Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160754
Yssup Rider60112
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2016, 06:11 PM   #31
Disassociative
BANNED

User ID: 363933
Thumbs up Never Let Mommy go to the toilet alone .

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Read my link carefully, where else have you seen Xi Jinping this fucking upset?
Quote:
Of course the Chinese are fucking upset because Obama screwed them so badly on this one. If that's the price he has to pay, I'm fine with it. The Chinese and the Russians can go ahead fuck themselves; along with the morons here who are only capable of bitching and posting dumb pics.

Disassociative is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 06:15 PM   #32
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disassociative View Post
ILL RAPE YOU

Whos my daddy?

i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 06:32 PM   #33
Disassociative
BANNED

Thumbs up skip Skip Skip to my lou Skip to my Lou my darling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Chicken dick is so proud of his dick sucking skills, he shows the pic at every opportunity.

Then there was this

(MODERN)
Good (morning/afternoon/evening) everyone. We are gathered here to witness the marriage of Groom and Bride. We celebrate with them the love they have discovered in each other and support their decision to commit themselves to one another.

(TRADITIONAL)
We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes to the words which shall unite Groom and Bride in marriage.
Should there be anyone who has cause why this couple should not be united in marriage, they must speak now or forever hold their peace.
Which is it Traditional or modern?
THIS is just a idea rehearseal in pictures
lets do a wedding planner
now most of the guests here on wedding list are pigs right?

Now these PIGS got a lot power .... in our world an we should try stay organized as much as possible not get all excited as pigs an roll in mud an forget we got a plane to catch to plan this wedding an attend a plan plane

yes we need a plan to Plane /// an whos paying for the plane an plan?
hey which PIG on here is paying for all this an my plane ticket?

IM joan Rivers Im going tell u about gossip I heard on wedding gifts an wedding so far .....

Heres some pigs that have sent wedding gifts so far
we need to return a THANK YOU note
an accept gifts or decline an mail back ? Any one wanna trade gifts an partners where well be sitting at wedding reception table ?

1.Osama Pig Laden sent gift of reincarnation or was that a note stating he was reincarnated not sure , any one order PORK for wedding food?

2. Mr.PIG BEAN This mans performance in VIDEO comedy is truly a GIFT
Wonder if he sent the JACK and bean stalk magic bean NOT sure didn't open the package
just heard package arrived or will arrive with his name on it. Hope its a MAGIC bean take us beyond sky to riches
There should also be many series of episodes of Mr.PIG BEAN on DVD for viewing on HONEYMOON
so bride an groom can plant that there seed beans an if it gets lost up ASS they can enjoy a comedy while DIGGING for it up da ass or TWAT NOT

4. Mr. PIG XOBAMA what did this man send as a gift?
The men in black movie I think an he said make sure we watch the PAWNSHOP scene where man sells Rolexes.

5.PIG joan rivers who put me on the wedding gift list ? what hell heavens am I sending? O I guess my book "Diary of a mad diva "

6.Miss Piggy sending her make-up an makeup how to be beautiful videos

7.Marilyn manson band singer I hear is bringing a PIG as a gift I also hear he may be PROTESTING at wedding when they ask does any one not agree if so they shall speak ...just the gossip you know me JOAN RIVERS im no STRANGER

There more gifts an gift givers but running out time for now......

Now we need to plan plane to get all Pigs on for wedding

I prefer a private plane myself
again who is paying for my this?

skip Skip Skip to my lou Skip to my Lou my darling.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:36 PM   #34
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You need to lay off the pork, porky!

I'd hate to read that you choked on a ham bone.
I'm embarrassed for the US by the actions of Obama and stupid, racists pigs like you.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 06:44 PM   #35
J@UofH
BANNED

then ASK a QUESTION an get a signature
J@UofH is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 07:30 PM   #36
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:

Welcome back, Sabrina....
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 07:36 PM   #37
Disassociative
BANNED

Thumbs up SMILE is an OPTION

Final gossip for now :I think Marilyn manson BAND will also be doing PHOTOGRAPHY FOR WEDDING or RECEPTION an SINGING possibly at wedding

Smile is an option

Quote:

Now these PIGS got a lot power .... in our world an we should try stay organized as much as possible not get all excited as pigs an roll in mud an forget we got a plane to catch to plan this wedding an attend a plan plane

IM joan Rivers Im going tell u about gossip I heard on wedding gifts an wedding so far .....

an accept gifts or decline an mail back ? Any one wanna trade gifts an partners where well be sitting at wedding reception table ?

