Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2017, 07:33 PM   #31
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

He ASSumes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carribean stud View Post
Although I do expect some women to speak up I take the overwhelming silence thus far from them as like him or hate him but the shit he said is true. ...

And she sums it up for the Provider folk so eloquently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandalee View Post
Lol oh boy really
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 10:43 PM   #32
tx2for3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Threads like this make me feel better about so many parts of my life.
I have a stable and happy home life.
I have a job I don’t hate.
I’m not the OP.
tx2for3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:50 AM   #33
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default you should have your own talk radio show...

random topics and blurts that wonder off from the subject trail does have a following audience...

most will agree that bad lifestyle choices, haggling and sexual assault, as you’ve stated, but i will categorize “criminal history”, have nothing to do with a persons financial status or situation. your assessment of the providers that mention haggling as a dislike, suggests that many men here are very limited financially. haggling, in any industry, is not an action only invoked by the those that lack the funds necessary to purchase goods or services. on the contrary, most that are financially burdened, won’t haggle for something they already know can’t be afforded, while the wealthy negotiate, or lie, cheat, rape and steal until they get what they want...

references and verification are not a guarantee of safety, but it does create a sense of security, and in the end, although sometimes can be a real fukin hassle, breaks the ice for a first encounter with someone new. is it going to weed out the lunatic mongers or BSC providers or reveal someone’s criminal history...hell fukin no! but if we let ourselves become paranoid over the what if’s, we will never have any fun...so the risks have to be welcomed and accepted.

to sum up your rant that obviously went off on a tangent, i don’t believe that many worry about a possible CSI that will find our left behind evidence and the video of us coming and going. and the crazy wives or gf’s assaulting a hooker then having to deal with police interrogations? LMFAO

btw, i thought you were on the hunt for a $2k a week provider and have since made your selection. wtf do you care about and has motivated you to rummage and form your fuked up opinions, or scope as you put it, and post this cognitive flatulence?

best wishes,

HF

Quote:
I wonder How many men here have committed sexual assault? There's no way to get that verified ladies nor will they ever admit it to you. Along with the other possible bad life style choices, I do not see how references and verified prostitutes provide much at all in safety. The prevalence of woman here running specials and having to mention haggling as a dislike in their showcases lndicates that many men here are very limited financially which translates into a lack of real world job success, which corresponds with what I previously said about bad lifestyle choices.

Fortunately this is not true of everybody here but remember even if you never encounter or cause a problem, possibly being seen at the location your leaving body fluids and finger prints if something was to turn that location into a crime scene or if something was to happen to that woman and the police are looking for clues and suspects.
Quote:
Realize also some wives and girlfriends would not think twice about assaulting a hooker if she found out. Wouldn't that suck being interrogated by police because of someone else's crazy significant other.
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:27 AM   #34
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
random topics and blurts that wonder off from the subject trail does have a following audience...

most will agree that bad lifestyle choices, haggling and sexual assault, as you’ve stated, but i will categorize “criminal history”, have nothing to do with a persons financial status or situation. your assessment of the providers that mention haggling as a dislike, suggests that many men here are very limited financially. haggling, in any industry, is not an action only invoked by the those that lack the funds necessary to purchase goods or services. on the contrary, most that are financially burdened, won’t haggle for something they already know can’t be afforded, while the wealthy negotiate, or lie, cheat, rape and steal until they get what they want...

references and verification are not a guarantee of safety, but it does create a sense of security, and in the end, although sometimes can be a real fukin hassle, breaks the ice for a first encounter with someone new. is it going to weed out the lunatic mongers or BSC providers or reveal someone’s criminal history...hell fukin no! but if we let ourselves become paranoid over the what if’s, we will never have any fun...so the risks have to be welcomed and accepted.

to sum up your rant that obviously went off on a tangent, i don’t believe that many worry about a possible CSI that will find our left behind evidence and the video of us coming and going. and the crazy wives or gf’s assaulting a hooker then having to deal with police interrogations? LMFAO

btw, i thought you were on the hunt for a $2k a week provider and have since made your selection. wtf do you care about and has motivated you to rummage and form your fuked up opinions, or scope as you put it, and post this cognitive flatulence?

best wishes,

HF
HF is evidently an educated man. There’s something about his cognitive abilities to cut through the abyss of fatuous and seize upon the depraved soul. He reminds me...of me! Now I know I like him!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:46 AM   #35
Carribean stud
BANNED

Hedonistic Fool, when I came here I was surprised at how men and the women I was not looking for came and found me, then by simply stating some truths their insecurities and low self esteem issues I cultivated them into a source of entertainment.
Carribean stud is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:07 PM   #36
Carribean stud
BANNED

Old 11-14-2017, 06:48 PM   #37
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Hedonistic Fool, when I came here I was surprised at how men and the women I was not looking for came and found me, then by simply stating some truths their insecurities and low self esteem issues I cultivated them into a source of entertainment.
Our lot don't need cultivating. The weeds just come blowing in and sprouting all over the place.

