Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47728
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2016, 04:56 PM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by klovve View Post
Can I chime in here? It seems fitting that the gender WITH the pussy should provide commentary and insight to issues OF the pussy. Although, no one kills a thread faster than me (see my past posts...no one seems to want to get into a sparring match with me.)

Probably because you are a lady men simply stop and stare at. Put on a frumpy wig and some oversize sweats and grandma sunglasses and then speak up. More might realize your mouth is moving....

What kind of bullshit thread is this Whispers, honestly?

Honestly? a good friend told me when you use this in asking a question you are not interested in the answer... When used to start an answer it's all bullshit that follows.

Honestly? The SO is on the rag and the GF is in San Antonio with family

Honestly? I'm between SBs and looking but had nothing set up because the GF's SA trip was unexpected.

Honestly? I was bored.

Anyway.. In catching up on and following things we've seen two examples of "professionals" acting in lass than a professional manner in CoEd and they need to get called out on it. I did not cause it to happen nor am I the first or only one to draw attention to it.... I think the fact that I have the biggest fan club that generates page views means I'm the loudest so comments like yours focus on me. But I am just one guy with an opinion.

Why this thread? Well... FirePhoenix was hoping I would pick up her cause and help her try to crucify a long time guy here that has a good bit of credibility with other members. Her motivation is self admittedly personal in nature. She was surprised I did not see it her way and insisted on continuing it. You have known me a long time..... If a whore engages me in some manner and continues I usually oblige her.

If your intention is to harvest answers on a genuine concern of yours, in this case "devolving whores", wouldn't it make the most sense to address the individuals in question?

The intention of the thread was NOT to ask questions. I knolw.. I know... I did ask a couple "IS there something in the water? Are these two back to back examples of Whores Gone Bad just an anomaly or is something up?" but no real answer to either is expected. Many might have thought the bast place for this thread was in the Alert Section.... I actually misplaced it.

I addressed 2 of the whores directly in the first post. Or so I thought... Are you suggesting that what I should have done was start 2 separate threads, one each on each of the whores and the issues surrounding them?

An open forum rant such as this is prime playing ground for malicious chest thumping and character bashing.

That could definitely happen. I tend to deal with it in avery thread in any forum from a few individuals....

This community, every single one of us, should be ashamed of this kind of behavior.

Really? You see nothing wrong with the actions of either of the whores used as examples?

We need to be better to one another and stop fueling this kind of bullying bullshit. Can we do a marshmellow roast and sing campfire songs?

Does this world weigh on an individual? Absolutely, men and women. I think everyone needs to self-evaluate and remember instances where hobbying had a negative impact on you. If you can honestly tell me you haven't had your own misgivings or mental conflicts within the hobby then I commend your ability to compartmentalizing and keep yourself in check. I will take an educated guess and say that most of us can not say that. Pot, meet kettle. You're both black.

I've had my misgivings a few times over the years.... about 14 years ago on ASPD my involvement in this type of community darkened many of my thoughts and I started to withdraw. The woman that created ASPD encouraged me to remain and to continue to share my thoughts which tend to go to extremes at times. Why?

She explained that she thought that for people to find balance in this they needed to be aware of the extremes and know all sides of an issue. She felt I tended to polarize discussion causing people to explore those extremes. It made some sense to me and I've always tried to do exactly that.

I can't think FOR people but I can bring some subjects to light that make people think about their personal decisons. What anyone here does is a result of their own choices.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 05:09 PM   #32
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BTW, Whispers you did exactly what I wanted you to do, but you still can't see how you were used. Others fully understand it though
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 05:27 PM   #33
Whispers

I know FirePhoenix.... I've heard that song sung before on many occasion. Thanks for clarifying for staff that all the attention you get was at your own request....

Really though... Have you found someone to talk to yet? I can imagine some people are worried about you.....
Old 08-22-2016, 10:58 AM   #34
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

A thread or list should be started with the names of whores that may pose a threat to the monger community.

Name, type of threat, and examples of occurrences.

I think we have a right to know and do something for our protection similar to what providers do with tricks.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 11:17 AM   #35
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
A thread or list should be started with the names of whores that may pose a threat to the monger community.

Name, type of threat, and examples of occurrences.

I think we have a right to know and do something for our protection similar to what providers do with tricks.
That actually makes a lot of sense.... They have sites and threads devoted to "Bad Tricks / Do Not See" with all the info in 1 easy to search list...... We have to go digging for it all over the place...some in alerts... alerts get moved to CoEd... some in the Locker Room.... Then there is different cities...

Ya know Skip... That's not a bad idea at all....
Old 08-22-2016, 02:41 PM   #36
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
If the mods can't put a stop to this shit, i'm gone for good when my PA expires.
Freedom of expression must also include freedom to offend. Speech that is not offensive to people requires no protection.

To bastardize Voltaire, "I may not agree with your stupid opinion, but I'll fight to the proverbial death to defend your right to repeat it over and over in dumbass fashion on a hooker board".

P.s. You'll be missed. Let us know when you'd like your account disabled.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 02:50 PM   #37
FGarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

FGarvin is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 02:52 PM   #38
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a question. Who determines what speech is offensive to people? What is offensive to you may not be be offensive to me- and ,of course,visa -versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Freedom of expression must also include freedom to offend. Speech that is not offensive to people requires no protection.

To bastardize Voltaire, "I may not agree with your stupid opinion, but I'll fight to the proverbial death to defend your right to repeat it over and over in dumbass fashion on a hooker board".

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 02:54 PM   #39
Whispers

Quote:
he stated to do so when his current PA access expires..... Hopefully he is NOT a Lifetime Member.
Old 08-22-2016, 02:57 PM   #40
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I have a question. Who determines what speech is offensive to people? What is offensive to you may not be be offensive to me- and ,of course,visa -versa.
The same entity that determines that your avatar is not offensive in lieu of the fact that others might find it so
Old 08-22-2016, 03:12 PM   #41
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Precisely the point my dear...
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 03:14 PM   #42
Ltm666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
Christ. Let it go! Doesn't this junk just get old, draining for you after a while? Everyone is just weary of threads like this.

What do these women's lives REALLY have to do with yours?
AMEN, Sister
I wish I could get those five minutes back.
Ltm666 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 03:42 PM   #43
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh that's right - the same entity that thinks you are a weak,little man. Thanks for the info!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
The same entity that determines that your avatar is not offensive in lieu of the fact that others might find it so
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 04:15 PM   #44
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:

To bastardize Voltaire, "I may not agree with your stupid opinion, but I'll fight to the proverbial death to defend your right to repeat it over and over in dumbass fashion on a hooker board". .
That is an ironic response from someone who deleted a variation of the n-word from another member's post as being offensive: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057636990&postcount=2

I have no pretense for freedom of speech from a privately-owned shmb. I struggle with the moderating boundary.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 04:57 PM   #45
OdieO
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Somebody please shut this fat fucking loser up!
OdieO is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women