1.Osama Pig Laden sent gift of reincarnation or was that a note stating he was reincarnated not sure , any one order PORK for wedding food?

Wonder if he sent the JACK and bean stalk magic bean NOT sure didn't open the package
just heard package arrived or will arrive with his name on it. Hope its a MAGIC bean take us beyond sky to riches
There should also be many series of episodes of Mr.PIG BEAN on DVD for viewing on HONEYMOON
so bride an groom can plant that there seed beans an if it gets lost up ASS they can enjoy a comedy while DIGGING for it up da ass or TWAT NOT

The men in black movie I think an he said make sure we watch the PAWNSHOP scene where man sells Rolexes.

5.PIG joan rivers who put me on the wedding gift list ? what hell heavens am I sending? O I guess my book "Diary of a mad diva "

7.Marilyn manson band singer I hear is bringing a PIG as a gift I also hear he may be PROTESTING at wedding when they ask does any one not agree if so they shall speak ...just the gossip you know me JOAN RIVERS im no STRANGER

Old 09-05-2016, 07:47 PM   #38
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Chicken dick is so proud of his dick sucking skills, he shows the pic at every opportunity.

Then there was this

(MODERN)
Good (morning/afternoon/evening) everyone. We are gathered here to witness the marriage of Groom and Bride. We celebrate with them the love they have discovered in each other and support their decision to commit themselves to one another.

(TRADITIONAL)
We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes to the words which shall unite Groom and Bride in marriage.
Should there be anyone who has cause why this couple should not be united in marriage, they must speak now or forever hold their peace.
Quote:

Then there was this.

you do realize that is a saudi custom for holding hands & kissing with someone who is "elderly" as a sign of respect usually in Saudi Arabia.

but meh... I don't know why bush was doing that at a G8 meeting. understand that he did this at his ranch too.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 09:09 PM   #39
Disassociative
BANNED

Thumbs up Thank you for your Time eccie guests.

STORY BELOW IS FICTIONAL FOR ENTertAINMENT purpuses only . Same as above in thread posts . I am a disassociative ARTIST an a writer just taking a WIZE on the Mondays ECCIE newspaper articles for us dead people , in this afterlife.

When I was alive I use to want be a journalist an better artist making millions the afterlife isn't so much fun here think ill find another dimension an worlds to play in an express myself an wize ,don't like being around other dead people on here much sorry I prefer to be ALONE and I just cant afford be here. UNLESS.... You want hire me as a moderator or a writer or artist on here or journalist , story writer entertainer ...
playmaker BESIDES im trying be alive or at least a disassociative Vampire artist just need me the blood of a real vampire.

ok, smile ill give myself roses an call it a night , Good old markers up the ass Not sighning anything tonight maybe tomorrow .Tonight I sleep with this up my ass an I aint got $ for roses , OK its sad but TRUE a marker(s) is my sexual partner almost everynight for past couple nights cant even afford a buttplug lost my last one Im a POOR Disassociative ARTIST ..

GOODNIGHT ECCIE STARS.... enjoy the stories : I repeat just enetertainment purposes only .Stories an many pictures an characters are fictional no one got hurt in stories in real life besides maybe feelings.

Thank you for your Time eccie guests.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I'm embarrassed for the US by the actions of Obama and stupid, racists pigs like you.
Please don't scare off our Pig wedding guests. We really want the wedding gifts, we do have some guests thou that wouldn't mind spanking you or alone time while u call them names like the texas chain saw massacre man .
Quote:
Originally Posted by J@UofH View Post
then ASK a QUESTION an get a signature FIRST OFF I don't need texas chain saw massacre signature it was only sex I told u that was just a 3sum, or orgy I was drunk
second I told you I didn't want you having scarface PIGFACE making a wedding cake with peoples heads cut-off . Please re-do cake or tell me find some one else to make the cake.
I want have cake an eat it too! Heres the PIGFACE scar face texas chainsaw massacres artwork last cake he made for a party of ours not my choice for a wedding cake though

I already told u Yes we can have a fortune telling machine at wedding but was going use one like this one not a LIVE real person like you, well let me think if I want you at wedding doing that JOB .

O an quit being a FORTUNE TELLER in a machine on my time
FORTUNE TELLING MACHINES are not suppose be cutting off peoples heads even if you don't like them Texas chain saw man rubbing off on you not such a good influence now don't cut off any more heads.

