Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40410
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35603
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2016, 06:20 PM   #31
Bassman99
Registered Member

ISO inite to event. That means I need to party with one of you ladies first. PM me and let's set something up. I need this invite in my life right now.
Bassman99 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 06:33 PM   #32
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 251392
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
FIFY
Now THAT is some funny shit!
seductrix4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 06:44 PM   #33
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danson&Highsmith View Post
Well I haven't met any of the 4 listed so far, and I'm a little surprised some other girls who get brought up in lists for this subject are not also involved in the contest, but maybe the whole list isn't out yet.

And make it known my desire to be a judge, but I'll wait for that other thread for that. oops.
Babe, I've put it out there for the ladies but am also going to try to keep the competition somewhere narrow. We also want to make this somewhat financially viable for the providers, considering we will be devoting an entire day to this event.

So, if a lady is highly reviewed, if the guys have said she's got great oral skills and she does CIM, I'm hoping she comes forward! We have ladies who have gracefully declined via PM, and some that I've gracefully declined because they aren't highly reviewed. Like I put in my original post, I'll give the ladies until January 5 to indicate if they'd like to join the party. I know there are 4 on board (names TBA) and I promise that none of you fellows will be disappointed! These women got mad skillz!
Old 12-28-2016, 06:47 PM   #34
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm7501 View Post
Sign me in. I don't have trouble with multiple pops. My record has been 4 pops in one hour
Silly rabbit, you get ONE pop. And if you're doing it right, you will wait until you've had a chance to try all the contestants before that happens. In reality, you will have 4-5 mouths on you in 10-15 minutes time, and you need to be able to hold out that long!
Old 12-28-2016, 06:50 PM   #35
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkayz View Post
I still wanna join in on this lol.
Hon, consider it done. You are a hard-working mod, and have proven that you can aptly do the job without being a colossal dickhead. I'm sure the board appreciates your hard work, and you need a little stress relief in your life. You have earned a spot!
Old 12-28-2016, 06:56 PM   #36
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
I'm assuming since I don't do CIM I really can't join the challenge, but it will be interesting to see who takes the crown for the best BBBJ in KC! But, if the gents ever decide to do the King of DATY challenge, I will gladly be a judge of that lol
Luscious, you have a whole month to practice your CIM skills! I'd love to have you in the competition. Maybe you could be our fluffer? Get the boys ready for the judging!

But I get it. I didn't start allowing CIM until my late 20s when I had an older boyfriend in his 40s. He was like, "If I'm gonna do things to you that make your eyes roll back in your head, you're gonna learn how to do this." And since he was my first experience with the DATY tap-out challenge, I learned to love doing it! Tit for tat!
Old 12-28-2016, 07:36 PM   #37
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
...without being a colossal dickhead.
Well.... that'll weed out a bunch of participants!!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:00 PM   #38
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
Well.... that'll weed out a bunch of participants!!
Yeah, Prince knew what he was singing about in his song Pussy Control! It's not a myth!
Old 12-28-2016, 08:38 PM   #39
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductrix4u View Post
Luscious, you have a whole month to practice your CIM skills! I'd love to have you in the competition. Maybe you could be our fluffer? Get the boys ready for the judging!

But I get it. I didn't start allowing CIM until my late 20s when I had an older boyfriend in his 40s. He was like, "If I'm gonna do things to you that make your eyes roll back in your head, you're gonna learn how to do this." And since he was my first experience with the DATY tap-out challenge, I learned to love doing it! Tit for tat!
LOL no thanks, I'll leave the fluffing up to the women competing for the BBJ Queen crown. The only nut I'll ever swallow or dick I'll take in my butt is my man's, if I had a significant other, lol! & I'm not saying that to down anyone for their menu choices, I'm just speaking on my behalf.
Kat VonDee is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:46 PM   #40
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

For all that empowering of women that you do.... to suggest another beautiful woman would be the fluffer for your contest??... Are you fucking kidding me?! She charges more p/hr than you do. Would she really be the fluffer in this situation??...
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 09:09 PM   #41
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
LOL no thanks, I'll leave the fluffing up to the women competing for the BBJ Queen crown. The only nut I'll ever swallow or dick I'll take in my butt is my man's, if I had a significant other, lol! & I'm not saying that to down anyone for their menu choices, I'm just speaking on my behalf.
No worries at all, sweet thang. Was just trying to find a way to bring you into the mix!
Old 12-28-2016, 09:20 PM   #42
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
For all that empowering of women that you do.... to suggest another beautiful woman would be the fluffer for your contest??... Are you fucking kidding me?! She charges more p/hr than you do. Would she really be the fluffer in this situation??...
Oh my goodness, I absolutely was not trying to insult anyone AT ALL! I was just trying to say since she didn't do CIM, maybe she could just come play with all the gals and guys in another capacity since she's desired and popular. I didn't realize that being a fluffer had a bad connotation!

And yes, she charges more than I do. Most women do. But I don't really pay attention to that because I believe we should all be allowed to run our businesses as we deem fit.

Again, many apologies to Kat, Gemma or whomever else might have taken offense. Seriously, I don't have a mean bone in my body (unless you're a dickhead or bitch who disparages me, then it's game on, dummies).

Please know that my intentions were PURE. I was trying to be inclusive since she showed interest in participating, but doesn't do CIM. I wish everyone would get to "know" me a little better and not think I wish unkindness to anyone. I hate getting clapped at on the boards when I honestly don't even know what I've done half the time!

Ever in resignation ~ Candice
Old 12-28-2016, 09:21 PM   #43
Fastcar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Gemma,
You are fucking awesome. No other way to describe it.
Fastcar is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 09:38 PM   #44
seductrix4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default FYI

Nothing like some misconstrued shit to put a damper on things.

My bad. I thought we were trying to have fun.

And this is why people don't even want to post on these boards. Because it's "off with your head" if you don't hold your mouth the right way.

If I am trying to make someone feel like shit, which is not even in my nature, I would surely make it more fucking glaringly apparent.

I adore Kat VonDee. I've told her so in PMs, and on the boards. The last thing I would do is say anything intentional to hurt her or discount her. She's a top-notch provider who's at the top of this game and doing everything right. I don't hold a candle to her. So don't twist my words into something they were not intended to be.

How about I'm the fluffer? I don't see what the negativity would be about that. Would that settle this whole thing down?
Old 12-28-2016, 09:47 PM   #45
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

I mean, put yourself in my shoes. If someone said you can't be in a competition (which I really don't care to compete with anyone anyways) because you don't do CIM, but you can be their fluffer, how would you feel? That's like saying you're not good enough to play football but you can be the water boy! So basically I would just be there being everyone's little "fluffer" fluffing everyone up for this contest & what title do I get? The best dick fluffer of KC? I think I'll stick to the title I have made for myself, which is one hell of a reputation!
Kat VonDee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women