gay...ijs
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 07:54 PM   #45
Walkin' Dude
Valued Poster

Lol. You guys are hilarious.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women