Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35593
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2017, 06:18 PM   #31
Fantastical
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 219084
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry to hear that Girl I would say travel the world Go to Iceland or Paris.
Fantastical is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:47 PM   #32
txman123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Kaylee, you are a sweetheart.
If you’ve never seen the desert southwest, Arizona and New Mexico, you should, you’ll love it. Hell, don’t just flash those beautiful tits at truckers, you ought to run around nekid in the desert a bit.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 08:04 PM   #33
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry to hear your news kaylee....but happy that you've chosen to think about the positives.

Live life like nobody is watching !
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:04 PM   #34
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Just keep on what you're doing Kaylee. Your perseverance through all this is on the bucket list of many! Not everyone has the strength to see another day, let alone the courage.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:23 PM   #35
GoAheadMkMyDay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoose View Post
Many prayers for U Kaylee. If I were in this situation I would hang out with all the people that really matter to me and see as much of the world as I wanted while I am able.
+1

My uncle passed from cancer a few years ago. He couldn't do much towards the end, but had spent time re-connecting with family members/friends that he'd let get away from him over the years. It gave him a lot of peace at the end that he'd mended fences and squared things away, especially with his kids.

I didn't spend enough time with my dad in the years before he got sick and bitterly regretted it once he got sick knowing that my daughter and I wouldn't get to spend more time with him like I had with him and his dad (my grandad) when I was a kid.

For anyone on either side of a situation like this, the most emotional song and lyrics ever written.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGDA0Hecw1k

Good luck, Kaylee.
GoAheadMkMyDay is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:40 PM   #36
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindallas View Post

I'm sorry, but this REALLY pisses me off. Kaylee, your response shows that you truly are one of the classiest ladies here. I truly regret that I never met you.

My God, your showcase CLEARLY shows that you are retired, you just announced that you have a terminal condition, and so some FUCK-TARDS want to schedule an appointment? Jeez...I don't think I could have been nearly as nice as you were.

Now on the other side of that coin, maybe they were actually just thinking that they would be helpful, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt in that regard. I'm sure your expenses are through the roof. But still...I just don't get some guys' attitudes: "Hi, I just read that you have terminal cancer and have been enduring chemo. Wanna Fuck?"

You're last part really cracked me up. I love it.

Hugs
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:40 PM   #37
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
I've actually got a couple apt request.

Thanks but cancer prevents me from working.

Sorry.
I hate to say it but these guys were probably seeking BB, bunch of weirdos in here
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:45 PM   #38
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I hate to say it but these guys were probably seeking BB, bunch of weirdos in here
LOL. Who knows.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement.

Also, I would like to extend my heart and prayers to those who lost love ones to the asshole cancer. It know the battle your loved ones went through and it's not a easy one.

Live, love and enjoy your life. Remember, you're a gift and so is your life.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:55 PM   #39
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Whichever items you choose to do, make the most of them and don't do anything that ends up feeling like a chore or obligation.

You're a beautiful soul and I pray you live out the remainder surrounded by loved ones having fun adventures.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:07 PM   #40
fireknights9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Thank you, Kaylee. I lost a brother to cancer & was with him to the end. As you say, neither side is easy.

I think the only thing I can say is, "don't worry about the little stuff". As other suggested, spend time with those you love most and have no regrets.

I'll miss your posts, please take care of you.
Prayers and hugs,
-fk9

Quote:
LOL. Who knows.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement.

Also, I would like to extend my heart and prayers to those who lost love ones to the asshole cancer. It know the battle your loved ones went through and it's not a easy one.

Live, love and enjoy your life. Remember, you're a gift and so is your life.
fireknights9 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:30 AM   #41
greywhol
Registered Member

Kaylee,

I don't post here at all, though I am a member of the hobby. Cancer is the great equalizer. It doesn't care who you are, where you come from, or anything about you. It can come for any of us. My father and favorite uncle died from it as well as several of my friends. Though we don't know each other, I offer my heartfelt good wishes and prayers for you and yours. I hope that miracles happen for you......whatever that looks like for you.

Best wishes,
Michael
greywhol is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 03:47 AM   #42
Felicityforyou
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 317027
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m truly sorry to hear this......
Perhaps Bermuda ( it’s my favorite spot by far ) Amsterdam’s. If you enjoy history London, Paris, the city of bath, and even possible Jerusalem. You will be in my thoughts.
Felicityforyou is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:26 AM   #43
westftwman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

“When you die, it does not mean that you lose to cancer. You beat cancer by how you live, while you live and the manner in which you live,”
westftwman is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:31 AM   #44
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Well kids, as some of you may know, I have stage 4 cancer and I just found out that I'm not going to survive it. Sigh.... But I AM feeling pretty good and I will be going on a maintenance chemo after my 8th full round of chemo.

It got me thinking.....I will most likely stop treatment this summer and just live.....when I say live....live like I am dying.

Ya know....go to a ton of Pow wow's.
Visit cool National Parks
Maybe visit New Zealand one more time.
Sleep under the stars.
Tell everyone who I love that I really do love them.
Visit friends a crossed the country.
Flash my awesome tits at truckers while I'm on the road.
LOL.

So, yeah I'm not going to survive this cancer but who said that life still can't be awesome while I'm still here?

So..... what would you do to really live life if you found out you where dying?

More so, why wait until your dying?

I applaud your outlook and courage. It's really the best way to go out. Godspeed to you sweetie and do not go gentle into that good night.

Now here's what I recommend these are things I've done and can attest to their authenticity:

• Hike the Kilimanjaro. Mt. Kilimanjaro that is. You may not have the energy to even go halfway but there are numerous base camps that you can participate in that will give you a good short hike. One I recommend is the hike from Arusha that will take you along the Marangu route where you'll stop for lunch. Excellent hike at the base. The majesty of this mountain will give you peace.

• Next take a tour of the Serengeti to see the African wild life up close. Just make sure you get a reputable tour guide that isn't aggravating the animals or cutting off their paths as they're trying to hunt.

• I also recommend you take a river cruise down the Nile and also visit the Pyramids in Egypt. This may be more of a challenge because you will likely run into culture warriors who will require or demand that as a woman you wear a head dress and long clothes (pants and long sleeve shirt) as it is a Muslim country. They tried to force this on my lady friend but they relented after I got all ethnic and ghetto when they tried to insist.

• There is also Banff National Park in Alberta Canada. Beautiful scenery and wildlife. I've been 3 times as I have friends in Canada. http://banffnationalpark.com/
  • Of course there's all sorts of spots in Europe but most people do those regularly.

Again good luck and it's good to see your positive spirit.

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:31 AM   #45
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by westftwman View Post
“When you die, it does not mean that you lose to cancer. You beat cancer by how you live, while you live and the manner in which you live,”
Bravo. Nicely said, and so very true.

hotindallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women