Being a Fortune teller that's your night job don't do it when your suppose be doing a day job making a cake or finding some one else do, you an PIGFACE TEXAS CHAIN saw MASSACRE MAN but Oman you two got quit wasting time .No time for questions other than are you taking care of cake or should I find some one else?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
you do realize that is a saudi custom for holding hands & kissing with someone who is "elderly" as a sign of respect usually in Saudi Arabia.

but meh... I don't know why bush was doing that at a G8 meeting. understand that he did this at his ranch too.
OK OK so those two aren't the ones really getting married it was just a cover up of whos really getting married but we don't want the gossip get out who is in fact really getting married in our government we have many politics coming to this wedding an after party. I didn't know myself it was just a G8 meeting I am after all BLONDE an work off gossip I don't even know what a G8 meeting is!

Quote:
Quote:
I don't see SABRINA the teenage witch any where on the GUEST LIST of wedding or GIFT LIST im sure SABRINA can use her magic an get her self in an invited if she desires too.

Id sure like have her BROOM THOUGH
Wonder if she has an extra broom to sell ?

found this witch broom sale proubly an old ad

Be cool to be ported threw her closet to WITCH WORLD to have wedding or at least get me a broom to fly with of course I hear mortals aren't allowed in witch world.

be good have a broom to fly to wedding
I not sure other wise how I could afford to fly

haven't heard any gossip out who is paying for guests airflight yet.

You can watch me pee in bathroom plane if you are paying for my flights.

You may not call me Sabrina I am not Sabrina
You may call me Joan rivers or call me Joan for this THREAD ONLY (outside of this thread I am Disassociative)

If Sabrina isn't invited to wedding she may stay on roof if she wants fly in on broom stick .

I suggest that you don't tell her not to sneak in threw fire place may be a FIRE going on during wedding if its indoors you know what happened to SANTA trying to sneak in threw CHIMNEY an the tooth fairy at last wedding we had planned?

Tell Sabrina witch to watch out an watch for her sighns not to miss her WITCH EXIT

If its outdoors an sabrina witch not on the list you can tell Sabrina witch welcome
fly into a tree branch gently an watch from there. an take all the HOOT-OWL pictures she wants If she wants send me some ill share with ECCIE GOSSIP if I like them after the wedding of coarse ....

ta ta for now, O an if you want tell Sabrina her cousins cats welcome to come to the after party Ididnt see Sabrinas invitation but did get a email from salem her cat requesting that his cousin cat get go to party says cat can sure party FYI if u do talk to Sabrina that is .
Quote:
Heres salem from our last party get together .
Old 09-05-2016, 09:39 PM   #40
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

What the heck did I just see?
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 09:57 PM   #41
Disassociative
BANNED

Default Do i have Icing on my face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Old 09-05-2016, 10:33 PM   #42
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
that was a Disassociative artist at work.

not sure why she posted her work here, but that might have something to with the pigs here oinking about in this chinese thread.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 10:42 PM   #43
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
The way you wingers love dissing the president it seems like you are Putin and Chinese fans. If you love 'em join 'em. Instead of blasting them for their offensive actions, you side with them.
Gotta love how YOU peter-puffers and DINGLEBERRY PICKERS continue to WK for odummer after he's made the U.S. a joke on the world stage with our allies AND our enemies !!
But since his legacy will include YOU bone smokers being allowed to " marry " , it's understandable that YOU bow down to him and believe EVERYTHING he says or does. YOU are one of the one's that Gruber referred to EKIM !!! Keep up that DOTY campaign and kissing those " brown eyes " !! And it's ALWAYS digleberry picking season FOR YOU !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 10:47 PM   #44
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016...001098213.html

Another embarrassment for Obama. From Cuba, Iran, Russia and now China. Everybody rubs Obamas nose in the dirt. Least respected POTUS ever.
And the President of the Philippines just told the lyin libs hero ODUMMER not to lecture him on how to deal with drug dealers or he'd call him an S-O-B to his face !!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2016, 10:51 PM   #45
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Most of us are Americans, and a insult to one of our elected officials is a insult to us..........
But YOU bone-smoking ,lyin libs have NOOOO problem doing JUST That to a REPUBLICAN President or any other REPUBLICAN elected official, RIGHT EKIM THE WELSHING DINGLEBERRY PICKER !!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women