Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2017, 08:44 PM   #31
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordup666 View Post
Lots of politicians have got caught with a hot mic.

Shut your SHIT ENCRUSTED LIPS, eeeeebuherrrrrr

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 08:44 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
+1

When Bush43 left office the DJIA was 7,000 points and falling fast. When Obama left office the the DJIA was over 18,000 points, a gain of 11,000 points. Obama cleaned up the mess that Bush43 and Dick Cheney left behind. The repubtards who post on here just can't accept that.
Because Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was the engineer behind "that mess", flighty. His signature is on every document directly related to the economic collapse, and it's your stupid ass that can't accept that, flighty.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:52 PM   #33
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

It is becoming apparent that the Trump loyalists are stubborn.
They dismiss anyone who criticizes Trump, often accusing them of being pissed off because Hillary lost.
Okay, I am pissed off H Clinton lost, but it has nothing to do with liking H Clinton. I voted against Trump because I find him to be a shallow egomaniac. I see nothing positive in his philosophy about this nation. He twists the truth constantly. He has no deep knowledge of public service, and seems to desire no real knowledge about the big issues facing our nation. He brags about himself (fuck braggers), ridicules anyone who has an opinion different than him, and never demonstrates a knowledgeable grasp of issues. Republicans should demand more of this guy. He's a loud-mouthed, shallow-minded elitist. Republicans, please start pushing this guy toward a more thoughtful approach. This nation deserves a more thoughtful approach.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 09:59 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
It is becoming apparent that the Trump loyalists are stubborn.
They dismiss anyone who criticizes Trump, often accusing them of being pissed off because Hillary lost.
Okay, I am pissed off H Clinton lost, but it has nothing to do with liking H Clinton. I voted against Trump because I find him to be a shallow egomaniac. I see nothing positive in his philosophy about this nation. He twists the truth constantly. He has no deep knowledge of public service, and seems to desire no real knowledge about the big issues facing our nation. He brags about himself (fuck braggers), ridicules anyone who has an opinion different than him, and never demonstrates a knowledgeable grasp of issues. Republicans should demand more of this guy. He's a loud-mouthed, shallow-minded elitist. Republicans, please start pushing this guy toward a more thoughtful approach. This nation deserves a more thoughtful approach.
Shut the fuck up, Muy Loco. Your party cheated and connived and ran hildebeest as your candidate for president. Trump won. Get over your sniveling self, you whining SOB.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:27 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
This nation deserves a more thoughtful approach.
THIS is what you've offered! Embrace IT!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 02:17 PM   #36
wordup666
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Shut your SHIT ENCRUSTED LIPS, eeeeebuherrrrrr

Learn to DT then you wouldn't gag at the end iffy.
wordup666 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 09:41 PM   #37
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Because Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was the engineer behind "that mess".
You simply do NOT know what you are talking about dumbass! The only thing you know about the Wall street melt down is how to spell Wall.

The collapse of Wall street was due to a perfect mix of unethical behavior, unlawful behavior and uncontrollable GREED. Banks and others were allowed to make risky bets that were not regulated. The banks were so greedy they were even taking bets against their own customers. The Glass, Stegal act was not a key factor.

From the link:

Lenders sold and securitized high risk and complex home loans while practicing subpar underwriting, preying on unqualified buyers to maximize profits. The credit rating agencies granted these securities safe investment ratings, which facilitated their sale to investors around the globe. Federal securities regulators failed to execute their duty to ensure safe and sound lending and risk management by lenders and investment banks. Investment banks engineered and promoted complex and poor quality financial products composed of these high risk home loans. They allowed investors to use CREDIT DEFAULT SWAPS to bet on the failure of these financial products, and in cases disregarded conflicts of interest by themselves betting against products they marketed and sold to their own clients. The collusion of these four institutions led to the rise of a massive bubble of securities based on high risk home loans. When the unqualified buyers finally defaulted on their mortgages, the entire global financial system incurred massive losses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_S...ncial_Collapse
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 09:58 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
You simply do NOT know what you are talking about dumbass! The only thing you know about the Wall street melt down is how to spell Wall.

The collapse of Wall street was due to a perfect mix of unethical behavior, unlawful behavior and uncontrollable GREED. Banks and others were allowed to make risky bets that were not regulated. The banks were so greedy they were even taking bets against their own customers. The Glass, Stegal act was not a key factor.

From the link:

Lenders sold and securitized high risk and complex home loans while practicing subpar underwriting, preying on unqualified buyers to maximize profits. The credit rating agencies granted these securities safe investment ratings, which facilitated their sale to investors around the globe. Federal securities regulators failed to execute their duty to ensure safe and sound lending and risk management by lenders and investment banks. Investment banks engineered and promoted complex and poor quality financial products composed of these high risk home loans. They allowed investors to use CREDIT DEFAULT SWAPS to bet on the failure of these financial products, and in cases disregarded conflicts of interest by themselves betting against products they marketed and sold to their own clients. The collusion of these four institutions led to the rise of a massive bubble of securities based on high risk home loans. When the unqualified buyers finally defaulted on their mortgages, the entire global financial system incurred massive losses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_S...ncial_Collapse
You'd still be the ignorant liar, flighty. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator repealed Glass-Steagall, flighty. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator used the power of his office to direct lenders through the Community Reinvestment Act to make a greater number loans to high-risk individuals, flighty.

Quote:
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator said "It will guarantee that our financial system will continue to meet the needs of underserved communities... [and] establishes the principles that, as we expand the powers of banks, we will expand the reach of the [Community Reinvestment] Act".

Department of Treasury
It was the fraudulent nature of the Community Reinvestment Act that artificially drove up home prices creating the illusion of wealth that was not really there. The "housing bust" debacle is directly attributable to economic policies enforced by Carter and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator. The fraudulent policies enacted and enforced by Carter and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator enabled the greed. There would have been no bailouts if it weren't for the collapse caused by a contracting, defaulting housing market. The housing bubble had been fueled by risky sub-prime mortgages: a veritable house of cards. The lending institutions hedged their bets with derivatives.

Quote:
"On October 19, 2000, the White House announced its 'strong support' for the version of H.R. 4541 scheduled to reach the House Floor that day. The House approved H.R. 4541 in a 377-4 vote.... In 2000, Title I's exclusion of financial derivatives from the CEA was not controversial... Instead, it was widely hailed for bringing 'legal certainty' to this 'important market' permitting 'the United States to retain its leadership in the financial markets', as recommended by the PWG Report." (Wiki).
Those three measures were the primary ingredients to the witches stew Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator brewed into the poison that destroyed the American economy in 2008, flighty.

And don't forget how Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi and Chris Dodd were special "Friends of Angelo" Mozilo of Countrywide Financial -- one of the companies that brought the nation down -- who was a major dim-retard (John Kerry and Dianne Feinstein) donor.
"Friends of Angelo":
  • Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, Christopher Dodd (D),
  • Chairman of the Senate Budget Committee, Kent Conrad (D),
  • Former CEO of Fannie Mae and adviser to presidential candidate Barack Obama, James A. Johnson (D),
  • Former CEO of Fannie Mae, Franklin Raines (D),
  • Ambassador Richard Holbrooke (D),
  • Former Secretary of Health and Human Service, Donna Shalala (D),
  • Barbara Boxer (Sen D - CA),
  • James E. Clyburn (Rep D - S.C.),
  • Edolphus Towns, (Rep D – NY),
  • Paul Begala (D) a Clinton White House staffer

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women