But isn't a weed a flower that has fallen out of favour?
Old 11-14-2017, 08:21 PM   #38
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Our lot don't need cultivating. The weeds just come blowing in and sprouting all over the place.

But isn't a weed a flower that has fallen out of favour?
Please do continue your horticulture lesson!
Old 11-14-2017, 08:34 PM   #39
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Please do continue your horticulture lesson!
???

Quote:
As for the little bitch precious b, I have no reason to waste more time dealing with scum like you.
Add hypocrite to your list of desirable qualities.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:42 PM   #40
Carribean stud
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
???

Add hypocrite to your list of desirable qualities.
Yeah I mistakenly underestimated your value as a stooge.... sorry about that! do continue!!!!
Old 11-14-2017, 09:07 PM   #41
Carribean stud
BANNED

Precious b, it strokes my my ego that you developed a man crush on me and seek my attention, I'm not homosexual but it's still cool.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:48 PM   #42
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I wonder How many men here have committed sexual assault? There's no way to get that verified ladies nor will they ever admit it to you. Along with the other possible bad life style choices, I do not see how references and verified prostitutes provide much at all in safety. The prevalence of woman here running specials and having to mention haggling as a dislike in their showcases lndicates that many men here are very limited financially which translates into a lack of real world job success, which corresponds with what I previously said about bad lifestyle choices.

Fortunately this is not true of everybody here but remember even if you never encounter or cause a problem, possibly being seen at the location your leaving body fluids and finger prints if something was to turn that location into a crime scene or if something was to happen to that woman and the police are looking for clues and suspects.

This is the an open forum for topics pertaining to hobby. Hes entitled to his veiws and opinions just like you. Stop being so quick to attack and shit. A few of y'all shouldn't even be commenting because y'all are the audience he's targeting The op may not have used the right words In my opinion but I totally get the jest of the point he's trying g to get across.
Basically hes addressing members who low ball, haggle and straight prey on providers 'in need' , the issue is taking advantage of that situation and how it could easily go bad.
The Shit that some of you fools pull can leave a provider feeling raped at times. Whether it's in the form or bouncing out with out paying or even law balling. But that's doesn't mean it's actually sexual assault. Sexual assault is about consent. Concent is only concent when is it can be retracted without retribution.
BUT a provider may later feel like a victim of coercion.
Hey.. It happens. What's he's saying is she could as easy as a member takes advantage, a provider could also hold you punitively for doing so. Consequences for being a douche.
Hes is questioning your reason for being one.
Providers shouldn't have to put in their ads no hagglers.
This is a luxury not a necessity, some more then others need to be reminded of this though.

Oh an +1 on the wives and girlfriends part.
Bad enough some of you are bunny boilers we gotta deal with, your wives and chicks we shouldn't have too. Stay on top of your shit when it comes to that aspect. Youre home life/problems are not mine. I am not responsible for your wives or gfs feelings either,so best keep those two worlds separate
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 12:23 AM   #43
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default hmm...luxury?? and who needs reminding??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
Providers shouldn't have to put in their ads no hagglers.
This is a luxury not a necessity, some more then others need to be reminded of this though.
you are so correct in defining what is the luxury (pussy) and the necessity (cash). or maybe the luxury reference you’re making pertains to both? the cash received is just a luxury, and not a necessity? obviously a monger can forego the luxury and just jackoff, but at the end of the day, no one wins...except in hindsight, the monger that is still holding on to a donation.

so again, what’s the luxury? if the cash is not a necessity, no need to advertise...correct? barrett sells luxury cars, that need no advertising...luxury, not necessity. world car advertises like no tomorrow...out of necessity or is it just to keep Jeff Roper and Becky with a “Q” employed?

i might not quite understand the intensity of the haggling perpetuated, but understand its presence in our society. it won’t go away nor the possibility of feeling raped after negotiating and accepting an offer. but at the end of the day, if you’ve compromised 25%, that’s way better than taking home 0% after sticking to your guns...
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 05:57 AM   #44
svenbjorg
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

You must be easily entertained.Get a life, go out and experience real entertainment. Very sad that you find exchanging messages with men is entertaining.
svenbjorg is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:35 AM   #45
handyGiraffe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Why no reviews on your part CS...are you scared to provide a report on who you have seen or are you afraid to actually visit one of our ladies???
handyGiraffe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women