Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47672
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2017, 05:57 PM   #31
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When "deployed" our motor vehicles are not "fully tested" for crash worthiness either, but we still "deploy" them and hope they won't be "fully tested," but nonetheless they will be and have been.

If the other guy believes you won't pull the trigger, regardless of the "reason," it is more likely that one will have to pull the trigger.
They fully test crashing cars. Drive them around for thousands of miles. They make notes and re-iterate. They investigate crash sites. Manufacturers and dealers have a database of flaws and sometimes have to release those flaws to the public. Is every crash investigated for any model of car? No. But enough is known for any instance of newer, common known car to be considered crash worthy and insurable.

Nobody has fully tested an ICBM launch with MIRV reentry at a distance with nuclear detonations. They have tested "pieces" of it. Do I think they will have a 50 plus percent of success? Yes. The same applies with ICBM missile defense systems but I think the success would be lower. But since neither has been fully tested nobody really knows. In fact, the 50% figure is at the same time meaningless and comforting.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 11:43 PM   #32
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

North Korea would be committing suicide if they waged a war against the United states. I've provided a clear and concise video to illustrate that.

Jim

https://youtu.be/aHGbG_I3v28
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 05:06 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
They fully test crashing cars. Drive them around for thousands of miles. They make notes and re-iterate. They investigate crash sites. Manufacturers and dealers have a database of flaws and sometimes have to release those flaws to the public.
Which is why they have recalls.

BTW pharmaceuticals are the same.

Computer modeling is about as close as "we" can get with ICBMs.

This country has probably more "live" experience on launches and re-entries as any country ... with the Soviets/Russians right behind. We've also led in target acquisition and strikes once the "payload" is launched with actual detonation at the target.

Will there be failures? Perhaps. Is that a deterrence? No.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 05:16 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
North Korea would be committing suicide if they waged a war against the United states. I've provided a clear and concise video to illustrate that.

Jim
Does your "video" factor in a response by China or the Russians?

The Japanese, South Koreans, and our friends and allies in the Pacific theater are the ones who will suffer the most, most likely. All of them, including the North Koreans, Chinese, and Russians, are historically familiar with "suicide missions," so don't judge their decision making by your own.

In the process of devastating the North Koreans we have the most to lose from a successful strike on the U.S. mainland by a NK missile with a nuclear warhead. Just look at the consequences of 911 ... on this country. Japan and South Korea even more so. So, our pre-emptive strike must be quick and complete.

Play your video. But you should know by now that lunatics are not concerned about the consequences to themselves or the people around them .... anyone who would "flame thrower" his ex-gf really doesn't give a shit.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:47 AM   #35
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Does your "video" factor in a response by China or the Russians?

The Japanese, South Koreans, and our friends and allies in the Pacific theater are the ones who will suffer the most, most likely. All of them, including the North Koreans, Chinese, and Russians, are historically familiar with "suicide missions," so don't judge their decision making by your own.

In the process of devastating the North Koreans we have the most to lose from a successful strike on the U.S. mainland by a NK missile with a nuclear warhead. Just look at the consequences of 911 ... on this country. Japan and South Korea even more so. So, our pre-emptive strike must be quick and complete.

Play your video. But you should know by now that lunatics are not concerned about the consequences to themselves or the people around them .... anyone who would "flame thrower" his ex-gf really doesn't give a shit.
No, because the analysis of the video was centered exclusively around conflict between N. Korea and the United States.

Jim
Old 11-05-2017, 08:13 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, because the analysis of the video was centered exclusively around conflict between N. Korea and the United States.

Jim
And that "theory" is realistically wrong. So the video has NO VALIDITY!
Old 11-05-2017, 08:40 AM   #37
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Jim
Mojo,
Next time provide an entertaining vid to attempt to prove..., umm what were you trying to prove?
Is not this forum here for entertainment?
Things blowing up things at the least.

Carry-on.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:45 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post

Is not this forum here for entertainment?
Mojo IS entertaining.

I'm surprised he hasn't crafted a good ole conspiracy theory into the NK nuclear missile concern .... such as something cooked up by the Chinese and the Russians ... with a sprinkle of Iranian spice in it.

(I rarely link to posted links on Eccie unless I am familiar with the destination!)
Old 11-05-2017, 08:53 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. So, our pre-emptive strike must be quick and complete.

So you think we should attack NK? God damn son....you is doing some serious chicken hawking.

You must have some Adolf in your blood...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:56 AM   #40
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Jim

there fixed that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHGbG_I3v28
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:13 AM   #41
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Quote:
Mojo IS entertaining.
I've noticed.

And, I think dilbert needs to go back to his cube for posting a post, in the posting forum, that has absolutely nothing posted within the post, except for a copy of a prior post, from the posting forum.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:20 AM   #42
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So you think we should attack NK? God damn son....you is doing some serious chicken hawking.
Actually, NK still holds the Pueblo as a captured US warship.
That's more than enough for me.

IMO, Pres Lyndon had a serious judgement error on that incident.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:21 AM   #43
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
And that "theory" is realistically wrong. So the video has NO VALIDITY!
It's not a Theory. The idea of Russia and China intervening is a theory. You, nor anyone else can possibly predict to what extent their intervention would be. The initial conflict if any would be between NK and the U.S. concentrate on that first before you start speculating.

Jim
Old 11-05-2017, 09:25 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
And, I think dilbert needs to go back to his cube for posting a post, in the posting forum, that has absolutely nothing posted within the post, except for a copy of a prior post, from the posting forum.
I saw something about "lasting two days" ....

... "two days" is a lifetime in today's environment.

The pre-emptive strike against NK will have to literally paralyze the military/communication/command instantly and eliminate the capacity for NK to launch any kind of a retaliation strike ... to be effective ... and avoid any "Allied" damage.

Small example:

Old 11-05-2017, 09:26 AM   #45
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Quote:
It's not a Theory. The idea of Russia and China intervening is a theory. You, nor anyone else can possibly predict to what extent their intervention would be. The initial conflict if any would be between NK and the U.S. concentrate on that first before you start speculating.
The appropriate theory for discussion is what would the Bear or Panda do if NK takes the first swing. None of these folks are rookies in the game. Except, that is, for the fat one in NK.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women