Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2018, 01:39 PM   #31
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

I need to add to this list as Kynsley Morgan and I played together in the middle of bbq ribs and king cake... it was as funny and sexual as hell! Especially when she was covered in bbq sauce, jumped on me and almost slid over me until I caught her! I am sooooooo grateful that her sense of humor is as warped as mine!

If you(everyone here) has not played in bbq sauce, I HIGHLY recommend it as it was one of the funniest and craziest things I have ever done. I did not think tits could taste any better until they were covered in bbq sauce and I got to suck every part of it off. I could eat titty flavored ribs every day for the rest of my life!
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 07:10 PM   #32
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Oooh, I love these type of threads!
Weirdest places I've had sex:
Years ago at a rest stop with my then BF who had spent 28 days on a crew boat, so we were both rearing to go, lol. He snuck me into the men's restroom, into a stall and held me against the stall wall while he fucked me. The hottest part was when a couple of guys walked in and I could hear them talking while we went at it, trying to be as quiet as we could be.

The most unusual place I've had sex was in a closed down department store, it was an older building that had the glass display cases out front. Well, one night my SO and I had just left a bar and quite tipsy and frisky. We walked up to this building and upon exploring a bit found an opening into one of the display windows. There was a column that blocked our view from the main street although still hot nonetheless.

I'm bisexual and have been in serious relationships with women. One of my adventures was in a threesome with a married couple, oh the fun we had! ;-)

I enjoy golden showers(giving & receiving)although I've only experienced this with a SO. I love to be held down, a bit of rough sex, blindfolded and spanked, the harder the better. I very much enjoy role playing also.

So there you go. ;-)
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:37 PM   #33
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u View Post
Oooh, I love these type of threads!
Weirdest places I've had sex:
Years ago at a rest stop with my then BF who had spent 28 days on a crew boat, so we were both rearing to go, lol. He snuck me into the men's restroom, into a stall and held me against the stall wall while he fucked me. The hottest part was when a couple of guys walked in and I could hear them talking while we went at it, trying to be as quiet as we could be.

The most unusual place I've had sex was in a closed down department store, it was an older building that had the glass display cases out front. Well, one night my SO and I had just left a bar and quite tipsy and frisky. We walked up to this building and upon exploring a bit found an opening into one of the display windows. There was a column that blocked our view from the main street although still hot nonetheless.

I'm bisexual and have been in serious relationships with women. One of my adventures was in a threesome with a married couple, oh the fun we had! ;-)

I enjoy golden showers(giving & receiving)although I've only experienced this with a SO. I love to be held down, a bit of rough sex, blindfolded and spanked, the harder the better. I very much enjoy role playing also.

So there you go. ;-)
NA, I think you need to change your name to KinkyAngel.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:26 AM   #34
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

We never had crime in our community until we started marrying outside the family.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:59 AM   #35
playpartner42
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Craziest place I ever had sex was in a retail store where me and a lady worked. I was a manager at the time responsible for shutting the store down and we sold furniture. Of course there were always quite a few bedroom sets on display. Needless to say we used all of them in a wild and crazy romp through the store after hours. She was married and easily twice my age. Still remember her and that event.
While in college I worked at the local hospital in an office with 28 women. I was the only guy. I managed to sleep with half of them in the two years I worked there and never got fired or busted!
I was dating a girl from Florida in college. One night we were fucking at her apartment she shared with her best friend from same Florida town who was also a student with us. Friend walks in and say "Hope you guys don't think I'm missing out on this fuck session!" She stripped quickly and jumped right in bed with us. It was the only 2 on 1 I've ever had that was absolutely incredible. May be why the few others I've had since were not as good. Lol.
Kinkiest thing I've done I guess was with same florida girlfriend. She liked to be fucked hard laying on her stomach and me behind her pulling her hair and choking her with my belt or hands. She was really loud and there were a couple of times we had a knock at the door asking if we were ok. Lol. She was definitely a screamer.
playpartner42 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:25 PM   #36
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Here's a hint
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 09:34 AM   #37
Thatguy3605
Gaining Momentum

Wow y’all are some kinky fuckers. After reading this thread I had to step outside and smoke a cigarette. Lol I wish I have done half of this stuff. Most girls I have been with don’t say anything or can’t handle a good pounding. I realize now that I have been talking to the wrong girls. Hahaha god I have wasted my life
Thatguy3605 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:10 AM   #38
Thatguy3605
Gaining Momentum

It seems to me that I have been getting the women who like to say the words please, stop, and don’t. And I really need to get with the girls that say the same thing jus in a different order. Don’t Stop Please!!!!! Jus my luck get with someone ass backwards. Hahaha.
Thatguy3605 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women