Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2017, 06:22 PM   #31
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck View Post
Fuck it!!
Here's my threAD
COME JIGGLE MY TITTIES!!

I don't give a fuckity fuck! Xo

Attachment 628301
Come jiggle yore big ol' titties? Looks laik ta meh thet them playful l'il booby-whales prolly jiggle theyselves a hole lot wif e'ery breaf yew takes!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 08:55 PM   #32
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX View Post
Honey this is what ads, sig lines and private groups are for??

You have posted threADS several times. Im just shocked you havent been given points.
POT. KETTLE. Pathetic.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 09:02 PM   #33
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 160778
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
POT. KETTLE. Pathetic.
Shut up and continue to read further.....since you are the fucking stock pot of them all....
Guest121917-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 09:08 PM   #34
justaphase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
For the record....

Alana and I have since spoken. We are on great terms. We both have a mutual respect for one another. The real issue was I allowed some who doesn't matter to me to get under my skin and I lashed out wrongfully. I have apologized to Alana.

Alana- please let me know if you need anything.

Peace, sex, and fun!!
That's awesome! Good on you DG.
justaphase is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 09:14 PM   #35
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 03-13-2017, 09:28 PM   #36
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Shut up and continue to read further.....since you are the fucking stock pot of them all....
Oh I read about how you sucked up to her and "made up" after your guffaw. Still doesn't negate your original post, does it? If you throw a plate on the floor and break it and say "sorry" to it, the plate is still broken, is it not? You're *still* the pot calling the kettle black. I, on the other hand, am not the stock pot of them all, seeing as how I DIDN'T CALL HER OUT ON IT LIKE YOU DID. Now, had I called her out on her threAD, which I did not, then and only then would you have a legitimate point - which you do not.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:10 PM   #37
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Claire She Blows;1059288867]Oh I read about how you sucked up to her and "made up" after your guffaw. Still doesn't negate your original post, does it? If you throw a plate on the floor and break it and say "sorry" to it, the plate is still broken, is it not? You're *still* the pot calling the kettle black. I, on the other hand, am not the stock pot of them all, seeing as how I DIDN'T CALL HER OUT ON IT LIKE YOU DID. Now, had I called her out on her threAD, which I did not, then and only then would you have a legitimate point - which you do not.[/QUOT

Well intentionally she never mentioned Cancer.... and if I am not mistaken you were not apart of the private messages that was sent back between us where we clearly squashed it.

When I went public with it...Claire..

Its not sucking up. Its actually being a mature adult and admitting my faults. Something clearly you don't know how to do even after just a few years ago you bashed me to everyone you knew and even attempted to hire someone to beat me up. Come on... didn't think people were going to book appointments and rat you out did you.

I made a mistake owned up to it and apologized. Who made you eccie hall monitor?

I am done with you and the toxins you leak. You are water under my bridge....

Good riddance.

I am sorry Alana this has polluted your thread girl.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:18 PM   #38
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I after just a few years ago you bashed me to everyone you knew and even attempted to hire someone to beat me up. Come on... didn't think people were going to book appointments and rat you out did you.
Not me. I wasn't the one with unsavory friends. I can only hope that the person behind that attempt will come forward and admit it, because it wasn't me. And all of your hatred towards me stemming from that ("whatever you do, do NOT see Claire" <---- your words), has been misplaced. Hate to break it to you, but you're an idiot who believes/believed everyone's lies.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:19 PM   #39
Observing
Valued Poster

Observing is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 10:34 PM   #40
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Not me. I wasn't the one with unsavory friends. I can only hope that the person behind that attempt will come forward and admit it, because it wasn't me. And all of your hatred towards me stemming from that ("whatever you do, do NOT see Claire" <---- your words), has been misplaced. Hate to break it to you, but you're an idiot who believes/believed everyone's lies.
Good Riddance!!! I have the pm where the both of you pointed the finger at the other.....so what does that tell you? Both guilty I don't believe neither of you where all of that plays in....

I have nothing further more to say to you!
Old 03-13-2017, 10:38 PM   #41
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I have nothing further more to say to you!
I think you meant to say 'further' or 'more' but not both. Again, English wasn't at the top of the list in your neck of the woods growing up, was it?

Maybe, just maybe, if you would shut your fucking mouth and stop being such a fucking hypocrite, I would leave you alone. But you just can't stop, can you? Gotta try to win. Sorry sweetheart, you're not going to win in an argument against me.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:50 PM   #42
Guest121917-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

okay Claire Bear...
Old 03-13-2017, 11:11 PM   #43
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Alana glad you are on your way to getting better...I went throu the same thing a few years back...small bit of advice..take it easy your first few full appointments as you will still be sore in the cervix area after you are cleared ....
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 02:39 AM   #44
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

How petty to call someone out for posting their contact info. Such a petty thing to do. I guess she also think thievery is okay.
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 02:11 PM   #45
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Alana, welcome back. I'm about to dereail your thread for second... I apologize in advance. Daddy Girl, you and I worked out our differences a long time ago, I think. I hope. I recently made ammnends with several people I was a complete egotistical asshole whom couldn't take responsibility for her actions. Having said that, anything DG had talked to me about in the last year or so has remained between us. I recently reached out to Claire to make amends as well. I have really grown as a person thanks to the help of a provider who taught me better communication skills and how to keep things simple. None of us are perfect. We ALL have strong personalities and egos etc. This world where everyone hates and misunderstands us all can be isolating and bring out the worst in people sometimes. Not to mention, if we are in this business something is a little off about us anyway, according to "normal" society. A few years ago I said something THAT was taken out of context and somehow got blamed on Claire. I said something to the effect of, " I got niggas that will cut for me for less than 20 bucks if someone hurts me or fucks me over." While that is true and totally not meant as a racial slur, I would never hurt or do anything bad to anyone. Okay except well maybe one person here. But that's because she outted me twice & the backlash caused so much family damage it ruined mine, my child and another person's life & she never took responsibility Lol. She's lucky we were in public and I've told her that one day it will catch up. Moving on... None of us are perfect. We all make mistakes. One thing I've learned is to keep it real. If you fuck up admit it and move on or try to make it right. Try not to ever gossip & if you value your provider friends & business relationships, never bring it on the board. People love drama & stirring the pot. But at the end of the day, ladies remember this...Guys don't give a shit about our issues & dramas. They won't take sides, because they fuck all of us and like us all for different reasons. I have been around long enough to see that some guys will even play our Tiff's to their advantage, fuel the fire, stir the pot etc. They may tell you they are a loyal client only to you, but just like the real world players...Sometimes people tell ya what you wanna hear to get what they want & stroke egos or be manipulative.

I stay to myself these days. I don't trust hardly anyone and I really just want to meet my financial goals, better my life and have great sexual adventures all while coming out unscathed. People can say anything. It's their actions you must pay attention to. And for fuckd sake, we are ALL outcasts in societies eyes, so lighten up. Apologize when wrong. Be down for your sisters or at least don't hurt them. Move along I'm peace and let shit go. Keep it simple. Keep it real.

Respectfully,

TIO
The Infamous One is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women